1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me for earning online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vijaymurthy, Feb 28, 2010.

Hello friends, I am vijay and I am unemployed. I am really in need of money and I am looking for online money. I request you all if you know any methods to earn online, please guide me as your brother, I am really in need of money.

Thank you all

vijaymurthy, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Can i know what skill you have?
    If you have design skill,then go for freelance site to bid for project.

mentos, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  3. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can start immediately by offering your post writing skills to people looking for forum posting services. If you knowledge on particular topic is excellent, you may very well offer to write articles on the same... to bloggers! :)

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  4. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    check out visit4money.com, im signed up to them at the moment. Pretty good earnings if your bored during the day.

FavouritesBlog, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  5. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a loaded question you are asking with little real information to go on.

Do you have money you are looking to invest? Do you have any online experience? Any type of skill sets like designer, programmer, sales?

You can easily make money online, but it takes a lot more than a good idea. You need commitment and dedication more than anything. A lot of shit is the same routine daily without question before you see results. I have some tutorials on my main niches, celebrity and fetish, in sig that will give you some ideas on those niches as well as traffic and such. But ultimately, you really need to find something unique that appeals to you, or that you are passionate about, which will make the daily grind a lot easier.

That said, if you think that you can make millions over night on the internet, you're mistaken. It works just like the real world. Hard work and dedication over time while looking for a lucky break. The difference is, you have more freedom and you get to live and die on your own sword.

Good luck ace.

Barefootsies, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  6. vijaymurthy

vijaymurthy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Barefootsies, thanks for your advice. I feel hesitate to say that I don't have skills in sales or desings. I am a good typist and I have good speed of timings. I can work upto 10 hours if I get some good opportunites. So please let me know which suits to me. Thanks.

vijaymurthy, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  7. vijaymurthy

vijaymurthy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply RightMan, I really don't have skills in writing blogs or articles, but I have a good typing speed so I am looking kind of data entry, form filling or so. I am interested in affiliate programs, but don't have any experience in it. If anyone here teach me about affiliate, I really appreciate them. Thanks.

vijaymurthy, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  8. soldiweb

soldiweb Guest

Best Answers:
    Try to search on reantacoder or scriptlance some data entry work.

soldiweb, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  9. Umesh281

Umesh281 Peon

Best Answers:
    Typing work - as far as my knowledge is concerned on this forum there is no one who require any typing work... this does not come in to online business category... I would suggest you to go for some writing work.. For example - you can start writing articles.. there is a good demand for writers on this forum also on many other forums.. also you can try some affiliate programme and there is a vast field of seo too to make good money...there are thousand of webmasters in India including me who making fair amount of money through online business...

I would also like to tell you that do not expect a higher level of help from any one there is lot of knowledge about these services on net... you need to invest your time and dedication to learn these methods, I assure you there is a lot of material on internet and on this forum but you need to read thousand of threads, eBooks etc.. People here on this forum are very helpful but they can only show you the way but only you need to walk on that and face all the obstacles... Point is dedicate your self, invest your time and learn about anything you feel is good - you can go for Affiliate programme, Commission Junction, SEO services, etc..

I hope this helps..

Thanks

Umesh281, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  10. Grit.

Grit. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To broaden your horizon, why not investigate:
    1) PTC sites, you get paid to click, earnings can be small, however if you build a downline, you can earn a nice amount
    2) eBay, do you have items you don't use? If so, sell them
    3) Adsense or other PPC programs, if you run websites then you get paid for users clicking on these ads
    4) Selling your skills or services, if you can write, code etc etc, then why not sell your services to others

This is just 4 things that could get you started. Good luck

Grit., Mar 1, 2010 IP
    Fergal likes this.
  11. meetali

meetali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey you can earn money from you blog. start your blog. Post some good and unique content on it. Place google adsense in your blog. from google adsense you can earn good money without investing anything. go blogsopt.com and start your business.

meetali, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  12. wiggs71

wiggs71 Member

Best Answers:
    1.Writing-Providing content is a pretty good start. Offer to write blog posts for blog owners. Offering to write articles is another option that you may want to consider. PM some of the more experience article writers in marketing forums and offer to take on the work that they are not interested in. Offer them a percentage in return.

2. Complete surveys-They will consume some of your time, but you can make some money for doing them. PM me and I will give you a couple of sources that have paid me without any problems.

3. Affiliate Marketing-Market products that offer instant payouts for each sale that you make.

4. Joint Venture Brokering-This is an somewhat old, but it still works till this day. Look for people that needs a task performed and outsource the task to a someone that knows how to do it. You pocket the difference in what you charge your customer and what your worker charges you to perform the task.

wiggs71, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  13. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not as simple as that, you have to wait a few months before putting adsense onto your blogspot blog otherwise your adsense application will be declined.

Its easier to go and get some free web hosting and setup your own wordpress blog

FavouritesBlog, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  14. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your skills have limited value which are probably usable in PTC (Paid to Click) sites as earlier poster said. Those will earn you peanuts not truckloads of $$
    I hate to sound like Simon Cowell :) but you did to develop some skills in areas that you like and make yourself unique from the competition. Spend some time to read much of the useful info here on this forum and then focus on an area you like. All this will take some time but then if you want to be rich quick, get a cheap mask to either beg or steal :)

tradester, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  15. seotoys

seotoys Member

Best Answers:
    Getting writers job is the easiest way to take a quick start. Start bidding on odesk, gaf and elance to get some work for you.

seotoys, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  16. robbiedont

robbiedont Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of money can a writer earn?

robbiedont, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  17. kolucoms6

kolucoms6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice Thread !!!

kolucoms6, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  18. tekchand

tekchand Guest

Best Answers:
    you can also make money online from gpt websites

tekchand, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  19. gainsvillesun

gainsvillesun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try selling wholesale products, it's worked for me! Also go to Guru.com and see what you can find in terms of work!

gainsvillesun, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  20. gainsvillesun

gainsvillesun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Writers don't earn very much to be quite honest. They have to at times sell their articles for very low amounts of money and in a package as a whole

gainsvillesun, Mar 6, 2010 IP