1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WebsiteTraffic from my blog

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by allwayslearning, Feb 23, 2010.

I really can't afford to get more answers right now but I did see a link that may go back to one or more of you answers so I will get more answers later. Got to wait for more income to come in. I am sure that you know about affiliate marketing and how you have to reach a certain amount of money to get a payout and how long that cant wait I do affiliate marketing in the website tools theme so I have to wait for the money to come. Since I am going to buy I need a way to contact you outside of DP because these pm's are gone after you read them. Send contact information to or send a pm with the correct contact information.

allwayslearning, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  2. camp185

camp185 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can see why you are busy. Too much writing.

camp185, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  3. sawanbatahan

sawanbatahan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello i have got a blog and have good traffic for it. I have heard that some pay money just for showing ads on a persons blog or website (no need of clicking on ads as that of ad-sense) Can anyone tell me more about this.

sawanbatahan, May 3, 2010 IP
  4. bluefx

bluefx Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Adsense has CPM ads.

bluefx, May 6, 2010 IP