1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you have a Best AdSense Day?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by 1associate, Feb 25, 2010.

1. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well its happened with me and i posted to DP about that, I got $12.56 for one click and 3 impression. thats was just shiking day

unknownpray, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  2. howtoblogformoney

howtoblogformoney Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of people saying they have good days, but could some one define a good day . Say $25 a day? Someone here has posted this sum---and they were worried they were worried about not making enough

howtoblogformoney, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  3. Currency Trader

Currency Trader Member

Best Answers:

I think it depends on how much you can earn per hour working a job, and how many hours a day you spend on your site

If you can earn $10 an hour working a job, and you work 2 hours a day on your site, then if you are not averaging $20 a day from your site, then you should be working a job instead - and only put in the time your site is paying you - i.e. if you only average $5 a day, then I'd only work half an hour a day on the site

Currency Trader, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  4. Elomelo

Elomelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    My worst day for adsense is Saturday and Sunday! And my best day is Monday and Thursday. I do not know why I get very few page impressions and hardly any clicks in Saturdays and Sundays! My traffic suddenly increases Monday and I get handful of clicks in my adsense ads. I earn a few dollars at that time. Most of my visitors are from USA and UK. This may be the reason behind the fluctuation of my visitor number and earning.

Elomelo, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  5. JulieV

JulieV Guest

Best Answers:
    I used to have a better days with both ctr and earnings midweek but now I found that its more on the weekend like Fridays and Sundays.

JulieV, Mar 21, 2010 IP