1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why hard work doesn't pay

Discussion in 'General Business' started by lavista4u, Mar 19, 2010.

Have you heard all through your life, work hard and you will be successful and no matter how hard you worked, its always back to square one and you start again, hoping this time, you will be successful.

You might have also heard the cliché 90% of the businesses fail.

You might have seen sites like Twitter, facebook, ipod and ipad get extraordinarily high exposure in the media and some genuine ideas you have or others had were pushed in the background and you wondered why.

You went with your idea to a VC and he rejected it but chose some projects that made you scratch your head and you thought whats wrong with me.

You see someone making millions of dollars and hope you will be successful like them as its seems so close yet so far away.

Well, if you have been to any of the above scenarios one time in life, then probably...you have never heard of the freemasons, binai birth and the illuminati.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know that all 44 presidents of the US living or dead were Freemasons and that 100% of all the corporations are owned by the Freemasons.

Did you know that Bush is related to Obama who is related to Cheney and who in turn is related to Tom hanks, brad pitt, angelina jolie, marilyn manroe, hugh hefner to drew barrymore.

You want proof right here is the proof..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOnV1DDPQQg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyDGqYK9yrs

You have been denied the greatest truth ever told. You were always told...its a bunch of conspiracy theory and you never looked at it and your life continue to remain miserable. NOT ANYMORE.

Once you know who is ruling the world. You will know why you never became a CEO or a rockstar. You still work 16 hours per day on getting back links, write article and try to be on number one in Google, selling and buying domains and yet you never reach it and then you read stories how i made 30,000 per month from adsense and you always hear work hard you will reach there.

Its time to wake up, we have been owned by the freemasons from McDonalds to wal mart...from MS windows to Google, each and every company is owned by the freemasons.

Before putting on your sweat, i urge you to search for keywords illuminati, illuminati symbolism in logos.

One final note, have you even wondered what the pyramid in one dollar US bill with an eye on top means ?...You will know its not a conspiracy but facts that were hidden from you. We have been led blind. I can go on and now say that even if you work 22 hours a day you will never be a CEO or own a big company, cos you were not a freemason or part of the illuminati.

I'm happy to take all and every questions you have and i will give you answers to each of them.....free your mind from this hypnotism

lavista4u, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  2. sunsecurity

sunsecurity Peon

Best Answers:
    When you work hard success follows you... Work never waste...

sunsecurity, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  3. Sofialovesforex

Sofialovesforex Peon

Best Answers:
    Indeed, hard work pays you later but the returns are really fruitful. There is never a shortcut to success.

Sofialovesforex, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  4. VorteKC

VorteKC Peon

Best Answers:
    that's just a statement you are making, there's no proof to support your claim

VorteKC, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  5. lalitrajsharma

lalitrajsharma Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ,

i am working with a construction equipment manufacturing company, looking after sales. When i joined this company i was full of dreams and enthusiasm that i will make a new record in sales as my past reord as a sales person was also very good. I started visiting customers and showing the products ans demos. For full six months i wirked like a machine and tried to generate sales. But all in vein. i started thinking of my efficiency and competence. My management was also after my life because of no sales. I started giving up slowly. Suddenly i started receiving calls from the customers i visited during my work and they started enquiring ablout the prices and other commercial terms. and in next six months i was on the top of the sales record. Looks like filmy but real. Hard work alaways pays but when it depends on the time and intensity of our work. Also positive attitude matters a lot in life. So be positive do your hardwork and wnjoy sweet fruits later on.

Alll the best.

lalitrajsharma, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  6. lavista4u

lavista4u Member

Best Answers:
    What you guys call handwork pays is really doing work for the eilite ..they call guys like us.. useful idiots.....You know already they have free energy technology, no one on earth ever has to work. People call a person successful if he has a car a good house and a wife....its not success its..its control.

We will never be free until we are under the spell of money. Getting to know who is controlling the world is more important than being a billionaire. Even if you are a trillion are you are under the control of the world master...you are never free ..they created all these monetary systems to control us.

lavista4u, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  7. Hollow

Hollow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Because hard work is not the same as smart work.

Hollow, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  8. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can tell you 110%, Freemasons are not what people make the organization out to be. I'm surprised as to why it's become so crazy with people making things up about FM.

manofwar, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  9. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As they say "Don't just work hard, work smart also"
    Majority of people work hard so just saying hard work brings success is not saying anything. cos everyone works hard so you are on same level as them when you also work hard. You have to differentiate and be more creative to stand out from rest of pack. :)

tradester, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  10. lcwadminbj

lcwadminbj Peon

Best Answers:
    try a search in google for Michael Tsarion.

lcwadminbj, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  11. MarketingJunkie

MarketingJunkie Active Member

Best Answers:
    lavista4u - my wife thought I wrote this post.

Well sort of, since she and I both know it goes WAY higher than the freemasons.

But you sound awake. That is great news. Most people are dead... slaves with deer-in-headlight looks as they float through life like a mushroom (kept in the dark and feed crap).

The bad news is the worldwide military (that's who really pull the puppet strings) have unlimited resources behind them to prevent this from coming out. Heck they print the money (and no, the bankers are not the rulers of the earth -- again, it goes WAY higher than that).

Let me show you how infiltrated truth is...

... All psyops are run by Col Carl E. Phillips. He's the top dog here (read this amazing webpage -- your jaw will drop):
    http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/4psyopgp.htm

Here's a line-by-line listing of help wanted ads to find paid shills to pretend they're "truth seekers":
    http://www.job-search-engine.com/keyword/psyop/florida/

(Keep in mind that's just one job site in Florida... there are ads in other states, too).

And here's a top consultant in the psyop business:
    http://advantageconsultants.org/

Read the bottom:
    "Launch your attack with a battery of blog and forum comments aimed at all local media and blog sites in your disticts."

We are under war... the war of our minds.

lavista4u - I admire your guts for posting here. Don't let the sheep (actually, cattle -- sheep are actually curious animals) make you sound like a loon or nut job.

MarketingJunkie, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  12. MarketingJunkie

MarketingJunkie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid all "truth leaders" (including Tsarion) are controlled opposition --
    Controlled opposition gives us amazing nuggets of information, get us follow them like heroes, then ultimately spin us off into la la land.

And that's EXACTLY Tsarion does. La la land.

MarketingJunkie, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  13. CDarklock

CDarklock Peon

Best Answers:
    I assume you mean the B'nai Brith. Oh, and the Illuminati are fictional... in case you didn't know.

What you are really seeing there is the power of the mastermind. When a group of smart, educated, motivated people get together and help one another, they enjoy greater success.

It isn't about who "really" rules the world. It's just about having a community where everyone can depend on everyone else. Once you have that, things get a lot easier.

CDarklock, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  14. BlueSkyCamping

BlueSkyCamping Peon

Best Answers:
    Hard work certainly can pay. It's all about the right type of work and effort though.

BlueSkyCamping, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  15. UB Mike

UB Mike Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds great, but its not true...

+1. New ways and new methods will bring you much more benefits and profits then just "hard work"

UB Mike, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  16. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is said to have success you should be in the right place at the right time.. yes, sometimes it seems that hard work does not bring a lot of success..

WorksForWeb, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  17. Aotearoa

Aotearoa Member

Best Answers:
    The Illuminati only think they run everything. They are actually controlled and manipulated by Ms Eris D*sc*rdi* of 2317 Golden Apple Way, Springfield, Ohio who mainly uses them to fetch treats for her dog Hagbard.

As a token of my truthiness I give the ancient signs of bending my index finger so it crosses my forefinger behind my back and using my tongue to push my cheek away from my teeth.

Aotearoa, Mar 26, 2010 IP
    Blue Star Ent. likes this.
  18. BizDetail

BizDetail Peon

Best Answers:
    exactly this.

BizDetail, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  19. kingsoflegend

kingsoflegend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So that's the secret of becoming successful? Does anyone have an ebook about how to become a freemason? :p

kingsoflegend, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  20. Aotearoa

Aotearoa Member

Best Answers:
    Here you are www(dot)freemasons(dot)org(dot)nz(slash)membership.htm

Please note, I'm not a freemason myself, so you're on your own from here on in, don't blame me if you end up doing some weird things you later regret.

Aotearoa, Mar 26, 2010 IP