1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling a huge and valuable portfolio of premium domains! Get them while they last!

Discussion in 'Domains' started by bluesinjid, Mar 13, 2010.

Hi, I am selling these highly premium and also brandable names, that range from all industries.

Please PM to make offers on any of the domains. All offers considered ! FREE push for all domains .com/ .net/ .org/ .info / .tv/ .in

*UPDATE*

Here are some more.... I forgot

GODADDY.

technosongs.info
    Over 30k searches EXACT month! Catergory killer for your site about techno music!

taxfreedom.info
    Searched over 3k a month, with high CPC over $6!!!!!

FATMOON.COM
    Great site about the moon, or a personal site.

GoDaddy Domains.

PersonalLover.com
    Great brandable for dating site. Has made quite a lot in parking already!

Fleetwind.com
    Great domain name for boats, boat guides etc. First regged in 2004! Aged 6 years!

VideoMontage.info
    Great site for a video portal, or upload the best montages. Very brandable and has over 1000 EXACT searches.

Planetterror.info
    Very nice name, with over 3000 exact monthly searches. Also a lot of a movie! Make a lot of money developing a mini-site.

HelpYouFix.com
    Very brandable name for a premium freelancer site, or a repair site.

TheOneStore.com
    Good name for a site selling items from affiliate. Can develop into the next 'Amazon style' site.

Domains at Namecheap.

bakeries.tv
    Over 40 000 EXACT searches on keyword google tool. NOT BROAD searches! Premium domain name here!

petsales.net
    A short yet premium domain name about pets. Make lots of money today with affiliate programs!~

streamfreemusic.com
    A highly brandable domain name for a music search engine, or a music portal, which is highly popular! Great domain name!

gainfunds.net
    A great site about financial, and you can make so much money developing into a full fletched advice site!

Name.com Domains.

3dtechnology.in
    A huge potential and premium name for this largest breakthrough in technology! Get it before the masses get ahold of this technology and cash in!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
    bluesinjid, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  2. mohdhilmi

mohdhilmi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    still selling? i want buy.. PM me detail

mohdhilmi, Mar 13, 2010 IP