1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DP Members - This Is Getting Out Of Hand...Article Marketing On Steroids

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by thecontentexpert, Mar 15, 2010.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hi DP Members,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Okay, so I'm here in North Carolina, where I'm creating traffic to websites for offline clients. (Can't tell you who because the niche is pretty “taboo”) Anyway, I run into the VP of a large advertising agency who has more cash flow and clients than he knows what to do with. And he's asking me all about article marketing, building back-links and how to get to the #1 spot on Google. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]And it's kind of freaking me out a little. I'llbet you can relate. Imagine if some top dog “marketer” were stopping YOU and asking about something that was supposed to be *secret* information and unchartered territory for offline businesses. Anyway, I pretty much sat him down and gave him a quick run down of how it all works.[/FONT]

For which he thanked me by hiring me to work on a site for one of his clients.;)

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The bottom line is, this whole grab the top ranking in Google thing is getting out of hand. You might not realize this, but there are literally thousands of *new* people everyday, taking the road less traveled and trying to make a living online. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Think about that. That's thousands of men and women like you and me with one mission in common ...MAKING EXTRA MONEY ONLINE. What's even crazier is that there are some who just don't get it. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]They're finding out that the Internet is requires work and patience. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Oh – and you wouldn't believe the number of folks who have no clue that “targeted” traffic is crucial to succeeding online. And that's what's brought me to this point. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]They say charity begins at home and if you're like me, marketing forums like DP is home. It's where you come for advice or a good, swift, kick in the butt when you are going in the wrong direction.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Our Internet Marketing community is growing larger and larger every minute of every day. And it doesn't matter what niche you are in. The kicker is in devising a method for getting to the top and staying there. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This is what this letter is all about.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I like to call it “Article Marketing On Steroids.” And here's what's in store for you...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1st: I'll use a nifty little program called Micro Niche Finder to grab (2) long-tailed keywords for your niche. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]2nd: Next, I'll craft (2) thouroughly researched, high quality articles focused on these keywords designed specifically for Ezine Articles + 20 other top ranking article directories (500 words or more) (think - mini sales letters)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3rd: Lastly, after the articles are approved, I'll get you 100 backlinks from authority sites pointing at those two articles.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Can you image the “free” traffic that those articles will receive. Even better, think about all the sales that will come because you are on the front page of Google and because now...you'll be seen as an authority in your niche.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]What better way to build a list and put some cash in your pocket?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Listen, for this service I'll be charging a one time fee of $37. It's a lot of tedious (but rewarding) work...but like I said earlier, charity begins at home – and I'm sure there are several “newbie family memebers” out there who could use a head start in the game.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]And check this bonus out - If you don't have a niche or a product...PM me once you've placed your order and I'll give you the inside scoop on some Instant Commission programs that convert beautifully. [/FONT]

You pick the program, I'll write the articles and get you the traffic...and you are free to work on other things.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sound's like a sweet deal doesn't it?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]So, to recap – When you order, you will receive: [/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, sans-serif](2) 500 word articles focused on 2 long tail keywords – I'll use my hot software (cost me $97 bucks but well worth it) called Micro Niche Finder[/FONT]​

• [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]100 backlinks to each article – that's 200 backlinks total![/FONT]​

• [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I'll take care of all the submissions for you – saving you time and money...[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]It's really a no brainer isn't it? Send your $37 payment now to [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]There are ONLY 5 SPOTS available and once they're gone...well, they're gone![/FONT]

Here's what you do now...Send payment via Paypal to
    Send your niche and your contact info to
    PM me with questions...

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]See you at the top![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Kim[/FONT]
    Send payment via Paypal to
    Want to chat? Email me or add me to Google Talk ()
    Or PM me with questions...

thecontentexpert, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  2. jmansel

jmansel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi, can you pm me some example articles or links to them?

jmansel, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  3. thecontentexpert

thecontentexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    jmansel, thank you for your interest, PM sent...

Kim

thecontentexpert, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  4. harvez

harvez Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    still waiting for my report which was due last week? explain before feedback is left for you.

harvez, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  5. jmansel

jmansel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Waiting for report as well, been over 2 weeks late now. No response from email either. Guess I will have to file a paypal complaint ...

jmansel, Apr 15, 2010 IP