1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Money In Entertainment Sites?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by chum112, Feb 25, 2010.

It seems all the money is in entertainment sites, tv shows, music and movies. Has anyone else experienced this?

Reason: There is a lot more serp traffic for the entertainment niches.

chum112, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  2. HuggyStudios

HuggyStudios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have made quite alot of movie sites and it has been quite succesfull for me. There is alot of people that want this content and if you can come up with somthing that people will talk about then the sky is the limit for you.

HuggyStudios, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  3. mike116

mike116 Peon

Best Answers:
    Being a newbie, and being an entertainment junkie, this thread intrigued me. However, which angle are most folks going here to make money with entertainment sites - Adsense or affiliate marketing?

mike116, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  4. ManMadeMarketing

ManMadeMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    For me...no. Only because Entertainment Sites tend to have a 'shelf-life' as most of your content will become out-dated and yesterday's news quickly. I like working with products that are purchased time and time again...and you only need 1 article :)

If you love TV, Movies and things like that though, its a great way to go. I would think the ways to monetize would be...Netflix, DVD stuff...and adsense. If you don't update your site though...it will get stale quick, plus your competing with the Yahoo's, Hulu (which is partly GE, one of the biggest companies in the world) MSN's, and countless entertainment sites = not my cup of tea.

ManMadeMarketing, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  5. Maahaza1

Maahaza1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have also running some entertainment related stuff sites which are going nice for me earn some money with them

Maahaza1, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  6. Datematch

Datematch Guest

Best Answers:
    In managing our mainstream and adult dating sites, the answer is absolutely YES! I see the payments distributed every (2) weeks and there are lots of figures to the left of the decimal. LOL

Datematch, Mar 4, 2010 IP