1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Process and SEO Maintainance Process

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by robert_78787, Mar 24, 2010.

Hello Mates,

Greetings!!! I hope you all are having great time!

Currently I am learning SEO tactics and techniques, But i am bit confused about the whole process of SEO. SEO Experts have defined each part of SEO with some professional terms for example : Setting up Website, So that Google, Yahoo and Bing can crawl it, In other words making website search engine friendly, Now this part of SEO is 1st step and many experts call it On-Site SEO. I am very much familiar with this part, However I am also aware by blogging and article submission part, social bookmarking part but my question is "Can anybody here spend few minutes and define each part of SEO with some professional terms and bifurcation of work?".

Many people says that by blogging or submitting articles, we get traffic and backlinks to our website. Can anyone elaborate "How actually we have to submit our website link in Blog and Article?". If somebody can give me few example that would really help me understanding the whole process of SEO.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Robert B:cool:

robert_78787, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  2. PhilipSEO

PhilipSEO Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You make it too complicated. There are two main parts to SEO: on-site and off-site. Off-site SEO is just link building. It is the most important part of SEO and accounts for 75-99% of your results. There are many different link-building tactics, and some may work better for your particular site and niche than others. Feel free to check out my sig for more detailed information. I hope this helps!

PhilipSEO, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  3. jaspry

jaspry Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out the Link Development section for ideas and ways to build your links. Remember to use Specific Keywords in the anchor text for the link! You want to assure Google that your site is relevant for the content you say it is; Google will pick up discrepancies and penalize you for them. It's a tight-knit operation, so keep your guard and form an attack plan and you'll be fine. Good luck!

jaspry, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  4. themyspacebank.com

themyspacebank.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I got to agree with Philip that you are making it way too complicated for yourself. SEO is really simple when it comes down to it. You just setup your site for your keywords that you have done research for by putting the keywords in titles, h1 tags, and take care of keyword density. Then just do little things like properly linking throughout your site and such. Off page is even easier, iit's almost all about getting links back to your site. And that's SEO in a nutshell.

themyspacebank.com, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  5. robert_78787

robert_78787 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think my post is complicated, My question is very clear however I am sorry if you felt my query is complicated. Now let me make it more clear and understandable to everyone.

What are the steps for SEO and to get good volume of traffic.

Step 1 : As per me its a process in which we search competitive Keywords for our site, we make changes in H1 Tag of our website, using keywords in our content, meta tag, description etc. So that Search Engine can crawl my website properly.

Now once i make such changes on my website, after that what i have to do? I guess we need to bring traffic to our website and need to create backlinks in order to get our website ranking in upward movement. Now my question is how to create backlinks and How to get website in such a position where end user enter my keyword in google and get my website URL as result. Somebody said over here that i need to link my website in anchor text. Can you please elaborate this part?

Thanks in advance

robert_78787, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  6. linkwheel.in

linkwheel.in Peon

Best Answers:
    linkwheel.in, Mar 24, 2010 IP