1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogspot travel blogs, very low adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by SEOpaw, Mar 31, 2010.

It's been years since i've been blogging about our tourist place in our country and i've never earn a lot from it, can anyone please review my blog http://philippine-tourist-spots.blogspot.com/ I do write my own travel articles and alas its still low in earnings

what should i do?

SEOpaw, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  2. silver_sun

silver_sun Peon

Best Answers:
    first of all - i like the blog design and the content is good - Try to integrate the ads direct in the content - it shold works better as on top or left side

silver_sun, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  3. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is a common rate for travel industry. If your primary business model is to monetize via Adsense, then I would recommend you do keyword research throughly before put the hands on. Travel industry is a very competitive but low margin per unit. That's why most of advertisers in this category tends to not big high.

Your blog layout is good and the content is also good. :) The only thing you need to change - Primary keyword niche.

Sxperm, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  4. Avisblr

Avisblr Member

Best Answers:
    Blend you ads properly. May be placing the ads inside the content block may help.

Avisblr, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  5. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    how is your traffic? your CTR and earning will be based on your traffic so more traffic you have, more income you will have. to increase your earning,. you should focus on increasing your visitors first. if you however have already a lot of visitors and poor conversion, then you will need to look at your blog design and ad placement.

sultanofseo, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  6. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is never going to rate their own properties very high in terms of payout to publishers.

I can assure you Travel pays very well with Adsense. But you have to be on your own host and you have to have a solid pagerank for your site's pages.

The more authoritative your site is in the eyes of Google the more they will pay you per click.

Same old story... two identical ads can run on two different sites. both get a single click and one pays $3 for the click and the other $.03 cents.

Adsense is not about traffic and clicks as much as it's about delivering quality (as determined soley by Google) traffic from your site to advertisers.

I can make $20 off of only 100 visitors in the "right niche" and I do. Focus on quality and value. And pick niches where there are lots of advertisers willing to spend freely to acquire customers.

internetmarketingiq, Mar 31, 2010 IP
    danielldf likes this.