1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PLEASE RESPOND: What is your biggest challenge that you face?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Colbycheeze, Mar 12, 2010.

Hello everyone, I am trying to get a bit of a survey from everyone on what your biggest challenge or fear is, and some things that you wish you had help with overcoming.

I am putting together topics for my newsletter, blog posts, and an e-book that I am writing and would love to get an idea of what everyone's problems are.

You can either respond here or e-mail me to keep it private: colby at colbycheeze.com

I'll give you a free copy of my e-book when it is done if you e-mail me or respond here. Thanks!

Colbycheeze, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  2. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    My biggest challenge I think is being a mom while being a self employed woman. I'm a great mom.. however I wish I could make so much more money. If I was able to make a sale each day then I could spend so much more time with my son and not feel like I'm putting my business or my child on the back burner.

Good luck with you book!

sweetcrabhoney18, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  3. Colbycheeze

Colbycheeze Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the encouragement, and I appreciate the respone! Hey it's great that you are self employed and working towards making a better life for your son. You must be an amazing mom! Good luck, and I know you will continue to grow your business.

4. TextGalore

TextGalore Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm like sweetcrabhoney18 -- a work at home mom. Although that has been a huge challenge, the biggest challenge I have faced was when my e-commerce business suddenly grew. One week I went from 0 orders to the next week having 200. That was a very stressful time and I was overwhelmed. I now know to plan big no matter if you think you will have big results.

TextGalore, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  5. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    WOW.. Textgalore.. If I could go from 0 to 200 I'd be overwhelmed also.. but SO happy too. What kind of items do you sale? Did you have to hire help when it got that big?
    SO glad to meet another work at home mom!

sweetcrabhoney18, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  6. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The biggest challenge I face on a daily basis is:

1. Management of available resources.
    2. Hours in a day.

I have do many ideas and things going on. It is hard to get them all done in a business day/week/month. So much money to be made, and sometimes you have to strike while iron is hot. No assistant is going to be as efficient as you are. That is another challenge. But I digress...

Barefootsies, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  7. sharkfla

sharkfla Peon

Best Answers:
    Biggest challenge is time. Too much to do and not enough hours in the day. Need to get better at time management.

sharkfla, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  8. Colbycheeze

Colbycheeze Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey some great stuff so far! I certainly am constantly looking for ways to improve my productivity as well. I imagine this is a struggle for many success minded people like us! I have learned a lot of great stuff over the years, and some REALLY good ideas in just the last 3 months that have been working out very well for me.

I have a short series on productivity right now on my blog if you want to catch it. Go check it out starting with this post here: http://www.colbycheeze.com/2010/03/the-top-10-laws-of-productivity-and-effectiveness-1-set-limits/

Once there, you can also click on the "productivity" category on the right side of the blog for a lot more stuff. I'll be digging much deeper into the topic as I get a chance to write more.

I'm also willing to do some free consulting right now if you guys want some BIG results right now.

You can catch me on skype @ Colbycheeze or e-mail me: colby at colbycheeze.com and we can set up a time to talk.

I'm excited at all of the great responses so far, let's keep it going!

9. s.karthikchowdhary

s.karthikchowdhary Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah! really. I am almost fedup with my partners who don't love their business.

s.karthikchowdhary, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  10. haiwin

haiwin Peon

Best Answers:
    the biggest difficulty is low traffice to my site

haiwin, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  11. Norebbo

Norebbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Marketing. I absolutely hate it, and it doesn't help that I'm not very good at it. I'd much rather spend my time developing content, but marketing is a chore that cannot be ignored.

Norebbo, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  12. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Yes I agree. Marketing makes the difference and is a chore also. It is difficult to outsource marketing cos if good marketers will run their own thing to make more $$ for themselves. :)

tradester, Mar 13, 2010 IP