1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The latest Terror attack by Islamists 38 people killed ...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't agree with this statement I have many friends which are Muslims who love to live with Non-Muslims. There are some people who wish to live with Muslims only this is due to lack of knowledge and you must have notice that this type of thinking of less educated or illiterate persons.

Jackob2916, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  2. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We dont need to explain any thing to any one, when Muslims did Good thing you guys says why including religion in it, but when a group of Muslims kill some one who is not killer of any other (which is not allowed in Islam) then you guys blame Islam

Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity. [Quran - Sura Al Ma'aidah: Ayah 32]
    The Prophet (SAW) said: "You shall not enter Paradise until you believe, and you have not believed until you love one another.
    Fight in the cause of Allah against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. Allah does not love transgressors. [Quran 2:190]

Islam become the most growing religion of the world after 9/11

and here is our history http://www.buzzpk.com/look-what-muslims-did/

Vebtools, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  3. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    No its not like that people blame only Muslims when some Muslim groups harm to other people they give to Name of Islam and you might have seen in many new channels like (Al Jajira) I saw that new reporter had taken interview of on terrorist he told to kill all Non-Muslims and you might be knowing that the target of Al-Qaeda is to make all south Asian countries a Muslim nation. That is why people hate some Muslims. The only solution is to explain the all terrorist not to do so or kill all of them. Than only other Muslims will not be blamed due to some people.

4. Vebtools

Best Answers:

its happened with me when i post this video http://www.buzzpk.com/look-what-muslims-did/ and DP and member says why including religion in it,
    if a terrorist say kill all non muslims, is it mean you guys believe? Islam does not support terrorism at all
    Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity. [Quran - Sura Al Ma'aidah: Ayah 32]

5. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    it's a free world (or rather supposed to be a free world)
    U can post it and others can disagree with u.

what in the world is wrong with that?

Blogmaster, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  6. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quite contradictory this book of the word of Allah isn't it >

Surah's

9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
    9:6 And if anyone of the idolaters seeketh thy protection (O Muhammad), then protect him so that he may hear the Word of Allah, and afterward convey him to his place of safety. That is because they are a folk who know not. (9:6) "Afterward convey him to his place of safety."
    Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don't submit will be killed. See previous verse.)
    9:7 How can there be a treaty with Allah and with His messenger for the idolaters save those with whom ye made a treaty at the Inviolable Place of Worship ? So long as they are true to you, be true to them. Lo! Allah loveth those who keep their duty. (9:7-9) "How can there be any treaty for the others?"
    Don't make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.
    9:8 How (can there be any treaty for the others) when, if they have the upper hand of you, they regard not pact nor honour in respect of you ? They satisfy you with their mouths the while their hearts refuse. And most of them are wrongdoers.
    9:9 They have purchased with the revelations of Allah a little gain, so they debar (men) from His way. Lo! evil is that which they are wont to do.
    9:10 And they observe toward a believer neither pact nor honour. These are they who are transgressors.
    9:11 But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. (9:11) "If they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion."
    Treat converts to Islam well. (Kill those who refuse to convert. See 9:5)

(9:12-14) "Fight them!"
    Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory. (Quoted by Osama bin Laden in his 'letter to America' as a justification for the 11 September 2001 attacks.)
    Is each person be free to believe as he or she wishes?
    9:12 And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist.
    9:13 Will ye not fight a folk who broke their solemn pledges, and purposed to drive out the messenger and did attack you first ? What! Fear ye them ? Now Allah hath more right that ye should fear Him, if ye are believers
    9:14 Fight them! Allah will chastise them at your hands, and He will lay them low and give you victory over them, and He will heal the breasts of folk who are believers.
    9:15 And He will remove the anger of their hearts. Allah relenteth toward whom He will. Allah is Knower, Wise.
    9:16 Or deemed ye that ye would be left (in peace) when Allah yet knoweth not those of you who strive, choosing for familiar none save Allah and His messenger and the believers ? Allah is Informed of what ye do.
    9:17 It is not for the idolaters to tend Allah's sanctuaries, bearing witness against themselves of disbelief. As for such, their works are vain and in the Fire they will abide. (9:17) "It is not for the idolaters to tend Allah's sanctuaries ... their works are vain and in the Fire they will abide."
    The Fire

(9:18) Pay the poor-due, but only if they are Muslims. [Never help a non-Muslim. (See 28:86)]

(9:19)
    "Count ye the slaking of a pilgrim's thirst ... as (equal to the worth of) him who believeth in Allah and the Last Day, and striveth in the way of Allah?"
    Helping the poor is not as important as believing in Islam and fighting in holy wars.
    9:18 He only shall tend Allah's sanctuaries who believeth in Allah and the Last Day and observeth proper worship and payeth the poor-due and feareth none save Allah. For such (only) is it possible that they can be of the rightly guided.
    9:19 Count ye the slaking of a pilgrim's thirst and tendance of the Inviolable Place of Worship as (equal to the worth of) him who believeth in Allah and the Last Day, and striveth in the way of Allah? They are not equal in the sight of Allah. Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.
    9:20 Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant.
    9:21 Their Lord giveth them good tidings of mercy from Him, and acceptance, and Gardens where enduring pleasure will be theirs;
    9:22 There they will abide for ever. Lo! with Allah there is immense reward.
    9:23 O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers. (9:23) "Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith."
    Don't be friends with disbelieving family members. Those who do so are wrong-doers.

(9:24) "If your fathers, and your sons, and your brethren, and your wives ... are dearer to you than Allah and His messenger ... then wait till Allah bringeth His command to pass."
    If you value your parents, wives, and children more than Allah and Muhammad, then just wait and see what Allah will do to you after you die.
    9:24 Say: If your fathers, and your sons, and your brethren, and your wives, and your tribe, and the wealth ye have acquired, and merchandise for which ye fear that there will no sale, and dwellings ye desire are dearer to you than Allah and His messenger and striving in His way: then wait till Allah bringeth His command to pass. Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.
    9:25 Allah hath given you victory on many fields and on the day of Huneyn, when ye exulted in your multitude but it availed you naught, and the earth, vast as it is, was straitened for you; then ye turned back in flight;
    9:26 Then Allah sent His peace of reassurance down upon His messenger and upon the believers, and sent down hosts ye could not see, and punished those who disbelieved. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (9:26) "Allah ... sent down host ye could not see."
    Allah sent down angels (I guess) to fight for him! (But they were invisible so no one could see them.)

(9:26) "Allah punished those who disbelieved."

(9:28) "The idolaters only are unclean."
    Only idolaters are unclean. Keep them away from your places of worship.

(9:29) "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah until they pay the tribute (the Jizya) readily, being brought low."
    How should Jews and Christians be treated?
    Is each person be free to believe as he or she wishes?

(9:30) "The Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah."
    (Where and when did any Jew ever say that?)

(9:30)
    "Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!"

(9:31)
    "They have taken as lords ... their rabbis and their monks."
    Jews and Christians consider rabbis and monks to be partners with God? How do Muslims treat Muhammad?
    9:27 Then afterward Allah will relent toward whom He will; for Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
    9:28 O ye who believe! The idolaters only are unclean. So let them not come near the Inviolable Place of Worship after this their year. If ye fear poverty (from the loss of their merchandise) Allah shall preserve you of His bounty if He will. Lo! Allah is Knower, Wise.
    9:29 Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

Revelations-Decoder, Mar 31, 2010 IP
    debunked likes this.
  7. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How great are the words of mohumud (pbuh) the warrior, child molester, rapist and murderer.

debunked, Mar 31, 2010 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  8. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah lovely fella wasn't he...

Revelations-Decoder, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  9. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Islam can not "support" terrorism. It has no money or weapons to give to the terrorists. That's true.
    But Islam turned and will continue to turn good people into bloodthirsty terrorists. If you want to forget about this part of reality, be my guest, but don't expect us to follow.

Not all muslims are terrorists, surely. But most world terrorists are indeed Muslim, whether they are pakistani, nigerian, american, british, german, palestinian: they are encouraged to do what they do in the mosques, by citing the quran to them, they are promised rewards from allah and know that most other Muslims will be sympathetic to them - if you like it or not.

ChaosTrivia, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  10. hopeless4

hopeless4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm so glad not everyone in the world is a terrorist as the guy saying Americans should be killed, as it is only fair trade are. You best watch your anti American talk! I know good muslims, who are so grateful for America stepping in. I have two good friends who say they were rescued from poverty, because of kind Americans who rescued them.

Do you not think the bloody terrorists may have stolen these weapons you claim fall in the hands of those who seek to destroy your country, and keep you in a world of poverty?

Edit: My friend Nabila just read the negative part of this post - she is ashamed you two come from the same place. She and her family are very wealthy and secure due to the kind American gov't rescuing her and her family 20 years ago.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
    hopeless4, Mar 31, 2010 IP
    debunked likes this.
  11. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like Palestinians living in Israel.

Obamanation, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  12. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I know Islam does not support terrorism, but in Madressas the maulvis teaches all this things to kill non muslims and they also add that its written in Quran so the young ones who use to go to Madressas will learn the same only. As we have learned that 1+1 = 2 the same way the Maulvis teaches that all non muslims are our enemy so we have to kill them plz don't take it personal I have written in my previous posts also that all Muslims are not involved in this terrorist activity.

You might be knowing meaning of Musalman?

But some people in Islam are spoiling its name my intention is not to blame Islam but to remove or kill all those people who are harming general public and involving the name Islam.

13. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    I know little group of Muslims support Talban, but their is reason, the reason is that their Families are killed my American army in Pakistan, thats why they hate Americans and want the same with them what they did with their love one, Basically its only American Gov who is converting innocent civilans to Talban by killing their love one, because every one want to fight against their love one death. Even if some one kill my friend with out any reason then i will fight against him.

please clear to me are you pointing to me? if yes then let me clear we the Muslims are never ever against the Americans but the American Gov, because of American Gov the terrorism increasing in my country Pakistan, other wise it was peace before they came to my country

I dont know who gave you wrong information about Madrasaas, I spend 9 years in 3 Madrassas, (Age 10 to 19) even i am still a student in a madrassa (learning Quran) my teacher have not give me any knowledge about terrorism, even they says terrorism inn haram and Allah says who kill one with out any reason he kill the whole humanity,

We go to madrasa, learn Quran and history of Islam etc not terrorism,

but the sad thing is that in 2006 one day Pakistani Army came to my madrasa (because American Gov says to Pakistan to close madrasa (some thing like that i have not remember know)) they just came and select some student ( 5 year to 11 year) then they bring some where, from where they does not came back. Dont know what they did with them, they are live or dead or may be smagule to America. their parents are still waiting of their kids, its 2010 now. when they asked to PK army they says they give to American army for investigation.

dont know who is giving you wrong info, just to develop heat in your brain against Muslims, Madrassas are best place to me where i study Quran and Islamic knowledge and that why with ACCA i am still going to Madrasa. They provide food to needy people, the knowledge to poor kids, provide rooms to needy students, cloths, food etc.

India has more Madrasa than Pakistan, and most Muslims become Islamic scholars in India than Pakistan.

dont know how much we have to pay to non Muslims to being as Muslims. But who cares we have the faith

14. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    As you told that Americans killed the family members of so they became terrorist but you might be knowing that America has attacked Afghanistan after 9/11 attack till than America has not attacked on any country. And about Madressas there are so many Madressas who teaches this, the Madressas in which you have learn it might be not teaching you all this but trust me its true that some Maulvis are misusing your religions name I think some people like should inform government about this which will be in your favor and other innocent people also. Hope you can understand me.

Jackob2916, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  15. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    I am not talking about afghanistan, I am talking about Pakistan there was no talban at all here, but Americn makes them, it was peace in my country but Americans distroyed every thing, because they afaired with us, The First Muslim nation with nuclear power
    For Madrasa, i dont know where did you read all these (or may be your media show you the wrong picture of Madrasa)

other wise millions of students still learning the knowledge in Pakistan and India (more than Pakistan)

Vebtools, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  16. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Where do you stay in Pakistan ? Because many new channel has disclosed that there are Terrorist camps in Pakistan near Afghanistan - Pakistan and Pakistan - India border areas they even show picture of the terrorist also.

Jackob2916, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  17. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    I am not saying there are not terrorist, ofcourse there are terrorist, but the media show extra ordinary, even in 2009, 2008, 2010 the Pakistan is only country where most terrorist bomb blast was happened,

I am just trying to tell you that these terrorist are production of American Gov, who kill their relatives and then in return they become terrorist and want to kill them too, even Pakistan Gov also target of Terrorist because its only our bulshit Gov who give Amercan Army to enter in Pakistan.

There are two types of Talban in Pakistan once who are against Gov, American Army etc and others are those who are against Islam and they blast bomb in Masques, School, Univeristies, Islamic conferences etc. the second type of Talbans are not Muslims and they came from Russia and India, because they have weapons better than Pakistani Army and they are the real terrorist.

and for Marasa the west media showing wrong things, to prove Muslims terrorist and close their main source of religious building (madrasa)

Vebtools, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  18. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean to say that if Americans kill civilians in the war against terror then its okay for their relatives or terrorists to blow up innocent Americans/Russians etc.?

Also why did all the Muslims in thisthread ignore the verses posted by Vebtool where Muhammad ibn ‘Abdullāh asks Muslims to kill non followers?

Helvetii, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  19. jlanger

jlanger Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all thanks for reply.
    Ya america attacked in iraq for nuclear weapons...Can you tell me where are nuclear weapons in iraq? what do you think sadam eat all wapons?
    How a normal person kill thousand of peoples even he have not 100% proof or sure about weapons. And for your kind of information american is only a nation who use nuclear weapons in world.
    So we have again a big thread from usa, they can use against any poor muslim country in the name of terrorism.

And how is possible american not found usama bin laden in 10 years, but killing innocents.

And on kashmir i just want to share a link.
    freedom-movement-in-kashmir.blogspot.com

jlanger, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  20. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    See America had attacked on Iraq so they must be having some proof than and than only they can attack and they are not mad persons who want to waste their millions of dollar, and its soldiers. America had investigated first than only it has attacked you are thinking from one side only plz dont take it personally but you watching those things only which you want to see.

Jackob2916, Apr 13, 2010 IP