1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Flash and Seo

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by waikoloa, Mar 19, 2010.

I know flash is not good for SEO, but I have it incorporated in my site to help the appearance of what I am offering. Is there anything I should be doing to get some kind of SEO out of it? It seems like there should be an alt img tag or something that lets google know what is there and what it is about.

waikoloa, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  2. enous

enous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can searh at google Flash SEO
    I think SEO is ok..

enous, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  3. profitmaxier

profitmaxier Peon

Best Answers:
    Use Keyword related to your Flash in your Page Title, that's very important, it contribute more than 50% of the On page SEO.

Include description & tag in that page also. It a myth that flash is bad, it's just that Search engine's bot can only 'read' words, not flash code.

profitmaxier, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  4. waikoloa

waikoloa Peon

Best Answers:
    I found a bunch of articles that say that you can not SEO flash unless you put html in there and the user can use either or. This is an issue in SEO that has been going on for a while. I would think by now google would have a way you can some what let them know what your site it about if you have flash. Luckily I have a site that uses small bits of flash, but I know of people that their whole site is done in flash.

waikoloa, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  5. Traffic-Bug

Traffic-Bug Active Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic-Bug, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  6. waikoloa

waikoloa Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tip! Do you have a site or know of a site that uses this method? I would like to look at their code to make sure my understanding is correct.

waikoloa, Mar 20, 2010 IP