1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to build a Good site for Adsense Revenue

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by kingshuk01, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Atulmyboss

Atulmyboss Banned

Best Answers:
    First I will say that your thinking is right and always try to make site or blog for users but not try to make money making machine for you . Once you have got success getting good traffic then money will automatically start coming .

2. I will suggest you that don't ask other for niche because you must work on your favorite niche topics , so you can write again and again without getting bored .

If I suggest you to start a medical blog then after 100 article you will start thinking what to write now . You will not be able to reply your commenter . So always work on those n9iche which you like and work on it easily .

Thanks

Atulmyboss, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  2. Mencucci

Mencucci Peon

Best Answers:
    Develop a product reviews website. You can monetize well with Adsense, Chitika and Amazon. You can find tons of products on Amazon and then do some demand and competition analysis with Wordtracker or other keyword tools.

Mencucci, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  3. voxmic

voxmic Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think article site will be good

voxmic, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  4. Gabung

Gabung Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any niches are nice. To build ur good website, you must have a good knownledge and love ur website...

Gabung, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  5. geogoogle

geogoogle Peon

Best Answers:
    Daer,
    Go to the yahoo and get idea from that page.Here you can find many catagories sele:rolleyes:ct the best one which is in the market.

geogoogle, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  6. kingshuk01

kingshuk01 Guest

Best Answers:
    ye, I believe I should concentrate on sports as I like and write on it. Just thinking that if I have a SE Traffic then how much average click will get me. Any ideas guys?

kingshuk01, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  7. foreverhired

foreverhired Guest

Best Answers:
    I was thinking about a news website. There are widgets you can find that will update your news automatically, but you can contribute yourself everyday by providing links and fresh articles on various topics. And because it is a news website, you can add other pages to it, such as electronics reviews, latest fashion reviews and on and on.

foreverhired, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  8. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I started my site in Jan 2006, and by April 2006 it was generating over $1k/month.. by Mid 2008 it hit it's peak of $14k/mo .. of course with the economy and some 'executive' decisions I've made, it's now down to a measly $3k-$5k/month.
    My site is a "real" site, not some high-priced keyword site. Because it became successful so quickly (it was published by Google as an Adsense Success Story) DP members were begging me for all my secrets so I wrote an ebook. I sold nearly 1,000 copies of the ebook (at $10/each) - but now the HTML version is free, in my blog. The ebook is a simple outline of the things i did and my thought processes when creating the site. Many people have found it helpful. You can read it here: My FREE eBook ... It wont' cost you anything other than 30 minutes of your life..

Tearabite, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  9. kingshuk01

kingshuk01 Guest

Best Answers:
    My friend I know about your success story and your site "Grownupgeek" and I appreciate. But the irony is I was never able to download your free ebook, cause each time I tried to download the ebook by the link you provided lands me to a "Page Load Error". Can you help me with another link from where I can download your ebook.

kingshuk01, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  10. Point5

Point5 Banned

Best Answers:
    great content plus lots of traffic is the way to go for adsense success, but its hard for sure.

Point5, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  11. foreverhired

foreverhired Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow, that's a powerful story. I had visited your site before I saw your post today. What are your other projects you're working on?

foreverhired, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  12. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    ahh so in summary you basically want all of us that actually KNOW something to spoon feed you all the hints and tips right? LMAO

Project Mobius, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  13. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    PM your IP address to me and i'll see why you're getting blocked..

Tearabite, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  14. irwandiaz

irwandiaz Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah this is the right way..:D

irwandiaz, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  15. kingshuk01

kingshuk01 Guest

Best Answers:
    my IP is dynamic. Its not fixed. So each time I logout and then login I have a different IP address.

kingshuk01, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  16. Hacienda

Hacienda Guest

Best Answers:
    Please plan to guide, I still new! Take a look at the blog , thank you

//hacienda.blogbus.com/:)

Hacienda, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  17. appu

appu Active Member

Best Answers:
    kingshuk01

One advice, build a site that you have interest in and also which you have good knowledge coz u will have to reply back to users.

I have followed my heart and started my nokia theme site where initial i just use to post themes from other makers, when request start coming from my site visitors i too started making themes and now ppl like them too.

What i meant by my story is that stick to what you want, not that taking advice of digital point members is wrong, but coz its you who at the end will be managing the site and continuing it and so if you have interest in it you can grow wit your site.

I too am getting this error

appu, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  18. john1111

john1111 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Read Google's Adsense rule and guide lines before developing any website for Adsense.

john1111, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  19. freshersjobs

freshersjobs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey don't choose any of these topics....News, Cricket, Entertainment .... very low CTR and also eCPM.....u will end up in more work and less money....see if your objective is earning through online ads, choose topics which have many advertisers like insurance, forex, travel, jobsite or healthcare portals....they will give u good revenues. To build a site fast you can use CMS like Wordpress, Joomla or Vbulletin.

freshersjobs, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  20. freshersjobs

freshersjobs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can choose a topic on real estate as well....avoid forums and technology blogs also.....same reason....bad eCPM

freshersjobs, Mar 9, 2010 IP