1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Do You believe This Domain Have 10,000 ++ Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Domains' started by honestloez, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Q: Oh yeah?
    A: Absolutely yes. It have 6,000++ BL from Yahoo, and the rest is from all the web. Go check yourself, this is the domain pasateafirefox.com. And guess what? It is some old site! more than 4 years! And even have targeted keyword on domain!

[​IMG]

Q: Hell Yeah!! You are right!!! Is it a high PR domain??!!!
    A: Mmm. Can't say it is true now. But yeah, it WAS. And will be SO easy to this domain to once again reach its original high PR as soon as someone develop it (yes, i do develop it now, but... just keep reading).

Q: Umm... so what is your point to post it in this forum?
    A: As you can see, Backlinks are indicate how much popular the domain is in the network. It do have a direct impact to the site traffic.

Q: I know it already! that's not the point i asked for you! I mean, are you gonna sell it?
    A: Hah, yeah. You got the point.

Q: Why are you selling it?
    A: Maybe i will tell you the story (if you don't want to read the story then just continue to the next question). I bought this domain not long ago. And i really am impressed with this domain! I really want to own this domain (like you want to own it now, right? :cool:). And when the seller make an auction for this domain, i do not need to think more! i've just BIN it even though the seller give the unusual high price for PR2! And then after i own the domain, i do really don't have a plan what should i use this one! Maybe if you notice, actually i am using this domain right now. But, that is truly AWFUL man! you can notice i am using it awfully. This domain deserve more and i still don't know how should i use it. So here you are lucky enough to own this beautiful and strong Domain!

Q: Yes, you got me. I am really interested in this domain! how much will you sell it?
    A: Yes, i do know you will be interested in. Just Bid or BIN it. I bought it with higher amount than its reserve point right now.

or if you would like to set the private price PM me or YM with me at honest_loez@yahoo.com.

Here is the summary:
    PR: 2 (but it WAS a high PR domain, and i believe soon it will be reaching its original PR)
    Backlinks: 10,000++ All the web
    Expiration Date: Relax, it still soooo long, it's 10 month from now on GODADDY.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
    honestloez, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  2. honestloez

honestloez Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    P.S: I think something wrong with the backlink checking system of this DP. It is only mentioned 2 Backlink?? Oh God. Please check yourself, using CheckPagerank.net, who.is, or anything

3. luza

luza Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, That's really quite a backlink, eh? Please PM me your reserve point, i can't access the Trade and Sell area. But i really am interested with this domain. Plz PM me for details. How much your reserve point is? I don't think to BIN it but maybe i can pass the reserve point

luza, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  4. honestloez

honestloez Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yep! Some one bid it already! Thx Brother! bid accepted, reserve not meet yet. who else? hehe

5. honestloez

honestloez Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's BIN already....
    Congratulation for the winner

honestloez, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  6. honestloez

honestloez Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh, forgot something. This site is already listed on Google 151 articles!! Come Man!!!!

honestloez, Mar 25, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.