1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

20 Articles a Day'll Make the Bills go Away

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ExpertForumGuy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @dlm

You are right, however if each of this articles brings $1/month - then it could be worth MUCH more than selling it for $5.
    I have a few articles that I posted in 2007 that bring me $20-$40/month each... that's at least $600 that each article has "earned"...

alexs464, Mar 23, 2010 IP
    jacky8 likes this.
  2. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good point you have there..... However, if the article you posted in 2007 is still making you money today, it is probably because you promoted your articles somehow with some few backlinks and stuff like that. Though some articles rank pretty well even without any backlinks to them, i think it is always a good thing to work smart rather than work hard. (if you can do both, then you will rock)

One of the best advantages of article marketing is that the income can keep on coming, even when you did not expect it! it is very possible to earn money form an article you wrote 5 years ago, but you will make even more if you work smart, and promote these articles just a little bit.

waxman1000, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  3. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I didn't work "smart" back in 2007 when I was just starting with IM - I didn't have the funds to work smart, so I worked hard.
    When hard work started paying off - I started working smart ;)

alexs464, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  4. kcc2009

kcc2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Luck! I look forward to tracking your progress. I am so new to all of this that I didn't even realize article writing was an option...I already have something new to research!

Best of luck to you...I don't think I could do it!

-Kari Hutchins

kcc2009, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  5. iseesitesdotcom

iseesitesdotcom Peon

Best Answers:
    i didn't have the endurance to read every post of this thread, but i think that this guy has had a lot of tenacity (i like apprentice) and i'm glad that he posted this. i can't write that many articles a day for my own reasons, but when i have, i've had huge results. and it is always inspiring to see someone so motivated and i am thankful he followed through and posted his results. better than a half hour tv show in my opinion.

iseesitesdotcom, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  6. erase

erase Member

Best Answers:
    Any new updates on your journey?

erase, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  7. xrcv

xrcv Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, articles do not seem to be ranking as before, before if you had a long-tail keyword in the title of the article, and it had no competition on the site(ezine for example) this could almost guarantee that you would rank. In the last month I have written such articles, even with allintitle competition less than 200 or 300 and they can still land on 4th page easily. The first page often contains lots of pages with synonymous titles, not the exact phrase. It sucks. But it was bound to happen, lots of authority sites on the first page provide a lot better information, than articles written by clickbank affiliates :D

xrcv, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  8. T.J.

T.J. Peon

Best Answers:

I agree 100%. I think with all that work your putting in writting articles that you should be getting a much greater return. But I'll Give him an A for Effort.

T.J., Mar 24, 2010 IP
  9. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    He has not posted any clickbank secreenshots in the past while? Maybe he quit because of all the assholes on here ripping on the guy.

Wait til his articles get published a few times and bumped up in some rankings and he starts making 2-3 sales an hour.

Keep going man: I had an article that did not make sh#t the first 2 weeks but it was published by 15 people and then it ranked #3 in Google and i made $456 the first day that all happened!

rjd1265, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  10. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:

Sure it did.

Maybe he isn't posting screenshots because the money (basically) stopped, because (as we told him), just publishing a bunch of articles without backlinking or promoting them wont do much good. Hopefully some people learned a lesson from this thread (although given the stupidity of most DP members, probably not)

dlm, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  11. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Will you shut up? Sorry to be so rude

ExpertForumGuy, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  12. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You probably are the most negative person on this forum. Some members may seem a little stupid or ignorant however perhaps its because they are new to this career/interest and since this is a forum to learn why don't you keep your negative/sarcastic comments to yourself and instead concentrate on either adding something of value to a thread or well looking after your own earnings.

willyboy104, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  13. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    No thanks. I enjoy speaking my mind.

Why am I negative? Because 90% of the members of this forum are idiots. I am very positive around the 10% who aren't.

dlm, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  14. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had a similar attempt to write 10 articles per day, and I had to quit as I could understand that the fact that "Quality Compromise" will really affect my future.

Anyway, best of luck!

Fem, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  15. matthieuim

matthieuim Active Member

Best Answers:
    maybe your one of the 90% just because you think that your one of the 10% :p

matthieuim, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  16. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe. But at least I know basic grammar.

dlm, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  17. gasura

gasura Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nope she's ranked in the second position, first one has to be Project_Mobius :p

ExpertForumGuy, don't let anyone put you down. It is obvious that not a lot of people have done what you have done (writing 20 articles a day and not promoting them), which would mean that you are at the forefront. And when you are at the forefront, EVERYONE watches you. Out of all those people, there are those like dlm who are just waiting for you to fail so that they can laugh at you and tell you: "See I told you so." There are also those like me, who is extremely grateful for what you are doing.

Regardless if you fail or succeed, there will definitely be something you and others can learn from. If you don't start this thread, you will be the only one who will learn that something, but because of your decision to start this thread, all of us will learn, either from your mistakes or your success. Therefore I hereby thank you for sharing your journey towards success, maybe not today but you'll definitely get there one day.

Here's my 2 cents on articles submitting:

Promoting articles or not is a personal choice. Some people do it for the sake of getting relevant backlinks to their website that's all. They don't care about having their articles appearing on page 1. These are the ones who are targeting BIG & COMPETITIVE keywords. They know their EZA articles will never make it to page 1 but they don't care; all they care about is if their website can get to page 1 for the killer keyword. People like this focus only on 1-3 major keywords. Quality of articles is insignificant, which means they spin they crap out of all their articles.

The other kind of person is the majority of the folks who have contributed to this thread: those who aim to have their articles hit top 10 in rankings. These people do a lot of research on their keywords, and they normally choose the long-tail and less competitive ones. They also try to promote their articles and build links for them.

Personally, I'm never the second kind. I'm far too lazy to do endless keyword research + endless rewriting and submission. I outsource from freelancers website and pay them $1 per article. I myself spend time on forum posting, press release, blog commenting, sussing out my competitors and looking for new niche. Article writing is way too dry for my liking, outsourcing is the way to go; that's if you know what you're doing and you know you'll be getting back those money you spent very very soon.

The conclusion is that there is no such thing as a wrong path, as long as they lead to the same destination. Some prefer swimming others prefer flying; it's just a personal choice. All the best to you all especially you ExpertForumGuy.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
    gasura, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  18. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hey chris can you send me some samples of your article i think you can make much alot if you sell them for $2 each.

imranamen6, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  19. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    How could you expect someone to be good at grammer whose first language is not English???

Do you think yourself to be an expert in German, Spanish, Italian, and French????

jaykou, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  20. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am cool with you speaking your mind. I do it all the time and i agree that 90% of the people here do suck but everyone is just trying to make an effort to make some money.

It just seems all you do is bag on people and give half-ass advice. You show nothing to show you are an expert such as earnings or rankings. I am not an expert but i do not tell anyone i am either. I am not saying you said you were an expert but by your tone and comments you seem to think you are MS. King Shit.

All I can gather from you is from your picture you kind of look slutty. Maybe all you do to make your money is work your corner?

Sorry, but everyone here wanted to say it, I am the only one who did though.

rjd1265, Mar 25, 2010 IP