1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indian peronal finance website?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by alokverma, Mar 4, 2010.

HI all, i have an Indian finance portal which ranked top in google too. Now i think to put adsense on it to earn some dollars. It has 7000+ visitors daily and 85% of whikch comes from search engine. Can someone guess what would be my estimated earnings?

Thanks.

alokverma, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  2. andrewmax

andrewmax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good idea to put your finance site on Google.However I amnot so sure about your earnings

andrewmax, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  3. ar3_returns

ar3_returns Peon

Best Answers:
    No doubt u have Chosen a Good Category of Website ... Main factor about all things on Internet Finance ....

In my View Your earning would be 200-450$ per Day If The Traffic is International than the Estimated value is 500-950$ per Day

ar3_returns, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  4. freshersjobs

freshersjobs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No one can predict .... not even google....but the domain (finance) is a well paid domain with decent number of advertisers and good CPC....there are lots of factors like CTR, Ad placements along with number of visitors which decide the earnings....but if want someone to make a wild guess....hmm its should be around $ 200.

freshersjobs, Mar 7, 2010 IP