1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating a page with wordpress template

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by tomcromp, Mar 29, 2010.

Hello im trying to use a page in a wordpress theme you can see my code here:

<?php get_header(); ?>

<div id="content" class="narrowcolumn">
    <div class="entry">

<?php $url = file_get_contents("http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/");

preg_match('~<!\-\- <tokoeditarea> \-\->(.*)<!\-\- </tokoeditarea> \-\->~s', $url, $a);

echo $a[1];?>

</div>

</div>
    <?php get_sidebar(); ?>

<?php get_footer(); ?>
    PHP:
    but i get this error
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /home/.puffball/freeshituk/e2tv.tv/wp-content/themes/MovieSitePress/ft.php on line 2

any help would be great

Cheers
    Tom

tomcromp, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  2. wildfremd

wildfremd Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have a header created for the theme? Did you double check to make sure the coding is right for the header?

wildfremd, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  3. kcc2009

kcc2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    I ran into a similar issue and Tech support at HostGator helped me out. If possible I suggest contacting technical support for whatever company to host your site.

I also saw a post on another site about this that you may find useful "www.themelab.com/2008/06/01/fix-wordpress-fatal-error-call-to-undefined-function/"

Hope this helps.

kcc2009, Mar 30, 2010 IP