1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR3 Choclate Candies recipes websire Very Nice, Cheap, 3 days auction only

Discussion in 'Sites' started by NEMS, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I'm selling today this PR3 Candies and Chocolate recipes website , this website has just expired and I grabbed it so assuming no traffic or income was previously tracked. According to archive.org, this website was running since 2004 . So this is your chance to get an old website with PR.

The website was beautifully made and organized, it has a huge potential if you want to monetize it.

What you will get:
    Beautifully build website with very clean theme.
    Wordpress based with an easy control panel and hence no coding is needed
    Premium domain and easy to remembered.
    You will get support to add adsense if you won the auction.

I do accept serious offers

Payment via paypal

NEMS, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  2. Doughboy

Doughboy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I must question here " Serious offers " the term you have put. A dropped domain filled with related contents and that too its Kandy not candy and you want the minimum bid to 49$ Kinda suspicious... Also the articles were put in march itself ... I do admit that your trying to make a quick buck here but would like to know the right price you want for it an exact price than putting Serious Offers ...

Dough

Doughboy, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  3. NEMS

NEMS Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your opinion,

As far as there is no much difference in pronunciation is fine, I believe there is no much difference, I invite you to have a look at this 14 years old website which is known for selling candies http://kandyking.co.uk
    I don't accept the word "suspicious" from your side as far as I've written an honest and clear description for the website, This is an expired PR3 domain as was described, which you may pay just for the domain name $59.
    $49 is fair price, if it doest go will be happy to keep it and monetize it. But again thanks for your opinion.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
    NEMS, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  4. Rod

Rod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7
    Nice little site and well worth the starting bid IMO.

Rod, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  5. NEMS

NEMS Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks dude :)

NEMS, Mar 20, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.