1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some Tips from Experienced People

Discussion in 'General Business' started by arghya139, Mar 14, 2010.

I am new here, Trying to earn some money online. I heard this is a very good place for workers who want to earn part time online. So need tips from experienced people who are here for longer time.
    I can do the following :
    • Make youtube videos : Made 3 videos till now, nothing fancy, ok kind of.
    • Write Articles : Sold a story to cyberpope on fly fishing for 7$
    • Make Static Designs : Didn't get any work, designers here are too good to compete.
    • Post in Forum : Currently Posting for 1 person, he should give me 0.20$ per post as promised.
    • Upload Warez : I am super mod in a famous warez site, but don't like to wait long for hosting sites to get paid.

And i need tips on other various works which are not hard to learn and by those i can earn, like I don't understand about directory submission, do-follow and no-follow blogs, back-links etc.
    Also, I am from India so survey sites or similar don't work for me.
    Any kind of help is appreciated.
    Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
    arghya139, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  2. xbox360

xbox360 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you look around the Buy | Sell | Trade section under 'Content' or similar you will see that you can sell premade articles.

Good luck.

xbox360, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  3. arghya139

arghya139 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    ya i am doing that
    already told
    however, thanks for replying.

4. xbox360

xbox360 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you can please PM me an example of an article you've written. Maybe we can work on some things together?

Cheers

xbox360, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  5. proson

proson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how about affiliate marketing kind of thing?

proson, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  6. arghya139

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    No i don't know
    Can u teach me pls?

7. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    well nobody can or will teach you affiliate marketing this is something you need to learn on your own. But it's basicly promoting someone else products and getting a comission for each sell you refer

Sensei.Design, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  8. arghya139

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    ya, i figured that out, wanted to know how to and for whom. Actually it will be good if I stick to a single thing and try to expertise that. I didn't decided yet which field that would be.

9. subtle

subtle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forums. It's good that you have already started and trying to make yourself some money online. Though, for the majority of us, nothing comes free/easy in this life. You need to put in the time to research, experiment, its all about trial and error. My advice to you would be to have a good read around the various forums within DP. Read some discussions, see what other people are doing, whats working for them, whats not etc. Don't get suckered in to the thousands of "success stories" out there, people who are claiming they made "$50,00 in 2 weeks!". Because 99.9% of them are fictional and are lying for their own benefit. Find something that is appealing to you, the best way to earn online is to do something you enjoy, as you will have a lot more motivation to succeed.

Good Luck!

subtle, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  10. princesidney

princesidney Peon

Best Answers:
    Wel there are alot of things you can do online to earn u money but try 2 have common sense bcuz its uncommon. Dnt belive figures bcuz sumtin dat cud produce $2500 per week wudnt b sold for $19. U can blog 4 money-create a blog,subscribe to google adsense,bidvertisers etc n 1 of d ways 2 get traffic is 2 get alot of friends on social network. Buy n sell- build a solid reputation by selling rich/useful information online (ebooks is 1 of d fastest sellin product) . Become a freelancer,forum admin etc do a research 4 jobs that can b done online. I have a person who works as the Head Administrator of my new social network MyPalace.tk and i pay him. do online survey,ptc,invest etc.

princesidney, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  11. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have some ideas and tutorials in the sig link. Some are direct business models, and some are more vague in regards to driving traffic and so forth.

Barefootsies, Mar 15, 2010 IP