1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Writer for website? Am in the right area

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by monkeytime1755, Mar 17, 2010.

hi everyone, I have a website that im putting together right now thats Ecommerce and I am looking for someone to write everything on the website from FAQ-About Us- to about the product and everything. I have want someone fresh that will do there homework on the product we had made and sell and go from there. I will give full acess to the website and let you do all the writing. I would love to get some more info and pricing.

monkeytime1755, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  2. Paul McGraw

Paul McGraw Peon

Best Answers:
    If your site is going to be in English I suggest you get only a native English speaking person in your targeted marketplace to write it. If you want a really good site that produces income or leads or both you can't go cheap. I write for websites and produce site content for sites that want to sell something on the sites or generate leads. If this is what you want your site to do, feel free to contact me at .

Hope that helps.

Paul
    paulmcgraw.com

Paul McGraw, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  3. dorothydot

dorothydot Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Paul is right. Expect to pay at least 4-digits to get a good copywriter. Check out the copywriters' websites so you find one whose writing style most closely matches what you're looking for.

And yes, like Paul, I also write for the Internet, but I strongly suspect my writing style is different (not better nor worse!) than his style.

After all, if you're going to spend what you need to to get quality copy - you should work with someone who's successful and who understands how you want to present your product or service.
    Dot

dorothydot, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  4. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest getting free tips here and on other boards first.

It may be enough.

The F&Q and "about us" pages are rarely read, so you can do those yourself, thus saving money.

I don't do too many for my customers for that sole reason.

Also, too many say they are a copywriter, but their own sites suck, so tread lightly, brother.

Perry Rose, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  5. LDixon123

LDixon123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Buddy, I can assist you with this regards. I'm a professional copywriter with 4 years experience in writing. You can reach me instantly at lauradixon123@gmail.com. Write me there, and so we can discuss about the price and other factors as well.

LDixon123, Mar 30, 2010 IP