1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analystics Question

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by mpls-web-design, Sep 6, 2006.

I am new to Google Analytics and I know this is a stupid question. Is the web traffic info collected by Google for a site available for download? I am not a big fan of the features offered by Google Analytics. If I could download all the raw data files collected by Google, I can analyze it with other software. I know you can export the date piece by piece, but that takes way too much time. As of now, my web host doesn't provide visitors' log file or statistics. So, I am stuck with Google Analytics.

Thanks in advance!

Terry

mpls-web-design, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  2. jawednazarali

jawednazarali Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't think so, you can download such information from google analytics. You can only download information that was displayed on the graphs and other section, individually.

They don't provide all information in some compiled manner like awstats or other stats tools provide.

jawednazarali, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  3. baseballcube

baseballcube Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you just download the logs from your server, put them into access, and then run reports off of them.

I do this each day for referers and popular pages because I find that Google Analytics is limited.

They don't give the absolute path for the referral all the time and as for pages viewed (content), I find that if a particular page can be in upper case or lower case, GA treats them as 2 different pages. I would rather have them combined.

baseballcube, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  4. Mong

Mong ↓↘→ horsePower

Best Answers:
    No. Analytics doesn't allow download of logs so far. :)

Mong, Sep 6, 2006 IP