1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Two Months Blogging Crisis

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by amipalgi, Feb 27, 2010.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to blogging, and have been going at it for two months now, let me tell you that this week was the hardest, it really is hard to get into professional blogging. It was so discouraging that I didn’t blog for a few days.

I finally wrote a post about it, you can read about this in my blog.

How do you guys deal with it?

Ami
    Bee a Blogger | REAL-TIME Blogging Report

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
    amipalgi, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  2. Ascendancy

Ascendancy Active Member

Best Answers:
    It happens to me a lot as well. It's hard to always stay interested in blogging, and it can turn into a chore if you let it. I take advantage of the times when I'm really inspired to write - I'll write a few posts all at once and save them as drafts. That way if I'm hitting a block one day, I can dig through my drafts and post one up as fresh content.

Ascendancy, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  3. waxingpoetic

waxingpoetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging is difficult. I don't think a lot of people out there realize that. They just think you're writing useless crap about your life. It's especially hard if you are trying to make a buck at it. When you don't see any fruit from your labor, it becomes discouraging. As Ascendancy said, write a lot of content when you are having a good day and save them as drafts. Another thing that I do is keep a list of things I want to blog about. You can find tons of blogging topics in the forums, through Twitter and all over the web. When people ask questions that you can answer, blog about it. Chances are, someone else is looking for the same information. The more your write, the more value your put into your blog. When you invest it something, it will not come back fruitless. You just have to be patient. Best of luck to you and keep blogging. :)

waxingpoetic, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  4. californication

californication Peon

Best Answers:
    that is the true.... sad, but true

californication, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  5. Guttu

Guttu Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep writing. If you can't then you need to read a lot. That will help you churn out some posts.

Guttu, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  6. CorMom

CorMom Peon

Best Answers:
    I think everyone gets writers block once in a while. I would look through your old posts and find one you take a different spin on. Look at it as a 'challenge', you may have to do this a few times before you get back into your usual swing of things.

Good luck!

CorMom, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  7. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh dear, most bloggers can't get over the first six months, and you are just 2 months into blogging!
    Relax, blogging is fun, as long as you stop thinking about the money. Writing ideas never run out too. You might as well write about thoughts on news when you have nothing much to write. You can also rant about everything. I once rant about the cost of toilet rolls. It's quite fun to rant, and more fun to receive a few passionate comments.

scheng1, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  8. amipalgi

amipalgi Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone, it is very comforting reading this. Anyway I'm back on the horse you are all welcome to take a look:

http://www.beeablogger.com

Ami

amipalgi, Mar 5, 2010 IP
  9. itsallwhite

itsallwhite Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we all feel the same sometimes, espesically in the beginning but if you believe in what you are doing and are interested in the subject you will keep at it - I wasnt making any money at the start, still am not making a fortune but at least I can see some payback now. Good luck, hope t works out for you

itsallwhite, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  10. TomN

TomN Peon

Best Answers:
    nobody cares what you write about. we expect it to be spammy. just quit bothering us with your attention-wanting forum posts.

everyone knows personal blogs are pointless. oh yeah writing free styled posts without deadlines is SO HARD. NOT.

TomN, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  11. DeepRoyalBlue

DeepRoyalBlue Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats to TomN for being the most negative post I've seen so far. Must have sat on something sharp and pointy.

DeepRoyalBlue, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  12. s52154

s52154 Peon

Best Answers:
    blogging is difficult but once you are set, then its a great way of making $$$$ per month.So I advice you to keep on writing.

s52154, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  13. UIS4821

UIS4821 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a lot to be said about a person that has the discipline to blog everyday. You have to understand at some point it has to get easier. If it were easy everyone would do trust me!!

UIS4821, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  14. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why dont you put the blog in your signature? You can get backlinks from forum threads.

scheng1, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  15. amipalgi

amipalgi Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone,

scheng1 - I just got my rights to add my signature, but anyway my blog is: www.beeablogger.com

TomN - I guess if you haven't got anything constructive or intelligent to say - silence is your best choice.

Happy blogging to everyone.

Ami

amipalgi, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  16. blabladesign

blabladesign Guest

Best Answers:
    Good luck on the blog, I hope you get over the crisis. :)

blabladesign, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  17. hackettl21

hackettl21 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been blogging for over a year now and I love it. But one essential lesson that I had to learn is that sometimes you have to allow your mind breath because I have certainly had days where I wanted to throw my computer right out the window lol. And it also helps if you learn how to automate your blog. Whenever you have those times where you get on a roll and have a lot to write about save those posts as drafts and build them up for times where you have no ideas or just need a break. You can also schedule those posts to publish so that you won't have to sit and stare at your blog every single day. Hope this helps!

hackettl21, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  18. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    it is nice to blog by writing content yourself. for me, i prefer blogspot to earn money so i always use free article from ezinearticles.com to post or use autblog cuz it is easy for me to earn freely money and have free time.

vannarith, Mar 25, 2010 IP