1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Professional Article Rewriter for Psychology Topic. Long term job with good rate

Discussion in 'Services' started by profanitytalker, Mar 8, 2010.

Hello Dpers,

I am in need of "PROFESSIONAL" article "rewriters" to post in a psychology forum. I need 4 article rewrites a month regarding personality development. I will provide the articles that you will rewrite. You will have to join the forum and post in the news section of the forum.

The articles must be at least 70-80% well rewritten and copyscaped passed. I will always check copyscape to make sure it passes.

I will pay for the first article rewritten and if it is good I will hire you as a news staff in my forum and pay you monthly for 4 articles a month.

The rates we can talk about in pm. I am willing to pay slightly above average rates as long as the quality of the rewrites are good. Just pm me samples and your rates.

profanitytalker, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  2. Lord Hades

Lord Hades Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've sent you a PM. Please get back to me.

Lord Hades, Mar 8, 2010 IP