1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Muslims murdered 500 Christians - mostly children and women

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Arnie, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gokhanph

gokhanph Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyway how could you expect someone to talk to you, if you have placed his/her belief is in the place of your mind's trash can ?

gokhanph, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  2. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    wMaster99 - clearly you aren't familiar with DP rules, given your post count is so low.

Posting once then posting again isn't allowed here - I got an infraction for it when I was new. Just so you know.

Also I'm not saying you don't have that right, but when you ask me questions I answer, when I ask you questions you say "I don't have to answer" and leave it at that, so I have nothing more to say to you until you decide that a conversation in which you are talking to me works both ways.

Lastly people talk and debate because it is human nature; if we only talked to like minded people we'd all be alone.

alexispetrov, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  3. gokhanph

gokhanph Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends to their "book of judgment".

First I have discovered you that you were saying sick to all Muslim men.

I have saved some Muslim men was being said Sick by you :

Time was right many times. Maybe MOD's are beside you and still waiting for the right time.

4. indrazz

indrazz Peon

Best Answers:
    Go wMaster99.. wMaster99 go go go!!! Don't let Muslim lose in every religion debate here..!!

indrazz, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  5. gokhanph

gokhanph Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey it is not a fight going on here. Sometimes I also could not clearly say whats in my mind. I forgive you alexispetrov.
    The point is there are some very detailed conditions that you can act some way, while the things you are doing seem completely wrong.
    In detail if you are not a Muslim you shouldn't know it, this is normal. :)

6. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    .... I'm saying that Muslim men who beat women are sick. How is that unacceptable to you? It is wrong to beat women. How is this even slightly wrong?

indrazz, if you want to "win" in this debate you'd be better off pinning your hopes on someone who is part of it, like intro or Vebtools, both of whom I frequently disagree with and who, sometimes, make posts I find nonsense - however both still have times of great logic and reasoning.

wMaster99 will ask questions but not answer them, so he is not actually debating, merely bitching like a child.

If you truly believe there is something wrong with my thinking that Muslim men who beat their wives are sick I suggest you talk to awins - she has made it clear that as a Muslim woman she does not believe it is OK for Muslim men to beat women.

EDIT:
    Again, a post popped up as I was writing.

You can forgive me if you like, but as I'm not sorry and do not acknowledge wrongdoing it seems rather pointless to me. You support wife beating in some circumstances where you think it is justified - I do not. I think it is sick. You think that that is wrong. You believe hitting women is OK (sometimes) so you cannot understand that good people thing it is disgusting and you should be beaten for striking a woman or child.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  7. indrazz

indrazz Peon

Best Answers:
    @above

I'm not good in debating LOL.. I also speak English as 4th language LOL

So I just watching (and reading) then praying to make wMaster99 won ngahaha

indrazz, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  8. gokhanph

gokhanph Peon

Best Answers:
    My religion allows me to get up to 4 wifes. This is something that some women will not accept completely, even if they say they are Muslim.
    Muslim Men never beat a Muslim women if they both are Muslim in real.

So we are not going to get marry then I don't see any problem and need to discuss on this anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
  9. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    indrazz - what I mean is if someone "wins" here it wont be wMaster99 - it could be another Muslim such as intro or Vebtool, but it wont be wMaster99 because he refuses to answer any questions - that means he cannot debate, only argue - there are no winners when people argue without being able to also discuss, which is why we try to debate.

wMaster99 - Yes, I know your religion allows you to have 4 wives and to hit them if you think they are bad, or whatever the hell. I'm telling you that this is wrong. Would you like if one of your wives beat the shit out of you because you are an asshole? I don't think so. I think you'd be very upset, actually.

Hitting women is wrong, if you think it is right you should go elsewhere - I cannot believe that I am saying this but here goes;

You make Muslims here look bad. You make awins a liar because she says Islam does not allow wife beating, while you say that it does. You make intro look bad because he, bless him, believes that it is NOT OK to hit a woman; you say Muslims believe it is (sometimes).

I don't like Islam and I don't like Muslims, but I do have a soft spot for those who are against child abuse and abuse of one's wife.

Muslims here largely want to be seen as people who treat their wife well, their kids well and who do not do anything wrong - you are coming in here, a n00b, and trying to convince people that in fact ALL good Muslims beat their wives (if they do the wrong thing, etc. whatever) and the like.

I believe you are not only my enemy, but also an enemy to your fellow Muslims who do not want to be tarred with the brush you're swinging.

10. gokhanph

gokhanph Peon

Best Answers:
    If you kill someone while self-defensing I am sure you wouldn't like to get any punishment.
    On my last post I have saved the rest of the Muslim men, just after the one I have forgiven you.

But you want to sink in the same sin. What can I do. You hate Muslims. Fine.

So I was right on my decision when I said better not talking to you.

11. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm having a lot of trouble understanding what you say - your English sometimes seems quite good but other times it doesn't make sense.

I do believe in self defense, provided it is real self defense. If you had been around longer you might recall a post a month or so ago where I discussed the fact that I have acted in self defense previously, stabbing a man in the leg with his own knife after he attempted to attack a young woman, my ex's daughter. I support self defense when needed.

You cannot say you have saved Muslim men, you have only made them look bad - many here have already made it clear that they do not support wife beating. What about awins? She was posting here furiously earlier saying that in Islam you may not hit women, then posted videos about it. Do you not think what you are saying effects her as a Muslim, being a Muslim yourself?

If you believe you are better off leaving the thread I'd be inclined to agree - you refuse to answer questions while asking them so you serve no purpose in any kind of discussion or debate here.

Lastly; I do hate Islam. As far as Muslims go I hate your kind - I hate wife beaters. I wouldn't say I hate intro or vebtools though - I dislike them, we disagree a lot, but they aren't worth hating - they've got some good in them yet.

12. gokhanph

gokhanph Peon

Best Answers:
    If a Muslim women doesn't have any bashfulness her ego is very hard to deal with, specially on a life-long marriage.

13. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its very true.

Personally I don't think of it even in nightmare to beat my wife, you may ask my wife lol . Secondly, its not only muslim men who only beat women, men from other religion do the same, no offense, but what I have seen in India... (if you read our newspaper then hope would understand well, also rape too) here all type of women from all religions are being tortured, not only Muslims, that's why our Indian Govt. has implemented many laws - strict laws - to make women life better. So, any man who beat a woman I personally feel they are sick. Not only muslim men. I never think my wife has faced any problem with me.

Alexis, if you are talking about 9 year old child marriage, here I say, in our country min. age is 18 years and we follow this rule. if you dig our Indian history, then hope you would understand, which we call "bal vivah". still it happens but not only among Muslims but other religions too! You may take a look http://ncw.nic.in/

I live in a country where all type of people stay together, hope you know that, regardless of religion, we all against of child marriage or beating up women.

My wife got a certificate from women commission while she was pursuing her graduation for her speech against people who torture women. Obviously she is a Muslim!

samser_m, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  14. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Although I dislike awins greatly, I don't think it is an ego problem as much as the fact she, like some other Muslims here, do not believe that it is ever OK to hit a woman.

Perhaps you, believing that you might have 4 wives, need to get your own ego in check - I can't imagine one woman marrying someone who would hit her, let alone 4. Unless you plan on buying them like slaves?

EDIT:

Sorry samser_m, you posted while I was.

I know it is not only Muslim men, it is every culture and every religion, but that isn't the issue here. The issue is someone genuinely believing it is OK and their religion says it is OK, then arguing that fact.

I'm glad your a gentle husband and such - I don't take offense at all to what you are saying, I agree with all of that.

I'm also very glad that in your country child marriage is being actively fought against; this is very good news. I hope it continues.

Your wife sounds like a fantastic woman! Kudos on that :) I hope she goes on to do something great with her qualifications and can help abused women not only in India but everywhere - being a Muslim she is in a great position to help other Muslim women who have suffered abuse and who are more likely to open up to other Muslims.

I appreciate your post being polite and clear and all in all just great; the more Muslim men who come out and say it is NOT OK to hit women the better things are in the world.

People like wMaster99 infuriate me and make me question once again why Muslims are allowed to exist, but then you remind me that there are other Muslims, lots of them, who think like you and who would never harm their wife.

15. gokhanph

gokhanph Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope people could see my tolerance here. I am not going to say that I hate you or people that the way you think, and say bad words to your religion.
    As I have linked before : al Bakarah 221 : Those invite [you] to the Fire.

Additionally: al Fatir 10
    :)

16. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL - the half quote to twist my words. People who have no where to go do this.

Here's the full quote :)

Naturally if all Muslims were like you and thought it was fine to hit their wives of course they shouldn't be allowed to exist, no wife beaters should - regardless of their religion - but it's not a Christian or a Jew here saying they are allowed to hit their wife, it is you, in the name of Islam. (Allegedly. The only other Muslim to agree with you here that this is OK behavior is indrazz.)

I hate Islam, sure, but I'm not religious so you can't hate my religion - but I'm sure being a militant and insane as you are you probably hate the fact I'm not a Muslim XD

17. intro

intro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    every beating is sick :D you doesn't have to be Muslim to call it sick :)

intro, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  18. gokhanph

gokhanph Peon

Best Answers:
    The rest was not about me. You could see now, the tolerance is very important otherwise people could even kill each other as the title says.
    Christians killed Muslims at first then Muslims made kisas.

What I think is actually you were trying to find some bad stuff and covering your Islam disliking behavior behind that, and you were trying to say bad words to Muslim people in general.
    Your speech was based on hate and crime until your last posts. It was the place the title calling you to do so.

Now you are turning to you like some of them. This is a good improvement.

19. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually only few poeple follow Islam truly. Going Mosque or wearing hijab does not mean s/he is a true Muslim. It will be very long if I explain, but in short, take an example of 4 wives. Islam allows us to have max. 4 wives, but you know most Muslim men do not know this that there are some conditions.

We can have 4 if :
    No. 1:: First wife gives permission to marry another
    No. 2:: Have to see everybody equally, means, if a man buy a ring for 1st wife then he has to buy for 2nd and so on. Have to satisfy equally... which is very hard to maintain. We know its quite tough to satisfy 4 women or even 2. That means Allah don't encourage us to marry 4 women at all!

Now, come to "Talak" thing, Allah allows us to do so but He dislike it most. Here too discourage us.

samser_m, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  20. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    wMaster99 - I do not like any of the Muslims here, such is what happens when we debate constantly. However I do have a healthy respect for those capable of putting forth logical arguments, and of course those who denounce violence against women and children. Your English is too bad to understand half of that post.
    There are bad things in Islam and I hate those who do these bad things, such as yourself. You support domestic violence and abuse - in my country you would go to jail for this. :D

samser, I thought wMaster99s post regarding marrying other women was quite misguided as he left out these things; I'm glad you acknowledge that the first wife must also agree and you should treat them the same. I do not agree with this at all, I don't support multiple partners for men or women, but I am glad you acknowledge the respect and love you must show to your wife if you were to want to marry another.

intro - indeed it is all sick, the Muslim part of that statement is only intended to reflect the ongoing discussion with wMaster99 who claims it is OK to beat women because he is a Muslim and the Qu'ran says it is OK - this is his argument, so the discussion is about Muslims - but as I said earlier it is the case in every religion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.