1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make $100/day Easy!!! ►► Using ADSENSE and MICRO NICHE SITES!◄◄

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by wanksta22, Jan 23, 2010.

1. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    Lol this is why you have to test and optimize ur site bro.

People will belive what they want, i have no interest in proving them other way on a newb forum like dp anyway, you shouldnt either.

On a frendlier notE!

So people keep asking me which backlinks are the best to use and how do i find high PR backlinks etc.

Here's some good tips...

1. Look natural to google

- one of the main things ppl dont realize when building mns sites is that you need to look at least somewhat natural in the serps to not get slapped by google
    - Ppl dont understand that a site with ONLY high PR links, or ONLY Do follow links, or ONLY "main keyword" anchor text looks very unnatural especially when new
    - this is why HIGH PR links, do follow etc isnt that important nowadays... ALL LINKS are good
    - yes some will make u rank higher faster obviously, but to make your site natural you need all types of links so dont just go for High pr
    - Also here is a simple tip that many people dont do, but it is way better to get 100 links from 100 sites than 100 links from 1 site
    - spread it around to look natural

Backlink sources

- also for microniche sites I like the backlink sources below in order or preference - this is based on the TIME/BENEFIT RATIO

1. Profile links
    2. Blog commenting on RELEVANT - AKA related blogs
    3. Blog commenting on irrelevent blogs
    4. Article marketing- eg ezine

These are just my preferences, and what i use, there are many other sources, but for mns sites i find these are the easiest to make and have the highest tim/benefit ratio

CHEERS GUYS!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
    wanksta22, Mar 10, 2010 IP
    vagrant likes this.
  2. biznics

biznics Member

Best Answers:
    Hi wanksta22,

Nice work you are doing here so far. I always make sure to read every comment in this thread.

Anyway, I am eager to know few things about your sites:

1. how many micro-niche sites you are operating?
    2. do you add content frequently or all of your sites are on auto-pilot and with no updates?
    3. how many "Average" daily visitors are there on your "all" sites?
    4. should there be any break after launching a single micro-niche site? I mean should I concentrate on a single site till it's on auto-pilot or should I start working on others?

Hope you would reply me too.

Thanks,

biznics, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  3. kedenya

kedenya Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the Tips

kedenya, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  4. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I interested in some statistics too. No need to show me solid proof or exact values.
    Just rough numbers will do. I do understand Google's strict on revealing your Ads stats.

Things like:
    How much impression do you get for EACH MNS daily? 50? 100? 150? 200?
    How is the conversion rate on your Adsense ads? 1-3%? 4-6%? 7-10%? or even more?
    What's the best or highest earning MNS's daily impression range and conversion range?

Thanks in advance~

Vexez, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  5. TheSpringRoad

TheSpringRoad Member

Best Answers:
    Hi wanksta22
    this thread is very interesting and I am digging in each information here to understand well.....
    in an earlier reply you have said that you use site explorer to find out how many backlinks a site has...
    I have tried site explorer it is realy a helpful tool...
    and I have a question....if you don't mind....
    when I search for backlinks does it matter to select in the show inlinks list :Except from this domain/subdoamin
    or it is an unnecessary info....
    thanks in advance

TheSpringRoad, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  6. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Site explorer works well but ...
    One way to get lots of great free info is using SEOQuake plugin for FF and also SEOSpyglass free version.

The Op is correct that 100 bucks a day is very possible with niche sites. That is how I got started. It is a great way to diversify and after I learned the hard way about putting all my eggs in one basket and having a site killed off by a google algo change I went with multiple sites selling various products. Once you get a system down you can throw up a wordpress mini site in 1-2 hours providing you have your content ready and niche all figured out. Building is easy, picking the correct niches and backlinking is where the work is. I operate about 21 mini and hundreds of free blog pages/sites online.

The key to managing you site and optimizing your traffic is to analyze any new keywords people are finding your site with and optimizing the most for keywords that convert.

reapr, Mar 14, 2010 IP
    ing likes this.
  7. webmasterlabor.com

webmasterlabor.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the tips. Much appreciated, wanksta22

I'd like to add that ORIGINAL CONTENT is key to this operation. If you just rip content from other sites, it might not perform as well.

If anyone is looking for Web 2.0 friendly content that can be VIRALIZED and SEO'd, hit me up.

webmasterlabor.com, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  8. bisnisonline

bisnisonline Peon

Best Answers:
    have you found your website rank in first page faster than 3 weeks?

bisnisonline, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  9. Terko

Terko Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advices. I will try that keyword tool. Maybe this is my mistake, that I don't use it and my articles are not so visible on Google.

Terko, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  10. toorhamza

toorhamza Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is great!!I have tried it and it works!!!

toorhamza, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  11. farhajr

farhajr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the thread is keep on increasing for no reasons and i guess it must be stopped now

farhajr, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  12. xcube

xcube Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice discussion..let it continue

xcube, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  13. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys did u miss me??

UPDATE

Here are some new tips as I know you guys are always hungry for more.

I've said this before in this thread, but I want to hit this point home. TARGET PRODUCTS FOR PPL IN THE 30-50 YR range. The reason for this is that ppl in this age range tend to not be as computer savvy, or use to ads. They however are info hungry and when searchin for products theyll be willing to click the ads.

Before all the old ppl start calling me a agist haha u got to realize young ppl online dont click ads EVER. Thats not good for u.

Sorry I've been away for a while but just recently started a big project.

wanksta22, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  14. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep target the boomers or that age group we worry about roids, wrinkles, moobs, hair loss, white teeth if we still have any and many types of dysfuctions. They are a hungry target often looking for solutions and have the money to buy them. They would often try to fix it themselves b4 seeing a doc because that is just the way it is.

People looking for debt relief, credit solutions ...

reapr, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  15. M A Kay

M A Kay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, pal!!

M A Kay, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  16. MrCalc

MrCalc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Been doing this for a few years already, nothing new here.

Most of my MFA sites rank top 3 on google, bringing a steady income each month.

Some tips.

Make sure your donmain name is the same as the keywords your targerting. Like BuyCheapShoes.xxx.
    Somehow my .com domains seem to rank better than .net .info and .org. Could be bad luck thou.

Keywords should be repeated a few times on your main page. I usually go with a ratio of 80/20 on my smaller MFA sites. 80 % unique content and 20% keyword based content.
    Also using headline tags with your keywords usually helps

Use a template based html editor so you easily can can change your template on all your sites.
    I often test ad placement and optimize when site got decent traffic. Then if I find something way better I change if on my other sites by just changing the template used.

For backlinks I usually just search for blogs(with follow) related to my site and make and make comments with my link (Don't spam, find sites related to your site)
    Often 10-20 backlinks is enough to hit top3 in google for your keywords depending on the competition of course.

MrCalc, Mar 16, 2010 IP
    ing likes this.
  17. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    Great info!!! I would note tho that wit googles current algo 5% keyword density is probably more than enough as u dont wanna look like ur stuffing!

wanksta22, Mar 16, 2010 IP
    tankard likes this.
  18. oleg3d

oleg3d Peon

Best Answers:
    How many visitors do you have in case of 3 pages 1-2k/month words optimized site ?
    1k/month ?
    100 visitors/day?

oleg3d, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  19. celinamatty

celinamatty Peon

Best Answers:
    may I know the xfactor of any site

celinamatty, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  20. Sagits

Sagits Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice method! I make more than $ 100 a day :)

Sagits, Mar 17, 2010 IP