1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm not the cheapest writer here....

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by kjmcculloch, Mar 13, 2010.

I'm probably not even in the top 10. So why would you think about hiring me for your project?

It's simple really, the question you should be asking yourself is "does my project deserve the cheapest, or the best?"

If the answer is cheapest, thanks for looking but this probably isn't for you.

On the otherhand, if you know that you only get what you pay for and want the best. I'm here.

I'm 27 years old, and from Scotland. My first language is English. I am happy to write on most topics, but sales letters and SEO website content is my thing.

My rates start from $15 for an A4 sales letter delivered to you in PDF format. And from $10 for SEO web content per page.

I wont guarantee you that you'll receive these within hours, or even the same day. This is because I have a process whereby the first thing I need to do is find out everything I can about your product or service, after all how can I do the best job in helping you promote something I don't understand?

In short, if you've tried the $1 per 100 word folk and realise you get what you pay for, give me a shout.

Regards

Kris

kjmcculloch, Mar 13, 2010 IP
    LadyHoldem likes this.
  2. DMS

DMS Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you write scripts? I often times create flash presentations to explain complex concepts... Is this somethign that you can do? Make the complex simple to understand for a ppt or flash presentation?

DMS, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  3. Nashtbg

Nashtbg Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

What do you imply by
    ?

Thanks a lot,