1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need Hash help.

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by a4tech, Mar 9, 2010.

Hi.
    My Yahoo ID is hacked by some one. And I don't know how to recover it. I forget the Secret Ans information. I have a Super Server with extra oridonary speed. And I buy the MD5 register version. But I don't know how can I create the Hash of my ID.
    If some one here tell me that how can i create the md5 hash of my ID. I will be really thankful to him.

a4tech, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pick up the telephone and call. No one here is going to teach you how to hack Yahoo accounts.

internetmarketingiq, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  3. www.petermoss.com

www.petermoss.com Guest

Best Answers:
    Why would you need MD5 of your ID? If you are after a basic authentication, you need user id and password to create your hash. What are you trying to do? You don't think you can login with MD5 of your ID, do you?

Just call yahoo and tell them what happened. They might be able to find the IP from which the account was originally created, ask you some questions about
    your inbox and maybe they will let you have your account.

Better yet, open another yahoo account.

www.petermoss.com, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  4. uptraffic

uptraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Make another if not recover.

uptraffic, Mar 10, 2010 IP