1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Got 5000$ to invest. Suggestions needed..

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Axus Technologies Inc., Mar 14, 2010.

Hi...
    I have saved around 5000$ right now and I would like to start a new business with it, which can atleast stat making 1000-1500$ / month .

So, have you guys got an idea ??

I already have a offline business idea in the pipeline and its working great for my small brother, but im looking for sggestions this time. :cool:

Axus Technologies Inc., Mar 14, 2010 IP
  2. luigi777

luigi777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can invest in a movie site, look in my signature for the thread.

luigi777, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  3. Axus Technologies Inc.

Axus Technologies Inc. Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm looks good. But im not looking for buying sites. If I have to do that, I can only spend 1000-2000$ in buying such sites .

Axus Technologies Inc., Mar 14, 2010 IP
  4. marito

marito Peon

Best Answers:
    Go and travel around the world. It's the best investment on yourself you can ever make. 5K is not THAT much for it, but you can definitely have a great time. Leave 1-1.5K to buy small sites that can give you a constant return and enjoy life. (I'm not ironic here, I did it myself =P!)

marito, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  5. subtle

subtle Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also want to invest $5000 and have my investment returned to me in 3 months! It isn't that easy, especially if you are starting a new business. There are millions of different ways to invest your money, go with your gut instinct. $5000 is not a whole lot, personally I would pump it into my existing business. Depending on what your offline business does, you could acquire some new web technology, grow horizontally (i.e. buy out your competitors), invest in a new website, new equipment etc. Good luck.

subtle, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  6. princesidney

princesidney Peon

Best Answers:
    U can kip 1/2 in d bank , then use d other 1/2 to invest in any business u like so that if u have gotten ur capital bak 4rm the business n profits stat coming in, u can think of xpandin d business.

princesidney, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  7. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have some sites for sale in my sig link. I also have some tutorials available on various different types of sites and start ups you could do. As well as some more broad tutorials on driving traffic, and other things worth a read. One thing you really need to do is read read and read some more before dropping your nest egg into some start up or business. If you are buying established, make sure you do your due diligence.

Barefootsies, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  8. bluesuccess

bluesuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should save some part of it, spend some part of it to your family upgrade your life style or the main thing invest in some like shares or some trading.. i got to know that many are making good bucks with that kind of programme.

bluesuccess, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  9. BenQ

BenQ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Invest in some good tools, learn to use them -- and then you won't need to by sites from anyone.

BenQ, Mar 17, 2010 IP