1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

N00B QUESTION: What exacly is Wordpress MU and how can it help me make more money?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by matthieuim, Feb 26, 2010.

Well, the title of the thread states my question.

What exactly is Wordpress MU and how can it help me make more money?

Is it some sort of program that allows you to host your own blogging website?

Thanks for the help.

matthieuim, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  2. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a Multi-User version of Wordpress. Suitable for people/businesses who need to have various different users with various different clearances/permissions for accessing/posting in different parts of their site.

alexa_s, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  3. BigJ26

BigJ26 Guest

Best Answers:
    From my understanding it is a program that allows you to run tons of blogs from one install of Wordpress.

It looks like it was developed for sites that have a lot of different users. like schools, news, and sites like that.

BigJ26, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  4. ClickbankCSV

ClickbankCSV Peon

Best Answers:
    To matthieuim and readers of this thread:

Good questions that matthieuim asked. How possible can this program makes us tons of money? It seems to have lots of potential as it seems to be so powerful, and FREE!

;)

I'd be all ear to hear anyone if there's any input on this one.

ClickbankCSV, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  5. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is a blogging platform that allows you to have multiple blogs by multiple users on one domain.

It can make you money via adsense revenue sharing (mostly) if you manage to get real users who make blogs, post unique content and build links.

Some SEOs use wordpress MU sites to run their own link farms to build links for their sites.

jacky8, Feb 26, 2010 IP
    dlm likes this.
  6. FreeWebsites

FreeWebsites Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a good CMS system for web designers to use for allocating CMS capabilities to many clients under one installation.

FreeWebsites, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  7. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    erm... isn't wordpress Multi User referred to as such because it allows the effortless creation of ... multiple users?

"Ever dream of running hundreds of thousands of blogs with a single install of WordPress?

WordPress MU, or multi-user, is designed to do exactly that. It is most famously used for WordPress.com where it serves tens of millions of hits on millions of blogs each day."

Who'd have thought I'd find all this info right on the first spot of google results after looking for "wordpress MU", eh? (-;

Smitten, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  8. matthieuim

matthieuim Active Member

Best Answers:
    I did find that page before I made this thread, I was just hoping for a more detailed explanation :)

matthieuim, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  9. Barmolino

Barmolino Member

Best Answers:
    Barmolino, Mar 5, 2010 IP