1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help : Bing SEO Optimizaion

Discussion in 'Bing' started by say2010, Mar 30, 2010.

Hello i want to optimized my site for Bing. My site has a good traffic from Google but not much rarely 1 or 2 hits in a week from Bing.

Please help me.

say2010, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  2. salactivee

salactivee Active Member

Best Answers:
    do link building in bing.com related product..

salactivee, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  3. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if Bing could bring you a traffics you expected or not. My sites has been ranked in both Google and Bing first page for the same keyword, same position. Google brought me 100x more than Bing. This is not an insulting on Bing but a fact.

I think this could help your SEO with Bing :) This is from my own experiences test and may not be 100% correct.

1. Bing does favor on "keyword in domain" and title tag more than other factor.

2. Bing does favor site with quality links, almost like Google. If your site has a good ranking in Google then your site is most likely to have a good ranking on Bing. However, Bing does still has a weak in link filter and analysis. Most of garbage links do still work with Bing. That's why if you have a good ranking on Bing does not mean a good ranking on Google.

3. Bing has started to count domain age as main factor, almost like Google again. However, it seems Bing do use this factor for certain niche of keywords and not all. You will see site with a few months old age has got ranked in some medium degree competitive keywords.

Sxperm, Mar 31, 2010 IP
    Ibn Juferi likes this.
  4. jainsumit

jainsumit Peon

Best Answers:
    i have idea regarding Bing Searching. i also want to know. please gives some good replies

jainsumit, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  5. Mable

Mable Peon

Best Answers:
    Dose bing is very good. Why dose every one talk about it?

Mable, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  6. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why didn't you start your own thread to ask this?

Topic is help with BING SEO Optimization, hence you are hijacking the OP thread.

About SEO I don't know, Bing comes to my site naturally without effort on my side so maybe is true the age factor to get well indexed.

Mystique, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  7. niroshana35

niroshana35 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try Submit you site to Webmaster Center - Bing, www.bing.com/webmaster and then you will have there webmaster tools access just like with Google.

niroshana35, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  8. BoothKing

BoothKing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google has most of the market share so most of your traffic would come from it in any event. As to bing, the most important thing for it I think it the page TITLE! And it's important to spell things correctly, like don't spell optimization as optimizaion. :) Unless you are targeting optimizaion. :) :) Maybe that's not a bad strategy.

BoothKing, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  9. shivendrajha

shivendrajha Peon

Best Answers:
    i have no idea regarding Bing Searching. i also want to know

shivendrajha, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  10. edfranklin

edfranklin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, no one can say this. If your are top in Bing and didn't receive traffic?, visitors are not using Bing they preferring for Google only thats the reason.

edfranklin, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  11. funmasti.org

funmasti.org Peon

Best Answers:
    such a waste of time working on bing, stick with google

funmasti.org, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  12. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I coun't agree more about your first point... they really like keywords in domain, and http://cfd-to-cfd-trading(dot)co(dot)uk is a perfect example as they are number two for cfd trading and have nothing on the website.

Second point is also acurate as bing are becoming more like google... yahoo is far behind.

I'm not sure about point 3 though.

praetserge, Apr 14, 2010 IP