1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islam

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Blogmaster, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    The last statement he said was not a verse from the Quran but a prophecy of prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him and his family.

The prophet, peace be upon him and his family, described the end of some of his beloved people, and it happnned as he said to them.

Telling the news wheather about the past, the present or the future is not hatred.

The rest of the cleric's lesson are just a documentation about some facts the history proof.

Don't forget that the time of that lesson was the time when the jews were killing our brothers and sisters in Gaza.

Polite teen, Mar 11, 2010 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    OK so you are saying some of the parts calling for the killing of Jews were from a futuristic prophetic part of the Quaran where he instructed Muslims on how to deal with the 20th century within the prophecy?

Blogmaster, Mar 11, 2010 IP
  3. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    The Quranic rules are obvious.

Justice is the main principle in Islam.

Lo! Allah enjoineth justice and kindness, and giving to kinsfolk, and forbiddeth lewdness and abomination and wickedness. He exhorteth you in order that ye may take heed. (90)

If I am a source of opression, lies and corruption, then I am to be finished and those who support me as well. I believe this against myself first, then I believe it against others.

Only justice and development are welcome, not the enemies of them.:eek:

Polite teen, Mar 11, 2010 IP
  4. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmmmm... But I asked first.

ChaosTrivia, Mar 11, 2010 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  5. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Thank you, PT. But still, it hasn't clarified anything for me.

The passages he quotes from are very clear. He uses them. He talks about killing Jews and backs it up through verses from the Quaran. The ball is now in your court. What is the circumstance within which the verse has been used in the Quaran and how do you or don't you apply it to your life believing that Muhammad was a prophet?

Blogmaster, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  6. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    ;)
    Hearing that "jews are dangerous people" in one post and that "justice is the main principle In Islam" in the next post just makes me laugh.
    I laugh even more when I remind myself that the biggest crimes against men, women, children, gays, political rivals and everything which is not polite teen are done today in the countries of Islam according that the same mysterious concept of "justice" and "development" (= internet censorship?) that he is referring too....

ChaosTrivia, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  7. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    I know the jews of this forum and others.

Which verse exactly you don't understand?

Polite teen, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  8. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    It is justice to describe dangerous creatures as dangerous. Yes?

Who are those who tried to kill Jesus christ, peace be upon him?
    Who did kill the prophets of God like John and his father Zachariah, peace be upon them, in addition to others?
    Who ignited the war between the people of Madinah before Islam?
    Who tried to kill prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him and his family, more than 3 times?
    Who do control the biggest media and use them to mislead people from the reality and hide the crimes of zionists?
    Who are the people who hide themselves behind other nations and bash Islam and muslims therefrom?
    Who are the people who steel the organs of human beings?
    who are the people who hate Justice and development?

Polite teen, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  9. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Following are excerpts from a speech delivered by Egyptian cleric Muhammad Hussein Yaqoub, which aired on Al-Rahma TV on January 17, 2009.

Muhammad Hussein Yaqoub: If the Jews left Palestine to us, would we start loving them? Of course not. We will never love them. Absolutely not. The Jews are infidels not because I say so, and not because they are killing Muslims, but because Allah said: The Jews say that Uzair is the son of Allah, and the Christians say that Christ is the son of Allah. These are the words from their mouths. They imitate the sayings of the disbelievers before. May Allah fight them. How deluded they are. It is Allah who said that they are infidels.

[That's Qur'an 9:30.]

Your belief regarding the Jews should be, first, that they are infidels, and second, that they are enemies. They are enemies not because they occupied Palestine. They would have been enemies even if they did not occupy a thing. Allah said: You shall find the strongest men in enmity to the disbelievers [sic] to be the Jews and the polytheists.

[Thats Qur'an 5:82.]

Third, you must believe that the Jews will never stop fighting and killing us. They [fight] not for the sake of land and security, as they claim, but for the sake of their religion: And they will not cease fighting you until they turn you back youre your religion, if they can.

[Thats Qur'an 2:217.]

This is it. We must believe that our fighting with the Jews is eternal, and it will not end until the final battle and this is the fourth point. You must believe that we will fight, defeat, and annihilate them, until not a single Jew remains on the face of the Earth.

It is not me who says so. The Prophet said: Judgment Day will not come until you fight the Jews and kill them. The Jews will hide behind stones and trees, and the stones and tree will call: Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him except for the Gharqad tree, which is the tree of the Jews. I have heard that they are planting many of these trees now. [...]

[That Hadith can be found at Sahih Muslim 6985.]

As for you Jews the curse of Allah upon you. The curse of Allah upon you, whose ancestors were apes and pigs.

[That's Qur'an 2:62-65; 5:59-60; and 7:166.]

You Jews have sown hatred in our hearts, and we have bequeathed it to our children and grandchildren. You will not survive as long as a single one of us remains.

[...]

Oh Jews, may the curse of Allah be upon you. Oh Jews... Oh Allah, bring Your wrath, punishment, and torment down upon them. Allah, we pray that you transform them again, and make the Muslims rejoice again in seeing them as apes and pigs. You pigs of the earth! You pigs of the earth! You kill the Muslims with that cold pig [blood] of yours.

10. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    PT do you have a favorite website to look up Quaran verses?

11. suprayitno_d

suprayitno_d Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you know and everyone in the world now, Israel/jews kill many children, mother EVERY TIME/HOURS/DAY to palestian moeslem, BUT the world silent. US silent, UK silent, UJN silent. Where your democracy....where your peace policy which have been glorified by western countries. Do you know WHY? In your western brain say "Horee moeslem deaths, continue israel for killer them".
    what you people say west people and israel all the answers already in al-quran.
    ---------------AL-Quraan is trully and truth of life guidance------------

suprayitno_d, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  12. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So your justify the Muslim belief that Jews should be annihilated by saying "The nation of Israel kills Muslims". According to the Muslim cleric in the video, Muslims need to kill the Jews REGARDLESS of whether the state of Israel exists. Even if you hate the state of Israel because Palestine is at war with it, it would not be a legitimate excuse to hate Jews as an ethnicity, and yet you do.

Lets make it perfectly clear for everyone. Do you think what Hitler did to the Jews is wrong?

Obamanation, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  13. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They will not answer knowing very well that its wrong. So don't expect any answer here :D

samser_m, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    He didn't get an answer because his question is not relevant. Your own Muslim "Scholar" in the video from the OP said the state of Israel is irrelevant and that hatred of Jews is commanded by Allah.

Even if his post was relevant, it was false nearly to the last word. As I've said many times in the past, Palestinians have very little credibility when it comes to claims of atrocities. When legitimate news comes to light, the US responds.

Obamanation, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  15. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    [That's Qur'an 9:30.]

[Thats Qur'an 5:82.]

[Thats Qur'an 2:217.]

[That Hadith can be found at Sahih Muslim 6985.]

[That's Qur'an 2:62-65; 5:59-60; and 7:166.]

I am helping you out, PT. Those are the scriptures I am interested in.

Blogmaster, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  16. suprayitno_d

Best Answers:
    You must know Israel Have not land in this WORLD. They (israel) seize the land from the palestinian people so that it's worth palestine if the Palestinians take back their land with their blood and tears.
    The Jews feel that Palestinians land is the land of his/her birth, but it is not their ancestral land. "You need to know as an illustration, if you have a house for years and your house unilaterally claimed by someone and you can not occupy the house again, and if you resist will be killed, would you be very angry and you would do anything to take back your house ". Well this is what happened with the Palestinians whose land is seized by the cruel israel nation. They just want their (palestine) land back. which since 1910 has been transferred to Israel by the British that it was not responsible.

""For me what Hitler has doing is a history that not to be sorry .... Hitler had given to the human history of the time that has happened imperialization by nations such as Britain, French, Dutch, Portuguese and Russian. Hitler had to avenge the Third World (Asia-India-Indonesia-China, Africa and the Pacific) of imperialism nations in the colonies."" And for Israel / Jews were already in said by GOD Almighty in the AL-Qur'an "that will come a time when israel will be destroyed by a ruthless leader of the nation"----and The verses of Al-Qur'an is true, After mongolian -Jengis Khan Kill jews- in WW II HITLER do that again.

suprayitno_d, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  17. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Geez, some people are really screwed. Yet another mind rotten by religion

cientificoloco, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  18. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    In the meantime I have come across another video where the speaker talks about the origins of suicide assassins.

If you would, please answer my questions above. Do you want me to dig up the verses from the Quaran myself?

[video=youtube;vY1D-SV6Vlk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY1D-SV6Vlk[/video]

Would like to bring some clarity into this so we can avoid having many more threads not leading us to any answers.

Thanks!

Blogmaster, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  19. suprayitno_d

Best Answers:
    That's a principal' NOT ROTTEN'..............and isnot screwed.........They (palestine) defend their right to live.

suprayitno_d, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  20. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Of course they do. I can point it out to you on the map if you like.

You are a very confused individual. Which is it? Did Israel take your land, or Britain? If Britain, why are you not angry with Britain? If Israel, why are you not angry with Britain for taking your land when they took it from you? If Hitler was some kind of righteous avenger paying back the Britain, French, Dutch, etc for Imperialistic behavior, does that make his own imperialistic behavior acceptable? If Hitlers Imperialist behavior is acceptable, does that make Britain's imperialistic behavior acceptable when they owned pretty much all of the Muslim world? How about the Native Americans when the French wiped them out to take their land, followed by the new occupants of America? Central American Indian tribes and the Spanish? Southern Europeans and the Moors?(Muslims)

It seems Muslims like you have real issues with honesty. You want to wipe out the Jews, but you claim it is because of the behavior of Israel, even though your leaders constantly say the elimination of the Jews would be necessary even if there was no Israel. You want the land currently occupied by the State of Israel, yet you claim you only want the 1967 borders back. You claim Islam is a religion of peace while the Taliban kill to hold on to their religious state. You claim you are opposed to genocide while you support Hitler's "Final Solution". The doublespeak would be humorous if it weren't so evil.

With suicide bombings in Israel. Yeah. It seems the Palestinians living in Israel don't have to commit such acts to survive.

Obamanation, Mar 14, 2010 IP