1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

List of scam CPA networks ,hope this can help begainers

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by easy-money-here, May 19, 2009.

1. tranthithuhien900

tranthithuhien900 Peon

Best Answers:
    Look at what it says to give a report pls haha
    lol

tranthithuhien900, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  2. tranthithuhien900

tranthithuhien900 Peon

Best Answers:
    i request it because i have network if u don't accept ok , why did u said me fraud? when i never run any offer from u?

3. TStarnes

TStarnes Active Member

Best Answers:
    You attempted to run fraud. We stopped you before that happened. You also connected yourself to Phanthe Duy who is using stolen information to create sites and listing sites that are not his own.

We can choose to not do business with anyone, and it has been decided that we do not want your business.

TStarnes, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  4. tranthithuhien900

tranthithuhien900 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey If every body request offer in Ecomleads , it's mean: THey are Fraud?
    IS it Right?
    u can't give me evidence of fraud , if i fraud , it's mean : Before i run some offer from u but i don't run it . NEVER RUN IT, because i think u not best

5. tranthithuhien900

tranthithuhien900 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey every body : this is some picture which have it from my friends :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He told my friends: they had release an Check in :02.11.2010 then u told : today my friend will recieve money by paypal? ....
    my account of my friend was blocked and not recieve payment
    This is: ECOMLEADS NOT BEST
    everyone to avoid it

6. tranthithuhien900

tranthithuhien900 Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

7. tranthithuhien900

tranthithuhien900 Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

8. TStarnes

TStarnes Active Member

Best Answers:
    He is a friend of the other guy, ran fraud, has sites that the whois on use names and phone numbers stolen from people who have never heard of him, References people who have never heard of him, states that sites that are not his are his, when told we could only pay by check he refuses to get paid that way saying he can only be paid by paypal.

This guy was denied for fraud and is angry about it. All networks should watch out for him. He will hurt your advertisers and cost you business.

9. ronaldmarva

ronaldmarva Peon

Best Answers:
    There are too many rouge cpa networks on the list here. I wonder if there are any safe CPA networks out there.

ronaldmarva, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  10. TStarnes

TStarnes Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep in mind a lot of the things you see in this list are one sided. There are many people with crosses to burn and grudges. There are some big networks on this list that many affiliates have had success with, so take what most people say in context.

11. RayEcomleads

RayEcomleads Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty one sided. If you run fraud and get caught the first place you want to run is to a forum so you can tell the stories from how you have been mistreated by a network because they will not pay you for running fraud. I would recommended to not only the people who have wrote these slanderous posts but to anyone who is trying to run fraud. If you manage to get past the initial check and are approved to be an affiliate with any network that does not mean that you are in-titled to earnings made through fraudulent activity. So for all of you that want to cry because you were caught doing fraud then let me tell you something. The people who make an honest living in this industry do not want to hear the crying and whining of all you who have been caught!! If you are a network and you are reading this, BEWARE of a company called BinBon or cpainstant they are 100% fraud and i have the documents to back it all up.You can catch me on AIM at Rayecomleads if you have any extra questions you need answered about this!!

RayEcomleads, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  12. tranthithuhien900

tranthithuhien900 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey I don't know u're scam or me scam. because i don't show my network here. But i sure: U don't sent payment to my friends and cloesed account of him.

13. TStarnes

TStarnes Active Member

Best Answers:
    We didn't send the payment to your friend because he ran fraud. We do not pay for fraud. You and he are examples of why some countries get labeled as bad for business.

We attempted to pay him before it was discovered he was fraud. I am glad that we discovered his fraud in time to keep from loosing the money on him.

14. RayEcomleads

RayEcomleads Peon

Best Answers:
    That is right you do not know much about any of what is going on except what your "friend" told you. See if you and him would have not been threatening my company it would not have warranted the investigation. He was one of the MANY fraudsters that had made it through the cracks. But we WILL NOT pay for fraud!! And further more we will not let people who run fraud or people that they are associated with into our network!!

15. tranthithuhien900

tranthithuhien900 Peon

Best Answers:
    haha this is evidence against you because if him was fraud why did u said to him : payment has been sent by check at 02.11.2010
    ????
    if he was fraud why u don't closed account at point.
    U told : [​IMG]
    Pls tell everybody know
    why did u told : Did you get the paypal?
    Grrr... let me talk to the accountant should have had it yesterday
    ????
    I am too tired I do not want to say much

16. TStarnes

TStarnes Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will see I said earlier, We had sent a check and were about to do a paypal when we learned that he was fraud. We were trying to get him paid before we found out he was fraud.

Also, we tried a bunch of times to get him paid. The fact that he is not able to get mail was making it difficult. It turns out the reason he couldn't get mail and had to only be paid in paypal is that he is fraud.

This is why we start everyone out on paper checks. It helps weed out the fraud, such as your friend.

17. RayEcomleads

RayEcomleads Peon

Best Answers:
    You know what...I honestly don't give a SH** about where you are going with this...He was getting paid until you and him started trouble for yourself..We sent a check on the 11th and now we are canceling that check because we have found you to be fraud end of story!!

18. tranthithuhien900

tranthithuhien900 Peon

Best Answers:
    all all the lies , u never sent to him money until him ask u sent money u had blocked account of him.
    u don't sent payment and u ask him : did he got it?
    i can show all the evidence also why you can not?

19. phantheduy78

phantheduy78 Peon

Best Answers:
    I was silent, but I do not tolerate verbal of crooks Ecomled , they are a Big Scam network. I have worked from December 2009 Ecomlead ID: CD5788. I work very well and received support from a dog killed Rayecomleads. When I asked about money from my commission in December, But the dog killed has promised many times, and promised today (March 26, 2010) Sure to pay me. But slander me as fraud and not paying commissions in December and January is $ 364. This is evidence of my talk with the company name dog killed Ecomlead fraud. who read the words the accusations that and I would think the support for me to draw the light of crooks named Ecomlead.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

phantheduy78, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  20. TrafficMark

TrafficMark Peon

Best Answers:
    phantheduy78...Like i said in the other post about ecomleads, they are not a fraud network. I would always think that the accused would make false accusations in a last ditch effort to save ones a$$.
    Did you think that maybe they were going to pay you and they figure out you were fraud and discontinued the payment?? AND phantheduy78 if you werent fraud why do you have someone who obviously is standing up for you?? That alone does not weigh in your favor!!

also tranthithuhien900.... I noticed you quit posting on the other thread when someone posted a screen shot of your fraud networks privacy policy...scared of the truth??

I am glad that you both are out of this network, and hopefully other networks will read this and take this as a warning, and eliminate you from their network as well.

TrafficMark, Mar 29, 2010 IP