1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How is Payoneer Debit Card then PayPal, MoneyBookers: Is Payoneer Debit Card Better?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by ebiztrendz.com, Mar 5, 2010.

Hi Guys,

I am from India, I have recently applied for Payoneer Debit Card, I need to know whether its better then PayPal or MoneyBookers?

- Is any one using this card here in India?
    - From which bank ATM you can withdraw the cash?
    - How is the Conversion rate for Payoneer Debit Card,

As i saw that their monthly maintenance fee is 1-3 $ Per Month and They will deduct 2.5$ for every time we withdraw the payment and incase of failure transaction they will deduct .90 $ from the available funds.

Please advice me for this Payoneer Debit Card, if any one already using this.

ebiztrendz.com, Mar 5, 2010 IP
  2. virtualkin

virtualkin Peon

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is surely a better option for international payment processing! You get all your money on a debit card which you can use all over the world where MasterCard is accepted with no hassles about bank processes and all.

Hope it has helped you!

virtualkin, Mar 5, 2010 IP
  3. Chiderah

Chiderah Peon

Best Answers:
    Then how do you fund the account/card ?

Chiderah, Mar 5, 2010 IP
  4. rapho

rapho Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to transfer paypal to payoneer?

rapho, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  5. thatsfine

thatsfine Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, You can't upload fund from paypal to payoneer.

Thanks and Regards

thatsfine, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  6. Chiderah

Chiderah Peon

Best Answers:
    How do we fund the payoneer card because i have one but don't know how to load it from my country

Chiderah, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  7. mayank_monu

mayank_monu Active Member

Best Answers:
    payoneer gives payment or not

mayank_monu, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  8. ebiztrendz.com

ebiztrendz.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You can withdraw the funds your online through freelancing website. They have a payment option to withdraw the payment to your Payoneer Debit Card. I have applied for the new card. I am in India and waiting for the card. Hope i get it soon.

Recently Scriptlance is offering that card free of charge for their members.

ebiztrendz.com, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  9. Freelance_rkm

Freelance_rkm Peon

Best Answers:

Yeah, even Im from India and waiting for the card. Even GAF site has decided to waive the charges for this card. :)

Freelance_rkm, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  10. thatsfine

thatsfine Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I have used the payoneer card before. This can be funded by plimus, 2checkout and credit card. If you ask your client to fund your card via payoneer then their security system will ask for their proofs like national id, passport etc which the client dont want to provide and the money is refunded back to the client. The fee is really high and it takes a month to get the card after approval.

Thanks and Regards

thatsfine, Mar 6, 2010 IP
    jhn2001 likes this.
  11. Rk's

Rk's Peon

Best Answers:

ou are right:

I can't say that Payoneer is a good alternative but it is a must have for backup.

> We all know that anytime PayPal can mess with Indian users, so it is better to have multiple options in your hand.

> Fastest - What will you do if you need money immediately? PayPal takes minimum 2 days and if it is weekend and maybe 4-5 days, but with Payoneer card, you can have the funds within 5 minutes (immediate load - Although official timing is within 2 hrs)

> Maintenance Fee - Many Indian user worry about $3 monthly fee, you can reduce it to $1/ month, how? Just make 3 transactions a month - How? Recharge you mobile online, buy something for stores.....

Rk's, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  12. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can load your payoneer card using your credit card. Just go to https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx and enter either the email address associated with your payoneer account or your payoneer card number and then click continue. On the next screen, enter your credit card details and the amount you want to load to your card.
    Anybody can load your payoneer card using the method above, and that means that you can use it to accept payments.
    If you have a payoneer virtual us account associated with your card, you can add it to your paypal account and withdraw money from paypal to your payoneer card.

affilorama, Apr 7, 2010 IP