1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Muslim terrorists blow up breasts, asses.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by alexispetrov, Mar 25, 2010.

At first this did make me laugh; then I felt very sad.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/...ew-terror-device/story-e6frfq80-1225846014542

It's funny, because as terrorists aren't generally very smart, and constantly blow up OTHER Muslims, this will give them a new way in which to do so.

But it's also sad because there are women who are forced or tricked into this kind of thing; I read a story some time back about this group of Muslims who arranged for these young women to be raped so that they would become suicidal, then convince them that by blowing themselves up allah would forgive them.

Scary crap - not the terrorists - just the idea of having explosives in your boobs or ass. If I had implants I'd be feeling incredibly unnerved right about now.

alexispetrov, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  2. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    If they will start making security check for breast implants in the airports I might apply for a job in the Airport security....

ChaosTrivia, Mar 26, 2010 IP
    Roman likes this.
  3. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol. They introduce the naked scanner and now they'll have to one up themselves.

Although this makes me think of those two Muslim women who refused to go through it and weren't allowed to fly; I'm glad they weren't more than ever now.

alexispetrov, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  4. Brandon.Add.On

Brandon.Add.On Peon

Best Answers:
    These people do realize they are going AGAINST the world right, in particularly the United States Of America? Do they think they can actually win?

Brandon.Add.On, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  5. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting a little carried away???....did not say how they would /could be detonated.

Breeze Wood, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The can just change the TSA to the TnA.

browntwn, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  7. TG2006

TG2006 Guest

Best Answers:
    Airport security is so useless at some UK airports they wouldnt need to have bombs in breast implants. You could literally put a bomb in your hand luggae and no one would notice. Im serious!

TG2006, Mar 26, 2010 IP