1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is this the justice.........with me on WHT that they had suspended my account

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by abhijit, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Here is the CONVERSATION With the staff and owner of WEBHOSTINGTALK

Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 1:15 PM
    why the WHMCS owner say it that i have illegal WHMCS
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 1:28 PM
    why anyone don't want to answer me...
    bear
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 1:37 PM
    We're going to close the other tickets you've opened, as one is enough.

'bear'
    WHT Community Leader
    bear
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 1:38 PM
    > why the WHMCS owner say it that i have illegal WHMCS

We don't know why, but we do know that he wouldn't lie about it, so why don't you provide proof your licenses are legal for you to be selling?

'bear'
    WHT Community Leader
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 1:46 PM
    ok now give me the proof ...............that i am selling illegal licenses..................

We don't know why, but we do know that he wouldn't lie about it, so why don't you provide proof your licenses are legal for you to be selling?
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 1:47 PM
    please answer me instantly.........................
    Mike V
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 1:47 PM
    > ok now give me the proof ...............that i am selling illegal licenses..................

Show us those licenses are legitimate.

Regards,

Mike
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 1:49 PM
    i haven't sold yet....................once i will generate then give to the clients.............
    bear
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 1:49 PM
    > ok now give me the proof ...............that i am selling illegal licenses..................

The proof we have is from the owner of the script stating they are not legal. You need to prove otherwise.

>>>please answer me instantly.

You also need to stop making his demand of us.

'bear'
    WHT Community Leader
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 1:50 PM
    i will generate once a client give me the payment......................but you show me as you have suspended my account.....................that i have illegal licenses
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 1:53 PM
    why don't you show me that i have illegal licenses........................please show me
    bear
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 1:57 PM
    > i will generate once a client give me the payment......................but you show me as you have suspended my account.....................that i have illegal licenses

For one, we don't allow anyone to sell something they don't actually own. By your own admission, you don't actually "own" these. Secondly, the owner of WHMCS stated quite clearly that you are not eligible to sell his product.

So explain to us the process you generate these licenses under, please.

In addition, if you continue to make new threads instead of responding in here ONLY, you run the risk of being permanently banned from the forum, and having your IP address banned as well. Stop it now.

'bear'
    WHT Community Leader
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:00 PM
    i know you can ban me permanently.............from WHT but answer me why you are believing that WHMCS is saying truth..............and i am lying.............................and ................ i have the licenses or not..............how will you track that....................
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:01 PM
    please don't demand any proof or evident from me as i haven't sold WHMCS on WHT...............
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:02 PM
    let me know when you will be able to unsuspend my account....................
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:02 PM
    please answer me as i am waiting.......................
    Mike V
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:03 PM
    > please don't demand any proof or evident from me as i haven't sold WHMCS on WHT...............

Proof is what we will require. The employees or owners of WHMCS have the ability to declare who is eligible to resell their software. They have declared your company ineligible in a public forum and blacklisted your company's domains. The burden of proof is with you to prove they are wrong. You may wish to discuss this with them directly as well.

Your account would have been at least temporarily suspended anyway. You violated the One Ad Per 7 Days rule, then posted the licenses for sale in the Main Forums. You should know by now that you're not permitted to do that.

Regards,

Mike
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:03 PM
    ok give me the proof that i am illegal ....................... if you have the right proof i will never visit your forum again....................
    Mike V
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:05 PM
    > ok give me the proof that i am illegal

The owners of the software said so, and banned your company domain names.

Regards,

Mike
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:06 PM
    i have clearly stated that i am not a reseller................of WHMCS
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:06 PM
    not listed on their website to resell their software...........................
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:07 PM
    why the owner of software said this to you......................i don't want to resell their products..........
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:09 PM
    one more thing i want to ask you..................that i had membership of all largest forums of the world so ........................ can i copy and pasted this communication to other forums as well....................to show world that how am i getting suspension on WHT
    Mike V
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:10 PM
    This is what they wrote in the thread:

"This is not a legitimate offer. webservices4india is not a reseller and not authorized to resell any licenses for WHMCS.
    webservices4india, all your licenses have now been suspended and your domains blacklisted from using WHMCS in future."

It's their software, so they're allowed to control who can use and sell it. You can explain your side here in this ticket. We are *not* going to prove this is "illegal" as we don't have to. The software's author stated the above. You must prove them wrong for us to consider letting you back into this community. That choice is yours. I would consider your options carefully before replying again, as we're going in circles.

Thanks,

Mike
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:14 PM
    http://www.webservices4india.com/manager/index.php

check this................as you stated that i will be in community again..........they had black listed my firm and my domain then .................................................................................why they had not terminate this..................WHMCS or suspended........................
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:16 PM
    i have the license and WHMCS support login with enom and resellerclub free reseller account they had given me.......................through their email...............
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:17 PM
    mike please answer me as it is really very important to me ..................and my business
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:23 PM
    please answer me................mods
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:28 PM
    waiting for an answer from WHT moderators....................
    Mike V
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:30 PM
    > please answer me................mods

This is a Help Desk, not a chat room. It would help if you didn't keep trying to bump the ticket.

What Matt said in the thread was "...your domains blacklisted from using WHMCS in future." The word "future" means that your current license wouldn't be suspended. We're still waiting from some proof from you that you're allowed to sell those licenses. Perhaps you should be contacting WHM? Surely, if what you are telling us is true, they'd be willing to contact us and clear this up, right?

Also, even *if* your account were to be enabled, it would still be suspended for about a couple months for violating the rules of self promotion and "one ad per 7 days".

Regards,

Mike
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:37 PM
    "This is not a legitimate offer. webservices4india is not a reseller and not authorized to resell any licenses for WHMCS.
    webservices4india, all your licenses have now been suspended and your domains blacklisted from using WHMCS in future."

The above statement is given by Matt....as you say he is related to WHMCS.........he had clearly stated that all licenses and domains blacklisted for future use of WHMCS.................i have legal licenses...........and all the emails and support login of WHMCS...............so please activate my account.................and you can give me infraction for the rules i am violating..........please activate my account..........
    bear
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:41 PM
    >>>The above statement is given by Matt....as you say he is related to WHMCS.

Matt is the author and owner of WHMCS. If he states you are using illegal licenses, you're using illegal licenses. If he states you aren't authorized to sell WHMCS, you aren't authorized to sell it. As we've repeatedly requested, do you have any actual proof that this is incorrect?

'bear'
    WHT Community Leader
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:45 PM
    yes i have legit license with the email of WHMCS and login details...............
    bear
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 2:51 PM
    > yes i have legit license with the email of WHMCS and login details...............

Once again, and for the last time, provide us with actual proof of your claim for the licenses you are attempting to sell being legal and allowed. If you respond with anything other than that proof, we will ignore that response and your hopes of being reinstated will be rather slim.

'bear'
    WHT Community Leader
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:00 PM
    attached is the license key for one..............WHMCS for life time...........

Attachments wht9.bmp (23.47 KB)
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:01 PM
    this is the proof that i have...........................
    bear
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:03 PM
    > attached is the license key for one..............WHMCS for life time...........

You're not listening. Provide proof of THE LICENSES YOU ARE SELLING BEING LEGAL LICENSES. A partial license number means nothing to us as we can't check license numbers, and even if we could that's irrelevant. In addition, please stop replying every few seconds, as this is not a chat application, and it makes his harder to follow.

'bear'
    WHT Community Leader
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:10 PM
    mods i had provide you a legit license number as proof, .............. now you don't want to take back in the forum............................so you can say me directly that your account has been banned and you are out of community...............i have the legit license and provided the proof........................

but you don't want to give me proof that you had suspended my account without reason..........................don't do this.....................i want to know the proof as i had provided to you...........................now show me the proof that i am doing illegal and banned me from your forum.......................i am agree on that and ready to be banned..........but first show me the proof........................that you and WHMCS owner or staff is right and i am wrong..................
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:21 PM
    waiting for reply since 3:10 PM.......................as you had stated that i am bumping your tickets.............................but no reply till yet
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:24 PM
    mods will you please reply what should i do.........................................are you going to ban my account or activate my account........
    bear
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:27 PM
    > mods i had provide you a legit license number as proof

We have no way of checking a license number. I've explained that.
    We've asked for proof of the licenses you're attempting to sell being legal. You've provided no proof at all. You stated here in this ticket: "i have legal licenses". You stated in the license selling thread: "I have several owned WHMCS licenses for sale."
    You then went on to state you would have to generate a license when someone buys one.
    This is contradictory, as they can't both be true.

If you own the licenses you were attempting to sell, show us proof you bought and own them, please.
    If you are using something to generate licenses in some manner, explain that process.

I will point out once again, Matt owns WHMCS, and has final say over who can sell his product. If he states you aren't allowed, we have to take him at his word.

'bear'
    WHT Community Leader
    bear
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:29 PM
    Just to reiterate, you need to be patient. Waiting 11 minutes and bumping the ticket twice in that period is not being patient in the least. You are not the only ticket or issue we handle.

>>>waiting for reply since 3:10 PM.......................as you had stated that i am bumping your tickets.............................but no reply till yet

'bear'
    WHT Community Leader
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:30 PM
    can you do one thing.......................activate my account and i will never sell his product on WHT.........
    bear
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:36 PM
    > can you do one thing.......................activate my account and i will never sell his product on WHT.........

We're still waiting to find out if you were doing something illegal or not. Was this legal or not?

'bear'
    WHT Community Leader
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:45 PM
    ok.............that was the fully legal not illegal..........................
    bear
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:47 PM
    > ok.............that was the fully legal not illegal..........................

That makes no sense at all. You said you owned these licenses. Did you?

'bear'
    WHT Community Leader
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:49 PM
    i have given you the license number..................................you can check for legit
    bear
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:57 PM
    > i have given you the license number..................................you can check for legit

This will be your final chance. You've wasted a considerable amount of our time and are not answering direct questions, nor are you apparently reading the responses we're providing. Answer each of the following, leaving nothing off, and be completely honest.

1) You claimed you owned *several* WHMCS licenses that you wanted to sell. Did you actually own them?

2) You went on to say you had to "generate the license after it was ordered". To us, that sounds like you were getting them from a provider, and selling them illegally. Were you?

Let's begin there.
    If you give the same response about checking that license number, even after we've told you we can't check that, this ticket will be closed, and your account will remain suspended indefinitely. Choose your next response carefully.

'bear'
    WHT Community Leader
    Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 4:08 PM
    1) You claimed you owned *several* WHMCS licenses that you wanted to sell. Did you actually own them?

Yes, i had one right now and several on order.

2) You went on to say you had to "generate the license after it was ordered". To us, that sounds like you were getting them from a provider, and selling them illegally. Were you?

Not selling them illegally.................as i had bought the licence for the order of hosting to provide thats why i had one now and several on order..........

This is the answer of my question..................now you can ban my account permanently after answer my question..................................

What is the proof you have from WHMCS owner's that i am selling his product illegally............................i need proof right now..................as you have ask me the questions and answered you..................so now i need proof.............to show the world...........that WEBHOSTINGTALK and WHMCS were right and i was wrong.....................else this is not a justice with a premium client on WEBHOSTINGTALK

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
    abhijit, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why are you spamming twitter with links to this thread?

sarahk, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  3. RonBrown

RonBrown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is justice. You are spamming their support ticket system, demanding people answer you immediately, you won't provide proof you have the licences to sell (then admit you don't because they are on "order"), you're spamming other forums about this, and you don't have WHMCs permission to resell their products. Your post makes you look like an idiot. Go away, stop wasting peoples time, and GROW UP.

RonBrown, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  4. MickeyFinn

MickeyFinn Active Member

Best Answers:
    bear is good people over at WHT. I think he has shown considerable restraint. WHMCS say you aren't eligle to sell their software and it's their software so they have the high ground on this issue. You're best bet is to work it out with WHMCS and then have WHMCS contact WHT on your behalf. WHT is a strict place but fair. I've been a member there since 2001.

MickeyFinn, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  5. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    hey ronbrown,
    If this happened to you then you will also fight for injustice...............as this is not a good for a forum owner..............that he can suspend a premium member account completely...............i have proof, license and login details of WHMCS and i had showed the license to forum owner..........but he don't want to give me any proof of suspension of my account.................................i think you can't understand this situation............. This is totally injustice happened to me now, but it can happen to you also at any stage......... i had posted this thread here to get the attention of people so they will be aware of this type of issue.........................

abhijit, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Show your proof here then

[​IMG] good to see you've stopped the spam

sarahk, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  7. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Below is the email i had received from WHMCS........also i have login Details and WHMCS installed on my server with these key.............

Thank you for your order for WHMCS. Your order has now been activated and your license is ready for use. The details are below:

License Key: WebHost-586968f4d08da

You can download your copy of WHMCS to install from our client area @ www.whmcs.com/members/clientarea.php

A readme file is included in the download explaining how to install the software and furthur help can be found in our comprehensive online documentation available @ http://wiki.whmcs.com/

We hope you enjoy using WHMCS!

----
    WHMCS Ltd.
    www.whmcs.com

- Documentation: http://wiki.whmcs.com
    - Forums: http://forums.whmcs.com
    - Support: http://support.whmcs.com
    - Members Area: http://www.whmcs.com/members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
    Version: 8.5.435 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2711 - Release Date: 02/26/10 07:34:00
    ***I had removed some char from the license code due to privacy***

abhijit, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  8. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Can you show the screen shot?

Not copy paste.

mentos, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  9. RonBrown

RonBrown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but I still think you got what you deserved. What are you bringing to peoples attention? The fact that you were attempting to sell licences that you didn't actually own by your own admission, or re-sell licences when you didn't have permission to do so.

You broke the rules, you attempted to act illegally without the software owners permission, you got caught, you behaved like a moron on their support ticket system by spamming it and treating it like a live chat application, and you then expect us to have sympathy for you. Get real!

If your forum was so important, then you should have stopped and given it a few seconds thought before you decided to do what you did. The only person to blame is you, so go and whinge somewhere else.

RonBrown, Mar 1, 2010 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  10. ~ServerPoint~

~ServerPoint~ Banned

Best Answers:
    You might need to forward that to the WHT owner to prove?

~ServerPoint~, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  11. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I had already forwarded this proof to WHT owner as can find it in my conversation with WHT.

Harsh
    Posted On: Feb 28 2010 3:00 PM
    attached is the license key for one..............WHMCS for life time...........

Attachments wht9.bmp (23.47 KB)
    Harsh

abhijit, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  12. ~ServerPoint~

~ServerPoint~ Banned

Best Answers:
    Now you need to wait only and hope for his fast response

~ServerPoint~, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  13. ptholt

ptholt Peon

Best Answers:
    I was one of the people that replied on your wht post as i am looking to purchase a license, but i find it rather worrying that the owner of the company says you are not entitled to resell his product.
    I certainly take that to mean that the licenses are not 100% genuine, and i think spamming forums rather than taking this discussion up with the owner of whmcs is a rather odd choice, almost like you are continuing to the item you are selling without confirming its legitimate nature, i find that most disturbing and would advise caution.

ptholt, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  14. JMDCreations

JMDCreations Peon

Best Answers:
    Bear and others in WHT team are the finest persons I have met online.
    There must be something wrong with you, check out.

JMDCreations, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'd have to agree. Its the best moderated forum bar none!

Mia, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  16. zinghana

zinghana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Talk to them about it, your not going to drum up any support by bitching in forums about it

zinghana, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  17. papa2ae

papa2ae Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ,

First, that whole convo .. really? .. this is DP not a freakin court ... people here have value for time, sum it up into a paragraph atleast...

And plus, WHMCS is WHMCS' devs software, if they say its illegal then it is illegal.

Matt is pretty strict with these rules :)

regards,
    Ryan

papa2ae, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  18. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mods Please close this thread.

abhijit, Mar 2, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.