1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Join affiliate networks or product site directly?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by globalcashsite, Mar 26, 2010.

Hi guys

I want to try my luck in affiliate marketing. I am confused what to do? Join affiliate networks like cj, shareasale, clickbank, etc or join actual website directly. I also read some here in this forum that some affiliate networks also drop sales/signups and marketer don't get any thing.

What is your experience, sell through these affiliate networks or join sites directly and then promote our url?

GCS

globalcashsite, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  2. ronaldmarva

ronaldmarva Peon

Best Answers:
    If you plan to run different campaigns then doing it on a network would simplify the reporting and payment process. If you are only looking to promote only a couple of merchants, you can just sign up on their program directly. There are also some guarantees that a network can provide you since they can serve to safeguard your interest as their affiliate.

ronaldmarva, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  3. katsneak

katsneak Peon

Best Answers:
    Start with the networks. Their data reporting and online offerings are generally far superior to those of the merchants that run their own programs. This data is essential to figuring out how you are performing and to improve your marketing.

Once you've gotten fairly seasoned, then start working with individual merchant programs.

katsneak, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  4. hiprano

hiprano Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to promote some selected high paying products then promote them directly from the product site else if you want to promote a range of products then you can promote them with a affiliate network and then you will be able to cashout faster.

hiprano, Mar 27, 2010 IP