1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to watch movie with subtitle

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by masud7827, Feb 20, 2010.

I brought couple of movies on DVD, and i see there are no subtitle in it and i want to watch those movies with subtitle. How to i do that? do i need any soft? please help me..

masud7827, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  2. alan_smithee

alan_smithee Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can use mediaplayer classic for this

alan_smithee, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  3. anllyy

anllyy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you need to use some software to add the subtitle. I know one software said it can add subtitle. You can google moyea flash video mx, and the product site is: http://www.video-to-flash.com

It has the windows and mac version now. I am not sure it can satisfy your needs (because it only said it can add cuepoint), but I use it to help me upload video online. I think it is good software.

Hope will help.

anllyy, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  4. flaminbo

flaminbo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    easiest player for importing subtitles to watch on your computer is to use VLC Media Player ... its free and couldnt be easier

flaminbo, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  5. darkeggo

darkeggo Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if you the DVDs you bought play as DVDs, then you would have a bunch of VOB files that would mess you up when you try to watch it with external subtitles. You have to rip the movie to your computer first with DVDShrink or an equivalent program. From here, you can go to various Subtitle websites (there are many) and download the one that fits your rip (some subtitle versions are split into two).

It's smooth sailing from there. Save the subtitle file (usually .sub or .ssa) as the same name as your ripped movie. Then, Use Media Player Classic (fully customizable subtitles) to view!

Enjoy!

darkeggo, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  6. marketer101

marketer101 Peon

Best Answers:
    nearly every dvd software can show subtitles. also if you use the freeware and very good prog vlc player you can use the subtitles....

marketer101, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  7. MrPeters

MrPeters Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea I would recommend the VLC media player aswell it has a very easy way to import the subtitles.
    I use it all of the time

MrPeters, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  8. masud7827

masud7827 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks everyone, i download mediaplayer classic from filehippo and download some subtitle and put movies and subtitle in one folder with same name and it works.. Thanks everyone to solve it out.

masud7827, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  9. uptraffic

uptraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    you should go with darkeggo advice & enable subtitle option in media player.

uptraffic, Mar 1, 2010 IP