1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feel like giving away - Here's a GrayHat Method For Clickbank $$$

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jacky8, Mar 7, 2010.

This forum has given me a lot. I feel like giving away a method that can make you $100 per day easily if you take a few days to do what i'm saying.

This is what a few smart people do. I'm not looking for any $$, optin or anything for this information.

Note: Don't just bookmark this thread. It may not be here for long. Copy this thread's text & save it in a file in your computer.

Here's what to do:
    Register a general sounding domain like "limited-time-deals.com" or "top-sites-online.com"
    Then you can make a redirect for any program you promote. For example top-sites-online.com/credit-report or top-sites-online.com/dental-insurance (you can either do a redirect or even put up a landing page if you have the patience to do it)
    After that you can either build quality traffic by posting ezinearticles & building links for them (a hard method)
    You can spam certain sites for traffic. Articlesbase is a site that gets spammed a lot of times. You can put up articles for "local search terms" for example oklahoma cheap dental insurance. DO this for every single county in US & Canada. Make a simple article and just replace the keywords everytime.) Its not exactly spamming but that's what i'd call it. The idea is to use articles to get traffic from local search terms. Do around 1500 articles. It'll take just 3-4 days for that. I'd recommend you to make one "seed article" to generate 100 articles optimized for local search keywords.
    Don't use goarticles.com
    Keep on doing this and you could be making more than $100 a day with very little one-time work. Ofcourse, if you get flagged at Articlesbase a lot of time, you may be banned. But its worth the risk.

There are lots of niches that have low competition in local search terms that can be dominated by sites such as articlesbase. There are various programs at clickbank that can use local search trafic. Almost every niche has an affiliate program. If there isn't you can easily put up an adsense site & monetize it that way. There's endless potential.

There may be some people here who may already be doing this for long. This is an example to show that you do not always have to work hard. Find out such secrets & exploit them to the fullest to make some easy monies!!

There's still some research required on your part to get started. First you have to find a niche that hasn't been exploited yet for local search terms. Then find high ranking authority sites that will allow these sort of articles. One good example is articlesbase.com Others are scribd, docstoc, zimbio, etc. Use these or find your own sites. If there is a niche that you like but articlesbase.com is saturated for that, you can try the sites other than AB because just one page from a site can show at a time on a search results page. Once you found your niche, make a list of all major counties/cities in the US/Canada. Then make around 10 seed articles (you can do more to reduce the risk) Replace your keywords in each of them to create your 1500 articles optimized for local search terms for that niche. Submit your articles. Remember to use good tags. You can also bookmark all your articles if you wish (Use a good automated software for faster bookmarking. Onlywire works but its slow) Build some relevant links for your author URL (optional) Then just sit back and get thousands of visitors per day and earn atleast $100 every single day until you get banned (most probably, you won't be)

So what are you waiting for? Don't be lazy. Go get started right now and capture a niche before anyone else does!

Any questions?

jacky8, Mar 7, 2010 IP
    DMK and Skribblez like this.
  2. webtester01

webtester01 Peon

Best Answers:
    So, what are some good products from CB to promote using your method?

webtester01, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  3. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just about anything for which there could be local searches. I think you can easily identify the products.

I beg pardon from those who are already doing this: I'll shed more here:

You don't have to target just the local search terms. There's an endless potential here. You can create a seed article for "Download ABC Movie Online Free" and just substitute a few keywords in the article. Use it to create lots of optimized articles to get the movie seeker traffic. Promote p2p programs this way.

Apply the method for ringtones. There are people searching for ringtones for just about every new/popular song. Make a few seed articles and use them to create keyword optimized articles for lots of ringtones like "I Love You by Sarah Michael Ringtone Free Download" (just an imaginary singer/song)

There's another secret way. Use it for auto insurance quotes. Make articles for vehicle recalls. There are lots of vehicle models. Use them all. Ok, get to work now! There's already loads of info here. Don't forget to send me a thank you message when you start making sales :)

Again, those who hate me for giving this way. I'm very sorry! I have good methods for you too. Hit me up.

jacky8, Mar 7, 2010 IP
    brada7x likes this.
  4. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Respect given! It's not very often you get total selfless newbie helping posts like this.

Like anything though the key is in volume - 1500 articles :) I doubt many people will actually follow through your method and submit anywhere near this many articles, and submit that many articles in any area and you could make more than $100 a day anyway? I reckon if anyone who is struggling to promote products, to rank sites and get traffic actually followed though on this and did it for 30 days solid they would learn so much from the process alone and be in a position to keep what works and drop what doesn't and make even more in the next 30 days - I'd love to hear an update from someone new in a few weeks who tries this and what sort of results they get.

Nice one Jacky - Awesome post!

Oh, I would add to it that I would definitely create landers for the different niches - that way with all the backlinks coming to your site you might get an everlasting source of natural search traffic in the future too :)

Dan Bainbridge, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  5. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great share. Rep added.

This is actually very easy and, if done right, could be done in just a day. Especially if you have an AB account you don't care too much about that already has auto approve status. Just grab an article submitter and bam you're done.

Great stuff. I wouldn't blame you if you deleted this thread after a day or so. Most people would never share this kind of info as it would create an over saturation of the method. Much respect for being willing to share something like this that actually works for you.

brada7x, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  6. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't mind at all if people don't use my method. Its not really much of a work considering you have to create just a few seed articles, replace all keywords in others and its done. If people don't do this, it can't be bad for me in any way. And a few other members here who may be already using this method will be too happy if people just avoid this thinking its too much work.

Setting up landers can help, but people are way too lazy to do it. A direct recommendation will work, but not as good as a review.

Thanks. I can't delete the thread and I don't intend to get it deleted. I have seen many useful threads simply disappear within a few hours that is why I asked people to just copy the text onto their computer.

Yes, it can be oversaturated. But new niches always keep coming up, so you don't have to worry. I'd advise anyone to just don't think much and do it before anyone else does. I won't be surprised if a lot of people have already started working to get a first mover's advantage. Your skills lie in identifying the niche & getting the whole thing done right. Good luck!

jacky8, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  7. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    An example of those who don't read the thread before posting.

Anyways, the lesser anyone adopts the method the better it is for those who do.

jacky8, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  8. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I've already taken the liberty of setting up a new AB account for this and have articles submitted for a few different niches. This will be pretty sweet if it works. I'm pin pointing cities around me right now. Surprisingly the search volumes aren't bad at all and the competition is NULL.

I smell money :)

brada7x, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  9. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope it does :) Remember to have a huge volume. It doesn't really take much time.
    As you seem to be interested, here's a little tip. Do it 100-150 at a time. Take note of the keywords, make a seed article, quickly make 150 articles and submit them. All this will probably take just 3-4 hours initially. Remember to scale up the work & don't skip any keyword. Do around 1500 articles for a niche. Assuming that you manage to get your articles approved (or have auto approval), you will definitely make sales. Let me know how it goes.

Let this thread get buried now. Enuf said.

jacky8, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  10. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel it is pretty tough to rewrite say a dozen articles 100 times each? is there any method? Just a newbies doubt?

affiliatenewbie, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  11. coolin186

coolin186 Member

Best Answers:
    sorry newbies here, what the mean of seed article ? mean original article?

coolin186, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  12. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I already registered to ArticlesBase a few days ago and was planning to submit a few articles to try it out. I had already heard good things about ArticlesBase, but your thread gave me the motivation to actually take action. I just submitted my first 4 articles, 2 original articles, and the other two I just changed the title around (used different keywords) and added/changed some words in the article itself. Hopefully my first 4 articles will get approved..

If they do get approved (which I think they will, because they were well researched and written), that'll give me even more motivation to keep writing and submitting articles to this article directory/site.

Thanks for sharing your advice with us, Jacky. :) Much appreciated.

Skribblez, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  13. guitarjunkie66

guitarjunkie66 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find this pretty hard actually for the following reasons:

Insurance affiliate programs usually require that you have a pretty decent site. You won't get any insurance programs through clickbank
    Articlesbase don't accept direct redirect links
    Simply 'Changing the keywords' is gonna look a bit suspicious to articlesbase I'm sure when it's the same few people who accept all the articles

guitarjunkie66, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  14. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean ArticlesBase don't accept direct redirect links?

I've seen many articles with redirect links, hoplinks even.. :confused:

15. blue-eye

blue-eye Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do click bank only accepts physical products or you can sell services through it too???

blue-eye, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  16. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure about services, but I've seen a few webhosting services using Clickbank..

Not sure if they're having much success. They're pretty new, saw them in the latest products feed on CB analytics.

17. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The trick lies in writing an article once and just replacing the targeted keywords thereafter.

You need to scale it up. Use one article a lot of times, not just twice. Just replace some keywords in the article to optimize it for new keywords.

I mean no offence but these are just excuses for your laziness. Don't be lazy.
    Articlesbase allows redirect links. Post 3 links in your article. Try to take the readers right away to check your recommended link. For example: "Click Here To Download I Love You Song Ringtone", just an example

Insurance is just one niche out of the thousand or probably ten thousand niches out there. I just gave an example of the dental insurance niche above. The method applies to lots of niches. Didn't you see a few actual niche ideas above?

Simply changing the keywords is definitely suspicious but it works! There's risk but it works for people.

jacky8, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  18. .:RGA:.

.:RGA:. Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know if I should even start with domains, still new in this whole game.

.:RGA:., Mar 8, 2010 IP
  19. Dalyinx

Dalyinx Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a pretty good method, but if you get flagged it's potentially all gone. That's the main downside to it - it's not whollly reliable. You'll need to do all the work again to get it up and running if that happens.

Dalyinx, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  20. Forkypie

Forkypie Peon

Best Answers:
    This sounds like an interesting method. But what do you mean by 'targeted keywords'?
    If I'm writing an article linking about mp3 downloads and linking to a CPA ringtone site thing, then are the targeted keywords just the artist and the song title?

Forkypie, Mar 8, 2010 IP