1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Green and Environmental Articles / News Writers WANTED

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mikeinlincs, Mar 5, 2010.

Hello DP’ers,

I am looking for around 6 - 10 people that can write good quality unique articles and news stories for a new UK based website that I am building. Native English writers only please.

Good quality unique content attracts more pages views and we all know the more popular a website gets the higher the advertising revenue it can attract. There 100s offering their article writing services here on DP for just a few $s, most of these articles have been lifted from the net or a magazine and spun more than once, here today gone tomorrow that’s not the kind of people I am looking for.

I am seeking people that are looking for a long term arrangement not your quick $2-5 per article once only payments, but people that can provide good quality content and want to get a good return for their work for years to come.

What I am offering you is the chance to become a long term content provider / partner and for you to get the rewards for your work, payments for your work will be ongoing for years to come. I am not going to set you a limit and say you have to provide me X numbers of articles per week / month. You submit your article/s as and when you like as often as you like, as long as they are unique and of a good quality they will get published.

How much can you earn ? How long is a piece of string ? How good is your article ? How many people will want to read it ? Will it be attractive to a prospective advertiser ? I think that 60% of the advertising revenue your article generates is fair, after all I have host it and promote the website and then sell the advertising space within your article.

The articles will be categorised in the following: Alternative Fuels, Climate Change, Environmental Issues, Global Warming, Green Living, Green Projects, Growing Green, Recycling, Reducing Waste, Renewable Energy, Transport, Up-Cycle.

If you can provide good quality unique contents on the above topics and want to become a long term content provider and get a fair reward for your work, them send me a PM any questions post in this thread please.

Mike :)

mikeinlincs, Mar 5, 2010 IP
  2. determinedgirl

determinedgirl Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just curious-does your site believe that global warming is real or not?

determinedgirl, Mar 5, 2010 IP
  3. mikeinlincs

mikeinlincs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am open minded with what the scientist are saying, even if you don’t believe in what they say about global warming and think it’s total rubbish. Good quality articles even if they are apposing the general consensus that the world is getting warmer are more than welcome. A good webmaster should always allow both sides of any argument to be published and to let the readers decide who is right or wrong.

What I do believe and I am sure you and other readers will understand, is that the world can’t continue to use it’s valuable resources at the rate we do without recycling anything. In years to come there will be nothing left for our grandchildren to consume. Looking for new cleaner ways to generate energy without creating polluting gases has to be better for all of us.

Thank you to all for your PM’s I will try to reply to you all as soon as I can.

mikeinlincs, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  4. andana

andana Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello

I am interested in your project.
    I am a proud European Union citizen, native English, capable of quickly and thoroughly researching just about any topic you fling at me and write confidently about it.
    Please check your PM for more info and sample.

Thanks

andana, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  5. mikeinlincs

mikeinlincs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Andana sent you a PM with more information.

PLEASE PLEASE Guys and Gals read the OP before sending me a PM

I am not looking to buy your articles @ $1 / 100 words so don’t send me a PM offering them, if you take the time to read the OP you would see I am looking for a long term partnership with good quality NATIVE ENGLISH writers who want to get a good return for their efforts not the quick few $s

We have a saying in England about sorting the Wheat from the Chaff and it seems there is a lot of chaff blowing in the wind, sorry if this offends some of you, but I can see why you only charge $1 / 100 words. It’s quality not quantity that I am looking for.

Having spent several hours reading dozens of PMs together with your samples and your posts here on DP I need to know your able to write as a native English person would, it’s does not matter to me one bit what country you live in or where you born.

PLEASE PLEASE Guys and Gals read the OP before sending me a PM

mikeinlincs, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  6. spacepide11

spacepide11 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So to clarify, your model is rev. share only?

Just curious,
    thanks

spacepide11, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  7. mikeinlincs

mikeinlincs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Spacepide11, yes share has not been fixed todate but I am looking at a minimum of a 60/40% split. minimum 60% going the writer of the article commission paid monthly in arrears.

replying to your PM with more details.

mikeinlincs, Mar 8, 2010 IP