1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need affiliate recruiters

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by vip-ip, Mar 26, 2010.

Hello everyone,

I don't know if I have a unique request here, but I'm sure I'm not alone; I need affiliate recruiters to help me find ClickBank product promoters.

I launched a new ebook and I'm paying 75% commission on $97 sales, along with extra bonuses tacked on. What I need to do now is find people to help me get sales.

Here's what I want: I want to pay a person to find affiliate marketers for me. I want to do this on a commission based per-performance pay scale, meaning that any affiliates you recruit for me will get their 75% per sale, and the person who found the affiliate for me will get a set amount of $$$ as well.

Think of this as a marketing partnership. Ideally, I'd like to pay someone $100 for finding me just 3 affiliates who will start actively promoting my ebook. "Actively promoting" means make me at least 3 sales. This can be done in as little as a day, or over a week - the point is, I need skilled affiliates who know how to sell.

I need that go-to man when it comes to helping me make sales (I just need good & steady traffic, and I will handle the customer service myself). Basically the point of this is to deal with 2-3 "affiliate managers" so-to-speak, instead of 20 different people promoting my product. I will obviously compensate whoever does this for me. That means if you know an X amount of people who are looking for a new product or are in my niche (content creation services), you could get $$$ from me if they start promoting my product from your referral.

My question is, how do I go about doing this? If someone reading this thread thinks they're up to it, please PM me - I want multiple affiliate recruiters! Any opinion on the matter will be helpful. :cool:

Best Regards,
    vip-ip.

vip-ip, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  2. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is more difficult to do on clickbank purely becuase it is just such an open system. If you were to hire someone for example and they post to forums and write to people about your program then in my experience 9/10 people will look you up, research your program, and join / start promoting you without ever contacting you or the affiliate manager. That has been the case in my experience anyway. I think the only way to do it would be to personally contact websites one by one and monitor who joins your program, but again with this it is still too see through, even still half the people know it is just clickbank and can just join and expiriment without having to get in touch with you, and in situations where you contact one website but the webmaster joins without you knowing and has other websites then how would your JV manager ever know this... I think the clickbank system.

Saying this though there are people who do this, and I think your best bet of finding people might be at the warrior forum instead if you do a search for "jv broker" perhaps.. but you can do quite a bit of effective recruitment yourself on here and other forums if you jsut announce your program, show your conversion stats etc...

Dan Bainbridge, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  3. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can do this on your own. You don't need to pay someone to recruit affiliates for you.

And there's no need to rush either, you've already made a thread recruiting affiliates here, which was just very recent actually. If people like your product and find it worth their time to promote it, then they will promote it. Simple as that. Nothing much you can really do other than improve your sales page, product, price, and give them more reasons to promote your product.

To be honest, I think you should really reconsider the price tag of your product. No offense. You might get some interest from affiliates if you lower the price. I honestly don't see what justifies the $97 price tag. There is no REAL solid earning proof on the site. Mostly talk. The sales page could also really use some work, it's too stretched and that affects its readability. The highlighting is also a bit over the top, to the point that it starts to look scammy. There are some parts in your sales letter that really don't need that yellow highlighting.

I don't think you'll get a decent amount of affiliates until you work on that.

You can then try promoting it on the Warrior Forum, in their JV's section. Some other places would be Harvey Segal's clickbank forum, forgot the name, but you'll find it by searching "clickbank forum" on Google. Another good place to recruit affiliates would be Norb's NicheChoppers forum, and the URL for that is http://forums.nichechoppers.com I believe.

Last thing I'll say is, you really don't need to pay anyone to help you recruit affiliates. Affiliates want to hear from, and deal with the CREATOR of the product, not some middleman. It's always good to see the CREATOR of the product promoting it. That shows us that he/she is willing to put him/herself out there, and really work with affiliates. It can also build your credibility and trust among your affiliates and/or affiliates-to-be.

Skribblez, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  4. Dan Bainbridge

Best Answers:
    Willie Nelson now apparantly considers himself more a "JV Broker" than a "Super Affiliate" now. I think I read some article on him where he explains that the difference is that he works with successful vendors and recruits other super affiliates and takes both a % of their commissions but also charges a massive upfront fee... perhaps something like $20k... wish I had bookmarked the article now. I think Frank Kern is a little like this too..

Dan Bainbridge, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  5. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is known as a multi-tiered affiliate program. Clickbank doesn't offer it as of yet but I have heard that they are looking into it. Many successful IMers are into being an affiliate broker but with the lack of an accurate tracking method, most will not partner with clickbank vendors.

Reed Floren has a good list and has many many affiliates that he can activate for the right commission. Once again, the lack of tracking will pose a problem.

domainiac, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  6. vip-ip

vip-ip Active Member

Best Answers:
    Al, thank you for your mature comment - I think of online forums as places to discuss ideas, and just because it hasn't been brought up by others lately doesn't discourage me from asking.
    I'm thinking of dropping the price to $47 and tacking on some exclusive bonuses as part of the deal. Other than that, I appreciate all the feedback I've gotten so far; I will certainly work on the sales copy over the weekend.

vip-ip, Mar 26, 2010 IP
    snakeair likes this.
  7. amit_s_r

amit_s_r Member

Best Answers:
    you'll find what you are looking for here at affiliatebuddy.net but they charge an upfront fees.

amit_s_r, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  8. vip-ip

vip-ip Active Member

Best Answers:
    After starting this thread (since 03/26) I've got 2 serious affiliates and 3 affiliates about whom I'm not sure yet.

An affiliate recruiter would be paid to find good affiliates for me who are ready to hop on promoting my product. Are you saying there is NOT someone out there who will do this for me to make money? Because if you do, I've already proven you wrong.

Best Regards,
    vip-ip.

vip-ip, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  9. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    @precious007

"In fact think about it, how on earth can you believe that you can hire "affiliate recruiters" ??"

Sorry to be so direct, but are you serious with the above comment? "affiliate recruiters" are all around us, not just in the internet marketing area but the world in general. Its true that CB does not have an in build system for such thing yet, but many other systems does.

The concept is actually not new, have been around for ages, and can be extremly effective:)

Its a matter of how its implemented, maybe posting on a forum with many newbies and competitors is not the best way to find such individuals ;)

web_18designer, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  10. Legendary11

Legendary11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats a golden qoute, stick that in your sig for a year and let it sink in :) Many vendors attempt to get their affiliates to join mailing lists in order to send them all news about something (usually new products or split testing results). One idea for you could be to look into vendor with similar products (not your competitors) and see if you can buy a broadcast on their affiliate line to promote your product. It might work, just an idea i had now... im sure if theres a fault with it someone else will pick it out for me :p

Legendary11, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  11. otrap

otrap Member

Best Answers:
    I've done this before, and I have a lot of contact with a lot of large affiliates in a certain niche.

We'd need to discuss this further, though, as I wouldn't be bringing in little affiliates that are going to make you just 3-20 sales, so there wouldn't be as many affiliates.

However, I'd also need to know what you've got as far as leverage. For the big players, the commission and conversion rate isn't enough. Is there anything you can do to reciprocate traffic?

Don't answer any of that on here. PM me your email address or AIM, and we can talk that way.

otrap, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  12. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I should' have kept my mouth closed..

In reality you don't know what you're talking about.

Anyone that smart to recruit affiliates, would recruit them for their own services/ products.

Tell me about a top vendor in clickbank you know that hires "affiliate recruiters". Dude I'm not trying to convince you, it's just the way it is.

Certainly someone coming up to these forums looking for affiliate recruiters again doesn't know the value of a forum and how to harvest affiliates and make them promote their products.

Some other ways to find affiliates for your products:

- CB advertising
    - JV networks
    - Affiliate Networks
    - Forum Signatures
    - Social Media
    - Friends
    - Viral Marketing
    - Social Media Marketing

Some people may not know yet, but even article marketing can boost your affiliates / gravity. There's thousands of affiliates crawling the article directories looking for content / hence finding your product and certainly will promote it if you stand out of the crowd and prove yourself as an expert in your field.

There you go..

Rep if you find the information uselful.

Good luck
    Al.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 10, 2010 IP
    dabber2008 likes this.
  13. otrap

otrap Member

Best Answers:
    I certainly hope this isn't directed at me. I've worked for, and with, several of the biggest Clickbank vendors and affiliates in the aforementioned niche.

Incorrect. It WOULD be true if I had all the elements necessary to be a successful vendor myself. I know little about creating a site. I haven't the time or attention span to create my own product (and I refuse to rehash someone else's). Moreover, I have no true means of reciprocation (no "list" to speak of).

So this is actually untrue. If I had a list and a product, you'd be right. However, I do not, and I am often plagued by trying to figure those things out.

Latif
    Nick Marks
    Costa Dedes
    James Jordan
    Mark Warren
    Lanty Paul
    Michael Jones
    Steven Johnson
    Chris Cobb

Shall I go on? Each and every one of these guys has hired a "JV broker" in recent history.

How do you think guys like Mike Merz make money? They aren't affiliates or vendors themselves. They do nothing but JV brokerage.

otrap, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  14. Dan Bainbridge

Best Answers:
    JV Brokers do exist for sure, here is the post I mentioned above about Willie Crawford:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-in...affiliate-product-world.html#2STQPCgWdvoAGEqy

Here is a couple of snippets:

Dan Bainbridge, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  15. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Has any on here used affiliatebuddy.net ? I am in need to find good affiliates willing to jump on promoting my products....Thanks!

goodman441, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  16. Dan Bainbridge

Best Answers:
    Hmm, just doesn't quite add up to me....
    http://www.affiliatebuddy.net/pricing.html

$400 for 40 man hours - which is spent contacting 100 SUPER affiliates in YOUR relevant niche.. this is basically $10 an hour (and subsequent 40 hour packages are only $250)... why would someone who has ability to recruit me 100 super affiliates only charge me $10 an hour when just 1-2 super affiliates would potentially bring in mass amounts of sales and traffic.... I can just imagine signing up to this service and being totally dissapointed - over sold and under delivered, stats on work hes doe / people hes ocntacted that just never bare fruit...

not to mention his site doesn't even register on compete to get any traffic in itself, and he doesn't have any case studies of any other clickbank products hes done this for.... approach with caution would be my advice..

Dan Bainbridge, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  17. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is why I am asking....I am needing about 10 super affiliates that can get my prodcut selling better....

goodman441, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  18. vip-ip

vip-ip Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contacting 100 super affiliates does not equate to 100 super affiliates contacting you back. At best, you might get 50 responses, of which only a percentage will yield actual affiliate activity. So you could waste your money and not get jack back. By the looks of their website, I don't think they've ever spent any significant amount of time to learn the basics of copywriting, either. The message is there, but it's not fooling anyone.

P.S.: I emailed them with a question a week ago and no one replied. Their "live chat" is never online either. Sounds legit. </s>

Best Regards,
    vip-ip.

vip-ip, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  19. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    I checked the website and at first glance it looks like a newbie job. I know that eyecandy does not reflect the potential quality of their work, but if they do what they say they would sure afford to make a more professional and elaborated website.

"Contacting 100 super affiliates" and "charging $400" is sure a drawback. Sounds like one of those SEO website that promise you the top position on gogole etc, something that they cant really give you.

web_18designer, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  20. vip-ip

vip-ip Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just in case anyone is curious about super affiliates, here's what I've been up to the past few days:

http://i39.tinypic.com/25i0j1i.jpg

March 22-April 12: regular affiliates
    April 13-16: super affiliates start doing work

Best Regards,
    vip-ip.

vip-ip, Apr 17, 2010 IP