1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Prosperent.com pays and what is average earning per click?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by mojtata, Mar 28, 2010.

Does Prosperent.com pays and what is average earning per click?

mojtata, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  2. mojtata

mojtata Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    anyone at all?

mojtata, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  3. AffiliateEsprit7

AffiliateEsprit7 Peon

Best Answers:
    It pays, not sure about average, goodluck!

AffiliateEsprit7, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  4. Divyani

Divyani Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you personally experienced there service? if so then how was ur experience?

Divyani, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  5. rugjeff

rugjeff Peon

Best Answers:
    I can say for a fact that they pay. Been with Prosperent since the beginning and have been payed every single month... on time. You don't get payed per click as with adsense, you get payed on a per sale basis. My EPC is so much higher than it ever was with adsense. These guys are ahead of the game and you would be wise to follow them.

rugjeff, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. The shit works and they pay. :)

browntwn, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  7. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    They definitely pay, and they pay well. Making more with Prosperent than I am with adsense.

1EightT, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  8. sin

sin Peon

Best Answers:
    Careful here. This "appears" to be a scam. The same people are promoting this all over and in BHW threads from 1eight and his buddies pushing this program have been deleted. 1eight appears to own the site although he is passing himself as just a user. Maybe it is not a scam but the weird way these same people are pushing this program on multiple forums makes it look like it.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...cts=1270410286778&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/1575897-post1.html

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/1658754-post8.html

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
    sin, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  9. browntwn

Best Answers:
    I am not sure where you think there is scam? That sounds like an odd acusation. Did they not pay you or something?

Anyway, here is what I know. They just came out of Beta and so all the people, including me, who have been making money on it have been given the green light to invite others and talk about. This is probably why you are seeing posts pop up all over the internet. The shit is going to catch on like wildfire. You will laugh at this post of yours in a couple years. Since they let people from every country participate, they pay via paypal, it seemed like something a lot of people will benefit from hearing about.

All I know is I use it, I get paid on the first of the month like clockwork. But hey, if you do not want to try Prosperent then don't.

If you have any thing to support your calling it a scam, please share it with us. If you do not having anything to support your claim probably not a good idea to accuse others of being a scam.

I can assure you I have no connection to the company other than as a user like you would be. I have made money and of course I think others can make a lot of money and thus why I have added an affiliate link to my signature for the first time ever.

Check it out for yourself, there is nothing scammy about it whatsoever. It is simply a really well thought out advertising/affiliate network.

PROSPERENT - try it.

p.s. If your whole suspicion is because people are promoting it on multiple forums, then welcome to the Internet.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
    browntwn, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  10. sin

sin Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to read my post again. That's why I wrote the word "appears". Anyway, did you read those two last links in my post? Not a very honest person if that's the owner of that network. He got too excited and BHW caught him with his pants down. Those posts will trigger the dumbest of asses' scam bells. Anyway, your post reminds me of them brainwashed ponzi promoters defending the scam, sorry. Not very smart to include an affiliate link either. Takes away all credibility. I seriously doubt you've been paid any money or ever used them.

Amazing how you ignore the posts in the last two links. Maybe it is not a scam but owner appears not to be very honest if that's the owner. What makes you think you'll get paid or your clicks ever be tracked. The $715 for a loose click has got to be a joke but it's sure gives hard-ons!

I'm staying with Adsense, Amazon and CJ until I see they are truly legit and paying. Thanks.

Love,

Uncle Sin

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
    sin, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  11. browntwn

Best Answers:
    You do not know me but you accuse me of lying based on the fact that I say I use the company and was paid? Get over yourself. My reputation here, and in the real world is beyond reproach.

I did not even read your other links, I am not member of those sites. I spoke here of my personal experience with prosperent, explained why you would be seeing links showing up all over the Internet, and told you I have been paid.

Just for shits and giggles, why don't you tell everyone on what you base your claim of calling me a liar?

browntwn, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  12. wiidbz

wiidbz Guest

Best Answers:
    wiidbz, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  13. mr.ection

mr.ection Member

Best Answers:
    I've been paid to my PayPal account from them, and now to my Payoneer card. I'm very happy with Prosperent.

mr.ection, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  14. danilion55

danilion55 Member

Best Answers:
    i joined prosperent :) hopeing 4 good earning

danilion55, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  15. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's always a good idea to find folks who have been paid by an affiliate network and on a regular basis before investing time on a network

golfpro1, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  16. browntwn

Best Answers:
    I can assure you Prosperent pays every month without fail.

[​IMG]

browntwn, Aug 23, 2011 IP