1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking For a Quality Article Rewriter - No Full Rewrites, Need Some Words Changed!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by inzpiration, Apr 1, 2010.

Hi guys, well I'm not exactly looking for a master in literature or a PRO english writer, just need someone that can help me rewriting some articles, but the thing is this won't be full rewrites, I just need you to change the following from each article:

- CHANGE THE TITLE
    - CHANGE THE INITIAL SENTENCE
    - CHANGE ABOUT 6 OTHER WORDS (Synonyms)
    - CHANGE THE LAST SENTENCE

Thats it!! This wont take you more than 5 minutes per article, Really, the articles I have are only 300 words, I have 20 articles, You don't have to rewrite them completely! :D

Please let me know how much you'd charge me for this, I need them ASAP, and I'll have more work for you pretty soon, I can do this myself, but I don't have time, and I have a guy charging me $1/article for this kind of "rewrite", just thought Id look to see if I can find someone else.

Thanks guys!!

inzpiration, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  2. rstein68

rstein68 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd be more than happy to take this gig for you. Let me know if you've found a writer already. If not, drop me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP! Considering that the articles don't need much work, I suppose the rate might be negotiable. Send me more details...maybe one of the articles, and I'll get back to you with a definite response.

rstein68, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  3. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, thanks for your interest, and now, I haven't' chosen anyone yet, I've received some PMs, but nothing yet, please let me know how much you'd charge me for this.

thanks

inzpiration, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  4. writing2world

writing2world Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can do this work for 1 $ per 300 words article. u can pm me

writing2world, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  5. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks guys for your replies, I already found someone, thank you. I'll let you know if I need more help with this.

Regards

CLOSED

inzpiration, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  6. nick.karter

nick.karter Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know that you had found your person, if till looking for more then PM me...
    My sample work...

There are many advantages in being slim and having fine shape body. Many health tips are available to get slim easily. Proper dieting can be the first thing to keep our body slim and fit. Having a slim and fine shape body will be more useful in attracting others and good for physical health. Everyone usually wants to be very slim and fine but the body food habits and lack of exercise are responsible

{A number of|Certainly , there|Furthermore there|There} {are|seem to be|are actually|really are|are unquestionably} {many|numerous|several|a lot of|countless} {advantages|benefits|positive aspects|strengths|rewards} {in|within|inside|found in} {being|getting|becoming|staying} {slim|slender|sleek} {and|as well as|and even} {having|possessing|obtaining|acquiring} {fine|good|great|high-quality} {shape|form|appearance|structure} {body|physique|physical structure|appearance}. {Many|Numerous|Countless|A number of} {health|health and fitness|health and wellbeing|medical} {tips|ideas|suggestions|guidelines} {are|are generally|usually are} {available|readily available|attainable|that are available} {to|in order to|to be able to} {get|become|attain|} {slim|slender|sleek} {easily|very easily|effortlessly|quickly}. {Proper|Appropriate|Suitable} {dieting|diet|food regimen} {can|could|can easily} {be|end up being|become} {the|the actual|the particular} {first|initial|primary} {thing|point|factor|issue} {to|in order to|to be able to} {keep|maintain|retain|hold|preserve} {our|our own|much of our} {body|physique|entire body|shape} {slim|trim|slender|sleek} {and|as well as} {fit|in shape|healthy|in good shape}. {Having|Possessing|Obtaining|Acquiring} {a|a new|some sort of} {slim|trim|slender|sleek} {and|and also|along with} {fine|good|great} {shape|condition|contour|appearance} {body|physique|metabolism} {will|could|might} {be|end up being} {more|much more} {useful|beneficial|helpful|valuable} in {attracting|getting|obtaining|securing} {others|some people|many people} {and|as well as|and also} {good|excellent|very good|beneficial} for {physical|actual physical|external} {health|well being|health and fitness}. {Everyone|Almost everyone} {usually|generally|typically|normally} {wants|desires|would like} to {be|end up being|possibly be} {very|fairly|pretty} slim {and|and also} {fine|alright} {but|nevertheless} {the|the actual} body {food|nutrition|feeding} {habits|behavior|practices|lifestyle} and {lack|absence|deficiency} of {exercise|physical exercise|exercising} {are|are usually} {responsible|accountable|to blame}

nick.karter, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  7. Writing_freelance

Writing_freelance Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    greeting mate

What you can get :
    1. New Title
    2. Pass Copyscape