1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Easy $10 48hr contest changing background image and category background image

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by dinki, Mar 8, 2010.

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to modify the background image and the button background image on my site, MyHairbowHolder.com . I will pay $10 via Paypal for the new images.

Here is the criteria:

The background image must have colors that work well with the site template (see the site at MyHairbowHolder.com) it should stay in keeping with the girlie pink and brown theme. The filename for this image is 'stripe.jpg'

The category background images need to be reworked as well. You can see these under the category headings ('Categories', 'Information','Search') as well as the 'New Products for March' heading. The filename for this image is 'brown_dots_small.jpg'

Additional information:

You should download my site's homepage to your hard drive and make the changes on your machine and then take and post a screen shot of your submission. I do not mind if you watermark your images as long as I can see what the page looks like through the watermarks.

You are free to modify these images and any others as you see fit. I like the color palette and the layout the author of the template used but I don't like the way the background and category backgrounds look.

I am open to just about anything and will provide additional feedback as required. I have been complemented on my feedback response in the previous contest I held so rest assured I will let you know what I like and don't like about each design.

I will provide instant payment of $10 to the winner via Paypal. I would like the winner to provide all files need to make my page look like the winning mock up.

The contest ends in 48 hours. Thanks for looking ...

dinki, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  2. wass28

wass28 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

wass28, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  3. dinki

dinki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wass28, thank you for your submission. I did not request that the header image be changed, but I do like what you've done with it. You did, however, not change the Category background images as requested. I do not like the background image. Did you add the 'glow' effect in Photoshop? While it does look cool, I'm not sure how it could be replicated by changing the background image I specified in the instructions. Did you also change the font style for the user controls at the top and in the footer? This would have to be done in CSS which is out of the scope of this project, but welcomed if you are working within the payment amount.

dinki, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  4. dinki

dinki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The contest has ended. No winner due to no qualifying entries.

dinki, Mar 10, 2010 IP