1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress template need help!!

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by tinycoin, Mar 17, 2010.

tinycoin, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  2. camp185

camp185 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    camp185, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  3. tinycoin

tinycoin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol
    that's what I mean mate. Admin Control Panel

tinycoin, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  4. gmihaylov

gmihaylov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If I understand your idea, you want the "Travel News" column to be as wide as the "Saigon Food" - it cannot be done automatically, you have to edit the style.css I believe.
    As for the Featured Articles Slider, it has to be a plug-in delivered with the theme. Check it out.

gmihaylov, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  5. camp185

camp185 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To make the travels section the same as the food section you will need to edit the index page within your theme. Look within the PHP, and see how the food section was done. It's probably grabbing the ID# of the category, and has a limit to 3. If you don't know you category number for the travel section just go to your WP admin page and look up your categories. Hover your mouse over the category and you will be able to see the ID#. This is code that I cannot see by just viewing source using my browser. You will need to login and see the PHP.

As far as the article slider plugin, once installed go to your left menu under Settings, and mods for it should be listed there.

camp185, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  6. tinycoin

tinycoin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Featured Articles Slider <-- dont attach with the Theme. Hope I can find it from wordpress plugin

thank for responses

tinycoin, Mar 18, 2010 IP