1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Know Of Any Good CPM Networks? My Site Gets Few Thousand Hits But Doesn't Earn

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bad_bob00, Mar 5, 2010.

Hi guys,

I've got a website that gets a few thousands hits per day, and I'd just like to know if anyone knows any good CPM networks so I can start earning money from these visitors. I've tried Adsense and this only brings in a few pounds a week which is a really poor return, I've only ever tried affiliate programs and adverts that pay per click so I'm just wondering if CPM adverts are the best way for me to go forward?

Thanks for any help

bad_bob00, Mar 5, 2010 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    CPM is always low conversion.
    You need to use CPC.
    And place your ads at optimized place to get click.

mentos, Mar 5, 2010 IP
  3. bad_bob00

bad_bob00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes but the thing is my CPC adverts never seem to get any clicks even if they are in excellent positions. I'm getting lots of hits so by putting a CPM advert i'm going to be getting guaranteed money, thats my view anyway. Is this right?

And does anyone know any good CPM advert networks? I've tried applying to some but they seem to be for people based in USA and not for UK traffic.

Thanks for any help

bad_bob00, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  4. Fergal

Fergal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fergal, Mar 9, 2010 IP
    bad_bob00 likes this.
  5. bad_bob00

bad_bob00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help Fergal :)

Does anyone else have any other recommendations? Adsense doesn't really work for me so am looking to try to earn money from all the visitors the site gets, would appreciate any other help/advice or any other CPM networks that might be worth trying out.

Thanks

bad_bob00, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  6. justview

justview Peon

Best Answers:
    CPM or CPC? the best CPM site is smowtion, and I think adsense is really best CPC site...

justview, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  7. bad_bob00

bad_bob00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best CPM please - I've got the traffic, just not making any money from it so I figured CPM would be reliable income really.

Thanks justview, signing up to them now. My site gets mainly UK traffic if that helps when it comes to recommending a CPM network.

Thanks

bad_bob00, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  8. TheGlobber

TheGlobber Active Member

Best Answers:
    As said in the other thread try to get more visitors and then reach people/businesses in the UK that might be interested in some ads on your website..

TheGlobber, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  9. bad_bob00

bad_bob00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is nothing to do with my other thread, this is a completely different website. I'm already getting a few thousand hits per day, as mentioned at the start of this thread.

bad_bob00, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  10. jdog1

jdog1 Guest

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to maximize the revenue on your website check out Altitude Digital Partners. They work with over 400 networks and optimize your traffic to get you the highest CPM across the board. They fill all US and International traffic and get you a 98% fill rate. Best of all they handle all billing and deliver one check! They can also monetize video, pop unders, dashboard ads, prestitials, in-banner video, contextual ads etc. Truly a one stop shop!

jdog1, May 10, 2010 IP