1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Be Aware of this Scammer. I am next to committing suicide...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kichu1988, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey Fellow writers and members,

I am writing this down just to let you know people that the person whom I am referring here is a scammer (100% sure). His user name is bcwsites

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1468290&highlight=bcwsites

I worked with him in the month of August and he took around 200 articles and he owed me $400, however he paid after 4 months, since he was relocating to India and excuses he said. I understood his problem, so I was okay with that.

Again, in Jan 2010, he offered some articles which were worth $525, now after 3 months he is not paying me, but he is saying I will pay tomorrow, however his tomorrow never came. He is completely cheating now I realized. Nowadays, he is not even picking my call. I am confused as what to do. I owe so many bills, so I am almost crying everyday because of credit card and other bills. I know its partially my mistake that I haven't taken any upfront before doing the work, still I trusted DP clients blindly and this is what I got for that simple mistake.

I have his phone number(0-9908860057) and he is from Hyderabad. His email address is . He is logging in here every day but deliberately doing this.

I would be glad if anyone tries to do something in this regard.

Please let me know your suggestions through my email address

kichu1988, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  2. suwunk

suwunk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Report it to Admin

suwunk, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  3. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @Suwunk- Moderators and Administrators do not mediate in internal disputes between members.

@Kichuu1988, if he had taken four months to pay for the first set, why did you agree to do the second set for him?

If he is not paying, resell the articles somewhere else. You'll make back some part of your investment.

And remember, $525 is certainly not worth committing suicide over.

gr8liverpoolfan, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  4. bcwsites

bcwsites Peon

Best Answers:
    he is a big scammer he even dont know how to write articles first time i given work for 400 articles all articles are not worth but even i paid

second time also i given the same work he repeated the same my clients are rejected second time still i dont wanna cheat him my clients are did not send money they are rewriting the articles dont even trust him check my previous itradings he is telling me scammer ok i accepeted my clients given time till 31 march to submit the artices i am on that work they sending the money on this 2 april i told him ill pay on the same day he is blackmailing thts it simply paying a thousands of dollars need a buyers satisfaction always

i dont even hurt him always

bcwsites, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  5. bcwsites

bcwsites Peon

Best Answers:
    ask him i was work for so many times i paid every time on time before

6. vikas65517

vikas65517 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you learned a lesson.

Instead of venting, your time would be better spent writing for more clients and making that damn money.

And with clients; whether your neighbor or Digitalpoint, ALWAYS be professional. Work on your own terms, get 50% money upfront at least. For $525, I'd NEVER have worked for free. Seriously.

Take a lesson and move on. Best of luck!

vikas65517, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  7. bcwsites

bcwsites Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no gaurantee for buyers money he did one time to me but i paid but if he is repeated the same still i am ready to pay the articles he was provided is not worth but i paid him 700$ before

8. killaklown

killaklown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lmao, you expect someone to believe you that the articles were crap the first time, yet you went ahead and made another order? Pay up scammer.

killaklown, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  9. kichu1988

kichu1988 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What? 17000 INR is equivalent to $700? are you crazy? you paid only 17000rs which is equivalent to $375 only.....OMG, what the hell is this man?

kichu1988, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  10. kichu1988

kichu1988 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. That's a logical question. He doesn't have answer for that, so you can conclude what type of person he is.

kichu1988, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  11. vijeta

vijeta Peon

Best Answers:
    Firstly, he is saying Kichu is a bad writer, but he claims to pay him $700 for all the bad work done and submitted.

After which he again gives him tons of orders ..?? what does he think ?? we are some kinda scape goats sitting here??

He gives the order, takes the articles and never wishes to pay there after. Now that his rep is at stake, he is saying the quality was low, so what?? You should have known that in the first place and not ordered. If you still did, you should have been decent enough with that much audacity to inform him that the quality is low?? and you realize it after xxx number of articles written by him??

Heights of being fraudulent.. We all must learn from him, may be you could write a book or 2, how to scam hardworking writers !!

Pay up, don't screw other DP buyers reputation here!

All the DP writers and buyers are well respected, we don't have place for scammers like you...

vijeta, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  12. tvpavan

tvpavan Peon

Best Answers:
    i am a newbie here thanks for informing me.. and please dont cheat anybody.

tvpavan, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  13. TCHconsulting

TCHconsulting Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your posting. I am new to the site. I have a small consulting firm and I wanted to offer $50 for logo design competition. Do you have suggestions on how to get a contest started the right way?

TCHconsulting, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  14. scottwood1986

scottwood1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Suicide.. bit extreme? Just safeguard yourself against this type of scam in the future.. just ask for a deposit or send 30 articles at a time etc..

scottwood1986, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  15. njbrodka

njbrodka Peon

Best Answers:
    were the articles in english?? because I would understand his problem then... could use a little work my friend! but still.... unacceptable. He took the risk of hiring you again, and thus owes the money. It's called business

njbrodka, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  16. Ruth_writer

Ruth_writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    has he paid you? As here it is written, he would pay on April 2nd? Let hope he pays you on time at least this time :)

Best of luck buddy...

Ruth_writer, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  17. Brandon.Add.On

Brandon.Add.On Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Live and Learn buddy.

Brandon.Add.On, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  18. kunnusingh

kunnusingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Few month ago i am in same situation but now everything is ok($900 loss)

don't worry be Happy.

Try to Earn more...

kunnusingh, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  19. MattChicago

MattChicago Peon

Best Answers:
    all i can say about this thread is WOW. LOL yall got some issues up in here.

MattChicago, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  20. smg

smg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Report this to the forum administrators. Also you have posted his personal details (phone number, email address).

Even though you claim he is a scammer, do not go down the route of posting personal details on public forums.

smg, Apr 5, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.