1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Searching for SEO Companies or people who can help me!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Czelly, Mar 19, 2010.

Hello community,

I am new to Search Engine Optimization and I already read a few articles on how to make your website seo friendly and so on.

My problem is that I built a website (like 1,0000,000 million people before :)) and I don´t get a lot of traffic. I want to optimize my website so that the site is 100% seo friendly, I get listed well in the search engines and I get more (a lot of) visitors!

I don´t want to do it by myself because I thing there are so many things that I can forgot or something else. So I want to know if there is a good (& very cheap) SEO company outside in the WWW which you can recommend me or if there is someone who can do that for me.

My other question is what exactly do the company or someone to make my site seo friendly? Is it hard work?

Would be nice if someone can give me an answer..

Thanks,
    Chris

Czelly, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  2. technorated

technorated Peon

Best Answers:
    do a good :
    - on page optimizations : keywords on domain name, on url, on title, on header, on metra tags, and of course within articles
    - off page optimizations : build backlink with keyword anchored hyperlink
    - way off page optimizations : keep praying !

- other (non SEO) : comments posting on others website with similar keywords

technorated, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  3. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have not tried this companies but here are a long list of SEO Firms, maybe they can help you.

wwws, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  4. Traffic-Bug

Traffic-Bug Active Member

Best Answers:
    The company or team you are engaging will probably do the following works: SEO on page - title tag, meta, keyword oriented content, alt and title tags for images, title tags for anchors, breadcrumb navigation, navigation via text links, internal linking, SEO off page - building backlinks to your site with keyword oriented anchor texted links. All these and more.

Traffic-Bug, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  5. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Cheap and Quality are most likely not coming along together. :) If you do not want to do it yourself and still need a quality SEO company to get things done then you may need a bit high price. Since you have things to do instead of just do SEO yourself then I assume you have enough money to afford for it.

Sxperm, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  6. freshware

freshware Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Friend ,

We should always go with quality of service so please go with quality of service
    check this link , i think it will be helpful for you. http://www.theindianseo.com/

freshware, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  7. tsoftseo@gmail.com

tsoftseo@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    If u want SEO service, then mail your requirements at .............................................

tsoftseo@gmail.com, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  8. Czelly

Czelly Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for all these answers..they were really helpful!

Czelly, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  9. askyseo

askyseo Peon

Best Answers:
    you can check my signature

askyseo, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  10. newsticker88

newsticker88 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think to be a seo sites we must spend our time for works it seo like blog commenting, soc bookmark and all that do is not give instant effect, based on my studycase, it took min 1,5 month to get and feel the effect of our optimazion . not instant

newsticker88, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  11. kvseaton733

kvseaton733 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi, try our 75$ seo package. if ur satisfied pay us.

kvseaton733, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  12. nee

nee Peon

Best Answers:
    Its interesting that many SEO companies offer you first Google page ranking. What surprised me is how little visitors I get when I'm just first page. Either its next to impossible to get near the first page if it actually brings visitors, or the first page doesn't get visitors, maybe only the first few placements do. So don't be quick to shell out money back guaranteed money on such a deal, or at least give them some nasty (rally important) keywords.

nee, Mar 20, 2010 IP