1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how i can get visitors from facebook, twitter social networks

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by seo100, Mar 20, 2010.

Hi
    I have many accounts with facebook and twitter and have good friends. But i am confused how i can promote my website on social network. Because normally all peoples share different content within accounts. Say my website related to hosting business then what i need to show to my friends. My friends may not like that content the what i do???

what i need to search niche oriented peoples on social network and then try to promote products???

explain please.

seo100, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  2. Pearlydean

Pearlydean Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi the best way is to set up a different twitter account for each niche or topic and gather email optins from there.

Pearlydean, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  3. janicejan

janicejan Peon

Best Answers:
    First is look for your targeted audience and add them as your friend or invite them to become a fan of your business, then share updates on what is going on with your business, after that is interact with them and make sure that you will answer their questions properly for them to become loyal fan or subscriber.

janicejan, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  4. tommyhot

tommyhot Peon

Best Answers:
    For example create a simple facebook application that you may think your friends will like. Make it to send notifications to your friends news feed and at the end of the notification text insert url to your site. As the application spreads all over the facebook your promoted link will surely find its audience.

There are of course many other ways to advertise yourself.

tommyhot, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  5. Facebook FriendAdder

Facebook FriendAdder Peon

Best Answers:
    I HAVE SOME SECRET WEAPONS!!! Use some of my tools. (automatic friend adders, commenters, messagers)
    MySpaceFriendList (dot) com I have some great deals there.

Facebook FriendAdder, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  6. mrandrei

mrandrei Peon

Best Answers:
    Build a targeted group of Twitter followers. Also make sure that your site is interesting enough. Don't just post links in Twitter or FB for the sake of it. Your posts should be appealing.

mrandrei, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  7. lgnokia

lgnokia Peon

Best Answers:
    the simple way which i want to share with you is that just connect twitter account with ur feeds and when ever you post any content in ur site,it will automatically posted to all ur twitter friends,you can see my site for sample.thanks

lgnokia, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  8. seolinks99@gmail.com

seolinks99@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with lgnokia. I connected my ezine articles with twitter and articles once approved are tweeted automatically, and I have updated my yahoo messenger with twitter account, so all tweets are updated on my yahoo messenger. I observed 100+ visitors increase to my ezine articles in 2 days!!!. Besides this as other friends here suggested u should have targeted audience. Try different keywords and add followers.

seolinks99@gmail.com, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  9. ashwinsatyanarayana

ashwinsatyanarayana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, the best way to do that is:
    1. set up a seperate account for your hosting business
    2. Follow only people who are interested/ become a fan of people with simmilar interests or can bring you business
    3. Don't just flash your website there, give them things that are useful in general
    4. Participate in forums that are related to your niche. Give people some useful information...tell them how things work & you are sure to succeed.

Good luck

ashwinsatyanarayana, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  10. ronieizbad

ronieizbad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks but people dont seem to follow me back on twitter and facebook people want a good looking pic , which I have no source since birth

ronieizbad, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  11. vijaygupta88

vijaygupta88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Twitter has advanced search function, use it to find out the people from your niche, follow them and let them follow you, Now start tweeting related to your business.

vijaygupta88, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  12. lightingsale

lightingsale Guest

Best Answers:
    Use Twitter to locate people relative to what you are posting, and if you follow them then usually they will follow back if what you are posting is relevant and interesting. You can't just post anything - content is key, especially for social media sites. Otherwise, people will think you are just a bot.

lightingsale, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  13. kcc2009

kcc2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    This is the most successful method I have found....

1. Log into your twitter account
    2. Click on "Find People" in the top navigation bar
    3. Click on the "Find on Twitter" tab
    4. Enter a general search term instead of a name i.e.) Internet Marketing
    5. Browse people & add people with interest in what you are promoting

Let me know if it works for you!
    -Kari Hutchins

kcc2009, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  14. JemsRoker

JemsRoker Peon

Best Answers:
    Give some description about your service in your profile page of social site. Make a lot of relevant friends. The friends will visit your profile, will see you offer and interested will visit your site.

JemsRoker, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  15. fanofchopin

fanofchopin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have some reserve cash out there, try advertising (Facebook ads)
    Sound silly though if you want to advertise yourself, but if your page is for business purpose, it should be worthy enough.

fanofchopin, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  16. ThaSalesman

ThaSalesman Peon

Best Answers:
    You can always search facebook/twitter for keywords in your friend/network profiles and send out messages/tweets to those who're dominant in the search results.

ThaSalesman, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  17. jdsoriental

jdsoriental Peon

Best Answers:
    salesman your tips are really good

jdsoriental, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  18. j11121985

j11121985 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found the best way initially to generate a bit of a following on say twitter is to target a competitor and look who's following them (this can also be done on the likes of facebook or youtube etc). Once you know this, you can then invite those followers/fans to your service, with the likelyhood that they will be interested in what you have to offer as they were following/engaging with someone already in your niche - then just make sure that the content you produce or link to makes it worth their while to be following you.

j11121985, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  19. angelcurtis

angelcurtis Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are sharing a link make sure you will do a pretty convincing description once it seems to be pretty interesting people might just visit your site

angelcurtis, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  20. fhs3

fhs3 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think first you have to create an account on Facebook or Twitter as you wish.Then share your views and fill it with appropriate content.Don't fill it with irrelevant notification which is not supported to social networking.Send this account to your friends and familiar.Make sure that they will confirm you.

fhs3, Mar 29, 2010 IP