1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying NEED 40-50 article writers - 1-2$/100 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by pro.seods, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neoloves?

neoloves? Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Since you won't accept any PM's, I'm posting here. I do agree that the article in contention on this thread isn't perfect, but neither is the edited version acceptable. The blame here can't be wholly transferred to the writer, as editors have a certain job, and that hasn't been met:

I hope you can see the difference in this edited version:

Medicinal herbs such as aloe for acne, or ginger for the digestive system have been used as herbal remedies for many decades. Herbal remedies allow people to treat a variety of ailments without resorting to chemical based medication. Throughout history, we have been learning, and adapting to herbal remedies to enrich and better our lives. One of the oldest methods of doing so has been utilisation of natural herbs and plants for their healing properties.

The history of herbal remedies is vast spans across many civilisations. Early Egyptians too demonstrated their knowledge regarding herbal remedy benefits to treat medical ailments. The currently popular Acacia berries are dated in history, as gum from the Acacia tree was used in ancient Egypt to treat gastrointestinal problems.

Even today, study of herbal remedies continues, and while our knowledge of the beneficial properties and uses of these herbs has increased, the basics of herbal usage have remained the same. Earliest records of herbal remedies can be found in Chinese scriptures that date back to 2800 BC. The tradition of herbal remedies still remains strong in China. In the 20th century, medicinal herbs were commonly used to treat patients during World War I as synthetic drug supplies didn’t meet demands.

Herbal treatments have been an option over the years, and today we continue to learn more about them. It’s been noticed that herbal remedies have seen a massive revival in the last few decades as we become conscious of the impact of synthetic medication on our body. While some herbal treatments are regarded as more effective than others, there’s still a lot more that we have yet to learn about.

Furthermore, the editor has no clear idea about grammar.

(How many "ands" do want in a sentence.): Corrected: How many times to you want to use 'and' in a single sentence.
    (???) : This is not editing
    (Consider it revising): Corrected: Consider revising the highlighted part.
    (Read it and let me know if it makes any sense): An editor is supposed to provide corrective feedback, not detrimental.

Thank you.

Regards, n.

neoloves?, Mar 10, 2010 IP
    Live2Write likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.