1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Automated BackLink Solution? My Experience

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nickjason, Feb 10, 2010.

Ok so here's my experience and I hope you guys would chip in as well. Not necessarily accurate coz i'm kinda high right now haa!

BL Service:

1waylinks
    Have had great success with it, used it on one website and it's at #3 now but the links aren't enough (only 250 per month + 50 per donor blog) to support my army of websites.

3waylinks
    Pretty much is just a link exchange (not reciprocal) network. Seems like you could get up to 10000 links per month, 250 links per website per month. I haven't tried this but people say neurolinker is better. I can't say for sure because I have tried neither.

I've heard that Google do have the technology to track this kind of links so beware.

TheLinkJuicer
    Used it for 2 months, have not seen any results, they say that it might take up to 3 months but who would wait that long?

BacklinkSolutions
    Doors is currently closed, people say it's better and cheaper than linkvana so I'll give this a shot, already cancelled membership to 1waylinks to give this a go.

UniqueArticleWizard
    Pretty much is the best article distribution service, slightly more expensive than iSnare but much much more efficient, and faster.

Ezinearticles and other article directories
    Well for getting BL's you only need to submit ONCE to these directories, submitting 10 articles to EZA for BL's = 1 BL because they share the same IP. It's like having a BL to your site in your sig here and posting 20k posts. Google still see them as 1 BL from 1 IP. Ya dig?

Freetrafficsystem
    It's free because it sucks, nuff said.

Neurolinker
    Shit is alright but owner removes your link once you stop paying them which is gay so f*** that. I'd rather stick with 3waylinks, Johnatan leger and me got no beef.

Now, SEO Tools..

AutoPligg/SEOlinkpro
    F***that, and f*** Earl Grey. I do own AutoPligg, it does what it does but shit gotten few of my sites sandboxed. I would stay away because Earl's a dick and would not give a refund for the life of a mother. there's no manual and his excuse was he doesn't want any douche to use the software. haha, **** you earl!

SEOlinkpro, well this one is just a disaster and will always be. Earl's been getting high a lot lately so this will never get done. Can't believe they made people pay for this shit when it's like, still in Alpha.

LinkingLoophole?
    WTF, the guy asks $1 for people to try this POS and guess what, that's the only way he'll ever make any money with this POS.

BruteForce SEO
    Well what happened is this guy and the UAW owner did like a JV, UAW guy sold the articles that members submitted and BruteForce SEO uses the article and add new links to it while preserving the old links.

From an SEO point of view this is dumb. The articles already have 3 contextual links in it, adding one more will make the juice worse. so much for being a Guru

SEnuke
    The only tool worth paying any money for, you need the right strategy to get results with this but it works. If there's a tool that you'd ever need for SEO, it's SEnuke, the others are pure crap.

Ok, shit did I miss anythang?

nickjason, Feb 10, 2010 IP
    KC TAN likes this.
  2. dominik79

dominik79 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Brute Force EVO 2 (link in my signature) is the only one I use. The article thingy is a bit dodgy, but that's only one feature of the software. I love it because it's almost fully automated, does great job on captchas and even confirms emails itself. I just start it up, and get links without breaking a sweat. A few links that go to other sites are just collateral damage ;)

dominik79, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  3. shafty

shafty Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha Senuke has been doing that for years

evo is pure garbage, buggy and at a ripoff price. Keep it man

shafty, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  4. dominik79

dominik79 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could be right, considering I haven't tried Senuke yet. I'll start a trial today/tomorrow, cause it soundl like good software. Thanks for the tip ;)

dominik79, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  5. MarkAse

MarkAse Peon

Best Answers:
    I do want to point out that your statement about Ezine articles only counting for 1 backlink simply isn't true.

Sharing an IP makes other backlinks on EZA worth less then they would be on other sites, HOWEVER it does not make them worthless. That is a common misunderstanding and more typically thought of in lines of Ning and other social sites. Since article directories are approving content there is even some debate if G has removed this small penalty for them altogether.

50 articles on EZA don't only count as 1.

MarkAse, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  6. tzvika770

tzvika770 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx a lot 4 the review

tzvika770, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  7. KC TAN

KC TAN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, that's a great review for most of the tools out there! Thanks a lot =)

KC TAN, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  8. speakaction

speakaction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice review...thx..

speakaction, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  9. asadiyah

asadiyah Guest

Best Answers:
    yes its a great post. very valuable post.

asadiyah, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  10. osho3

osho3 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks man it's very good information

osho3, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  11. nickjason

nickjason Peon

Best Answers:
    lolz good.

nickjason, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  12. bisnisonline

bisnisonline Peon

Best Answers:
    UAW and Senuke are the best..

bisnisonline, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  13. mattrix329

mattrix329 Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks dude, this is a big help :)

I've been on the fence lately about SEnuke because of the pricey monthly fee. DO you have the pro or the lite version? The features i'm interested in is the web 2.0 nuke and the profile nuke. The diagram they give us doesn't specify whether the lite version has the profile nuke module though... Although i should probably get the pro version since they have that Social Bookmarking nuke module that's pretty important no?

mattrix329, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  14. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    nickjason!

Thanks for all the "HIGH" info! :)

I do use several of the avenues you listed above, but never tried UAW or SeNuke. I think I'm going to give them a try now..

GuruCreation, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  15. phrabecz

phrabecz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for a great reviews!

phrabecz, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  16. phrabecz

phrabecz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for a great review!

phrabecz, Dec 17, 2010 IP